PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

Legge
March 23rd, 2005, 06:04 AM
Well everyone. Here I am, referred from Legend. ...Hello!

Kira
March 23rd, 2005, 06:08 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun post loads and join the XD fanclub XD

Heart-felt
March 23rd, 2005, 06:08 AM
Hey Legge! Welcome to PC! Everyone, be nice to him, alright? x3
Don't get yourself worried about it, Legge! THese people are friendly and such. Welcome, and have fun! PM just about anyone to be friends, or if you need help. ^^

pika2000
March 23rd, 2005, 06:10 AM
Hi and welcome Legge^^
Hope you'll enjoy your time here^^

Pazuzu
March 23rd, 2005, 06:19 AM
Hey Welcome to PC! ^.^
Have phun posting and enjoy your stay! ;)

Alexander the great v2
March 23rd, 2005, 07:43 AM
Wasup!Pm if u need a friend, read the rulzs and post loads :P

Dark Night
March 23rd, 2005, 07:45 AM
hi!welocme to the pc,make sure you follow the rules,pm me if you want to be friends or need help,see ya!
sky :P

Porygon
March 23rd, 2005, 07:47 AM
Mwar! Welcome, fellow Charizard avvy user! I am Porygon the insane!

Anacortes
March 23rd, 2005, 09:10 AM
Hey there! Welcome to PC, my name is Lashyina. Please follow the rules and mods. Hope you have a wonderful stay here and make lot sof friends. PM me if you want to be my friend or if you have a question. Good luck, I will see you soon! ^^

Hollywood
March 23rd, 2005, 09:54 AM
Welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or want to be friends.

Lust
March 23rd, 2005, 11:59 AM
Welcome, Legge! Your friend Legend made the awesome banner in my sig and my avatar. Have fun here.

Natsuki
March 23rd, 2005, 12:39 PM
Hey there Legge. ^_~ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^o^ My name's Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. =3 Well, be sure to read over the rules and stuff like that and have a wonderful time! ^^

~Kelsey

Red530
March 23rd, 2005, 01:25 PM
Hey, Legge, what's up? Welcome to the forums!

Sorano
March 23rd, 2005, 03:07 PM
Heya~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^.^ My name is Karli. I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ See ya around~!

~Karli

Shining Mew
March 23rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
Hello and welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Remember to take a look at the rules!

-SM

Raichu Master
March 24th, 2005, 05:53 AM
Hey Legge! Welcome to PC! Everyone, be nice to him, alright? x3
Don't get yourself worried about it, Legge! THese people are friendly and such. Welcome, and have fun! PM just about anyone to be friends, or if you need help. ^^

*crosses fingers behind back* Oh don't worry, dearie. I won't do anything bad. I'll be a good boy!

Welcome Legge! Have fun! And obey the rules! ^^

Lil' Schu
March 24th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Welcome to PC Legge~! ^_^
Have a great time here. And post lots. PM me to talkish~

Lady Pearl
March 26th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Legge! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Ninja Retsu
March 26th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Snivi
March 27th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Nicks
April 19th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Welcome to PC, have a great time here post heaps and follow the rules.