PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite side...

Xion
March 23rd, 2005, 07:15 PM
What is your favorite side of things? like when you go in your car, where do you like to seat, in the left or right?

Hantsuki
March 23rd, 2005, 07:19 PM
usually the right side of things,I always sit on the right side because I'm the only one in the car other than my dad who drives XD

Anacortes
March 23rd, 2005, 07:26 PM
I dunno...when I'm in my car I'm usually a loner in the back seat, never to be heard. I either daydream or fall asleep, and forget which side I'm on.
Which means I don't really bother.

The Fallen
March 23rd, 2005, 07:42 PM
Im right handed, but left is better XD.I wonder why it is that way XD, nm, j/k.

Miyu-chan
March 23rd, 2005, 07:51 PM
I like the middle.

(J/K)

I like the right actually, it's the passenger seat in the car, and you just have to relax... =3

Arcanine
March 23rd, 2005, 10:38 PM
I like to sit on the right side (I just don't feel right on the left XD). Even riding in the back seat I ride on the right.

Kylie-chan
March 23rd, 2005, 11:53 PM
Same for me, Andymuffin.

If I ever get in a car, I sit on the right side or I feel... out of place, constricted, like I'm going insane.

Soph
March 24th, 2005, 12:20 AM
I like to sit on the right side (I just don't feel right on the left XD). Even riding in the back seat I ride on the right.Over here the passenger seat is on the left XD. So you would feel mighty weird if you came over here and sat on the right, Andy. XD. Me, at the moment i'm mostly on the right, since im learning to drive. XD

UberCoolmaster
March 24th, 2005, 12:22 AM
I like sitting on the left side of the car.

Mr Cat Dog
March 24th, 2005, 03:51 AM
I sit wherever on earth I feel like. Although when I go to my grandparents, I sit on the left XD But every time else, it doesn't matter to me ^_^

Lion Heart
March 24th, 2005, 03:57 AM
If I drive I'm on the right.

If I'm the only passenger, I'm in the passenger seat, or if I'm older than the other passengers :D

If I'm the only other passenger (Driver, Me, and older person), I'll sit in the middle of the backseat, leaning like, right in there faces, or I'll lie down, even though that only worked when I was smaller :D

If it's packed, then I'll sit behind the passenger seat, unless I'm driving, or oldest passenger.

:D

Natsuki
March 24th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Left ish teh pwnz! ^^ I'm a lefty myself and therefore I love left on anything. =D I write with my left hand, I hold utensils with my left hand, I sit on the left side of the car, and my bed's even on the left side of my bedroom. XD

~Kelsey

Hollywood
March 24th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Right! I'm right handed so I guess that is why I chose it. Mhmm. A very good reason. ^^

DarkCharlie
March 24th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Who cares? I don't see what difference it makes.

Porygon
March 24th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Mwar, I prefer the middle, its more symmetrical. I have the same view out each side, and I'm somewhat protected from a side-on crash from either side :P

Mwar

Eliana
March 24th, 2005, 11:58 AM
OMG SO LEFT!!

It's always RIGHT, never left >> sexist world...XD

mvtm
March 24th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Right! I'm right handed so I guess that is why I chose it. Mhmm. A very good reason. ^^

There ya go , i use the right.

Lust
March 24th, 2005, 12:21 PM
I sit on the left hand side but I really right stuff better.

Esai
March 24th, 2005, 01:25 PM
I sit on the left, which is behind the passenger seat here, i wont be learning to drive for ages so i just sit on the left for this strange reason that i cannot describe XD

Bay-kun
March 24th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Well, just about everything is left for me except riding in a car. I don't know why. It just feels weird to me sitting on the left side of a car. XD

digi-kun
March 24th, 2005, 01:46 PM
right cuz im always sitting in thee passanger seat and im righty

John Denver
March 24th, 2005, 02:15 PM
seeing as I'm the DRIVER then naturally I would sit on the left ;)

Sammi
March 24th, 2005, 02:49 PM
I sit on the right when I'm on the bus. I did it all last year, and most of the time this year. For some reason, my head naturally tilts that way, because I like looking out the window. XD
when not in vehicles, I haven't a clue. O_O;;;

Kura
March 24th, 2005, 08:52 PM
i'm always sitting on the right side of the car ._. neh..

DragonTrainer
March 24th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Right side most of the time, only because I can't drive yet, otherwise I;d be full time left side

*~Ashley~*
March 24th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Well, if I'm driving then I sit on the left... but assuming I'm not then I always sit on the right. Even in the backseat I don't feel comfortable sitting on the left side. It's just weird. o_o;

nadan the water queen
March 25th, 2005, 11:09 AM
I like sitting on
the left backseat,
but, yeah.... Does
it really matter?

pika2000
March 25th, 2005, 01:00 PM
errr, left^^
I always prefer left^^
Might be because I'm left handed too^^

Timbjerr
March 25th, 2005, 03:35 PM
In a car, I'm usually on the left side driving...In bed, I'm usually on the left side (I hate the middle for some reason). In politics, I'm always closer to the right. uhh...when I'm at the computer desk, I usually lean to my right. When I' eating, I use my right hand to handle my silverware. Anything else?

DarkCharlie
December 6th, 2005, 02:06 PM
In a car I sit on the left cos I don't drive. (I'm English)

Chairman Kaga
December 6th, 2005, 02:09 PM
This thread is nine months old...PLEASE don't revive threads over a month old =/