PDA

View Full Version : I guess I forgot to post here earlier...

donavannj
March 23rd, 2005, 06:44 PM
I joined some time ago. :\

Natsuki
March 23rd, 2005, 06:56 PM
Hey there dj989. ^_~ My name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^.^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^_______^ Be sure to read the rules and all that stuff and have a great time. ;D

~Kelsey

Lust
March 23rd, 2005, 07:07 PM
Hey! Welcome to PC! I see that you haven't posted much but the more you post the more fun you'll have.

Team Magma Girl
March 23rd, 2005, 07:09 PM
Hallo! Welcome to PC...Have as much fun as you can
PM me if you want to be friends

Anacortes
March 23rd, 2005, 07:14 PM
Hey there! Welcome to PC, my name is Lashyina. Please read the rules and respect the mods. I hope you have a very pleasent stay here in the community and make lot sof friends. Feel free to PM me if you have a question or want to be my friend. Good luck, I will see you soon! ^^

Shining Mew
March 23rd, 2005, 08:17 PM
Hey there, welcome to PC! I hope you have fun here and amke a lot of friends^^ See ya around!

-SM

Kira
March 24th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Hiya! Welcome to PC! Have fun post loads and be active XD

Lil' Schu
March 24th, 2005, 08:02 AM
That's okay that you never posted a welcome thread ^_____^. We still like you...I think. XD

Anyways, I'm Lil' Schu, but you can call me Lexy. Welcome to PC~
Havea great time here, and read the rules our wonderful NU/W moderators made for you! The rules will help you out a whole bunch. ;) PM me to talk ^_^

Hollywood
March 24th, 2005, 08:56 AM
Welcome to PC! My name is Haley and you can pm me if you have any questions. Read the rules, follow them, and have fun!

pika2000
March 25th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Hi and welcome^^
I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here^^
Read the rules and try to be active^^

Eon-Rider
March 25th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Hey welcome!!! Have fun and be active!

Sorano
March 25th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Heya~! *waves* My name is Karli, and I would like to welcome you to PC. ^o^ If you have a good time here, and follow the rules, I shall give you a cookie~! ^_~ If you have any questions, dont hesitate to PM me~! See ya!

~Karli

Lady Pearl
March 26th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Hewwo and welcome to PC, dj989! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Ninja Retsu
March 26th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

ravenstorture
March 26th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Ryan. Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Snivi
March 27th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Nicks
April 19th, 2005, 01:50 AM
Gday mate, My name is Nicks, But you can call me Nicks, Welcome to PC, follow the rules, post heaps and stay active.

BulbasaurTrainer
April 19th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Hi and welcome just follow the rules and have fun if you want to be friends just pm me

Sneasel
April 20th, 2005, 01:26 AM
Hiya. I kind forgot to make myself a hello topic too. -_-;;
I suppose I really should soon.

BluePhoenix
April 20th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Hello and welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be my friend.
~RAP~

Asura Nirosuki
April 20th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Hi welcome to the community hope you enjoy you're stay^^