PDA

View Full Version : hi

pikachu_master4
March 23rd, 2005, 10:03 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=SlateGray]HEY i'm new feel free to pm me

Natsuki
March 23rd, 2005, 12:32 PM
Hey there pikachu_master4. ^__^ My name is Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^o^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity, be sure to read the rules and all that jazz and have lots of fun! Feel free to PM me also if you have any questions. ;D

~Kelsey

Team Magma Girl
March 23rd, 2005, 12:34 PM
Hello! Welcome to PC...I'm TMG! Its nice to meet you
Have fun read the rules and follow then
PM me if you want to be friends...^^

Lust
March 23rd, 2005, 1:34 PM
Welcome to PC! Have fun here and follow the rules!

pika2000
March 23rd, 2005, 1:45 PM
Hi welcome to PC^^
Follow the rules and enjoy your time^^

Sorano
March 23rd, 2005, 3:10 PM
Hewwo~! My name is Karli, and I would like to welcome you to PC. >D I hope you have a very fun time here, but by doing so, dont forget to read/follow the rules. ^_~ if you have any questions, feel free to PM me~! See ya 'round!

~Karli

husk1442
March 23rd, 2005, 3:15 PM
welcome to here!

Mind the character limit

Anacortes
March 23rd, 2005, 7:10 PM
Hey there, welcome to PC. My name is Lashyina. Please take a looks at the rules and respect the mods. Hope you have a wonderful stay and make lots of friends. Feel free to PM me if you need a friend or any help. Good luck, I will see you around soon! ^^

Alexander the great v2
March 23rd, 2005, 7:34 PM
Wasup!welcome to PC! PM if u need a friend, and if u need any help, fell free to pm again! :P

BulbasaurTrainer
March 23rd, 2005, 8:00 PM
Hello and welcome to pc have fun and remember read the rules

Shining Mew
March 23rd, 2005, 8:19 PM
Hey there ^^ Welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun here ^^ Remember to take a look at the rules!!

-SM

Jeremy
March 23rd, 2005, 9:25 PM
Hey sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Welcome to PC! Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun! ^0^ *Gives you a cookie.* =3

Kira
March 24th, 2005, 1:43 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun post loads and be active, and remember, join the XD fanclub

Lil' Schu
March 24th, 2005, 7:58 AM
Welcome to PC!
Have an awesome time here. I'm Lexy, and...well, I really need to get an avatar/banner. XD

PM me to talk! ;)

Lady Pearl
March 26th, 2005, 5:10 AM
HEY i'm new feel free to pm me
Hewwo and welcome to PC, pikachu_master4! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Hollywood
March 26th, 2005, 5:12 AM
Hi, and welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Blade
March 26th, 2005, 5:14 AM
Hey and welcome to PC pikachu_master4. Abide by the rules and enjoy your stay here.

Ninja Retsu
March 26th, 2005, 11:19 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7]HEY i'm new feel free to pm me
[COLOR=Blue]Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Snivi
March 27th, 2005, 7:10 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Nicks
April 19th, 2005, 1:24 AM
Gday mate, My name is Nicks, But you can call me Nicks, Welcome to PC, follow the rules, post heaps and stay active.