PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kasumi-chan! ^^

Kasumi-chan
March 22nd, 2005, 11:54 PM
Hi everyone! Um, well I've been trying to register lately, but I haven't gotten the time for some reason. o_O Anyway, I'm finally here. ^_^ I know some of you from other sites such as Sppf, and Mizuho, though you may not know me. ^^; Hehe..well I hope to be very active!! I also love Tales of Symphonia!!

~Dragonair~
March 22nd, 2005, 11:56 PM
Welcome to PC, I hope you'll have a good time ^_~

Lucy Lu
March 23rd, 2005, 12:43 AM
Welcome to PC! Follow the rules, post, and have a very nice time! ^_______^

Kira
March 23rd, 2005, 12:50 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun post loads and be nice XD

pika2000
March 23rd, 2005, 05:19 AM
Hi and welcome here!
Enjoy your time and if you've got a question, just PM me^^

Pazuzu
March 23rd, 2005, 06:20 AM
Hey and Welcome to PC! ^.^
Have phun posting and enjoy your stay! :D

MegaDitto
March 23rd, 2005, 06:33 AM
Oh hi Kasumi welxcome to PC.Follow the rules and have a wonderful time here.And I love your name.

Hantsuki
March 23rd, 2005, 07:20 AM
Hiya^^ and welcome to PC^^ I hope you have a great time here and have tons of fun^^ BTW,I love your name^^ PM me if you wanna be friends^^

Anacortes
March 23rd, 2005, 09:06 AM
Yep I've seen you on SPPf but I'm sure you don't know me. ;)
Welcome to PC, my name is Lashyina. Please follow the rules and the mods. Hope you have a very pleasent stay and make lot sof friends. PM me if you need a friend or have a question. Good luck, I will see you around.

Hollywood
March 23rd, 2005, 10:02 AM
Hey! Welcome to PC! I'm Haley and if you have any questions pm me. Read the rule, follow them, and have fun.

Porygon
March 23rd, 2005, 10:04 AM
Mwar! Welcome! I am Porygon, PC's only member who lives in a nut ward! Rubber rooms are comfy ^_^

Natsuki
March 23rd, 2005, 12:34 PM
Hey there Kasumi-chan! ^^ My name is Kelsey, and welcome to The PokeCommunity! =D Be sure to check out the rules and stuff like that and have an awsome time! ^_________^

~Kelsey

Lust
March 23rd, 2005, 01:41 PM
Welcome to PC! I don't know if I've seen you on SPPf. What's your name on there?

Team Magma Girl
March 23rd, 2005, 01:46 PM
Hallo! and Welcome!!!!!!!!!!
Please enjoy your time posting and follow the rules
PM me if you want to be friends!!!!

ravenstorture
March 23rd, 2005, 01:52 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Ryan! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Lil' Schu
March 23rd, 2005, 02:15 PM
Welcome to PC Kasumi-chan ^_^
Have a great time here.

Edit: You like ToS? So do I. PM me to talk about it.

I like ToS...a LOT. XD

Luis Kazuya
March 23rd, 2005, 02:20 PM
Welcome to PC kasumi~ ya no, i actually have a pair not long ago called kasumi_sachiko~
So ur kasumi actually rings abell for me... Nevertheless have lotsa fun in anyway u like... I think you may like the Daily Chit Chat Thread.

Sorano
March 23rd, 2005, 03:02 PM
Hello~! ^o^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. =3 My name ish Karli. If you have fun, and follow the rules, I shall give you a cookie~! ^____^ See ya around~!

~Karli

husk1442
March 23rd, 2005, 03:07 PM
Welcome to here!

Mind the character limit

Kasumi-chan
March 23rd, 2005, 04:34 PM
On sppf I'm AAMLfan, and on Mizuho I'm ashley. ^^;; Thanks for the welcome guys. ^^ I really appreaciate it. (did I spell that right? o.O) Well, I'll do as much posting as I can. ^_^

Shikon no Tama
March 23rd, 2005, 04:36 PM
Welcome to PC! I love your avatar. Did you make it yourself? Anyways, I hope you shall enjoy yourself here, follow the rules, and if you have any questions or you wish to be my friend, just PM me. ^^

Miyu-chan
March 23rd, 2005, 06:31 PM
Welcome to PC! xD The '-chan'-ers unite, lol. xD

Anyways, I'm Miyu-chan on SPPf, I doubt that you know me there though. xD; Have fun, and feel free to PM me for help or just to chat. n__n

Shining Mew
March 23rd, 2005, 08:09 PM
Hi everyone! Um, well I've been trying to register lately, but I haven't gotten the time for some reason. o_O Anyway, I'm finally here. ^_^ I know some of you from other sites such as Sppf, and Mizuho, though you may not know me. ^^; Hehe..well I hope to be very active!! I also love Tales of Symphonia!!

Hello ^^ A fellow SPPf-er!!! Yay! TALES OF SYMPHONIA???? O.O

I luvv that game to DEATH!

xD See ya around! Drop mea PM some time ;D WE can talk about ToS's greatness :>

-SM

filisek
March 25th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Welcome to PC! Post a lot,follow the rules and have a good time ^_____^

Lady Pearl
March 26th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Kasumi-chan! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Blade
March 26th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Hey, welcome to PC. Abide by the rules, post heaps and enjoy your stay here.

Ninja Retsu
March 26th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.
P.S. If you wish to make friends,we can be friends if you would like. Please tell me here or on private message. And I am a member at Serebii too. I am also Blue Jasmine there. If we can be friends,please tell your username there to me. I will add you to my friends list there.

Snivi
March 27th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Nicks
April 19th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Gday mate, My name is Nicks, But you can call me Nicks, Welcome to PC, post heaps and stay active.