PDA

View Full Version : Spring break?

Anacortes
March 24th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Okay so now that spring break is almost over for some of us. 1 more day to outlive! XD Did you all enjoy it? Or are you looking forward to school more? *runs to add poll*

Shana
March 24th, 2005, 10:42 AM
My Spring break just started an hour and a half ago. =P

*kisses Spring Break*

Mr Cat Dog
March 24th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Yeah, for some people, it's just starting. As for me, I'm nearly half way through mine, and I've been loving every minute of it. Ideally, I would like it to last forever, but I know school's got to come eventually and such... meh. XD

Samuri Scearious
March 24th, 2005, 11:44 AM
"Spring break?" Isn't that for college students?

nadan the water queen
March 24th, 2005, 11:49 AM
I haven't even started Spring break!
I will in two weeks, and once it's
over, of COURSE I won't be looking
forward to school starting again, lol!

Lust
March 24th, 2005, 12:17 PM
I love spring break and I wish it lasted forever but if it did last forever then everyone in the world would be stupid.

Esai
March 24th, 2005, 01:23 PM
mine starts tomorrow really as we had school today, I went a bit mad at the end but meh, i think the spring breaks awesome and im doing so much i do want it to last longer, but maybe not forever!

Lil' Schu
March 24th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Our spring break was/is last Friday, this week, and Easter Monday.

<3 sping break

Alex_
March 24th, 2005, 01:28 PM
I havent ever had mine yet :\ Its two weeks away.

Bay-kun
March 24th, 2005, 01:28 PM
"Spring break?" Isn't that for college students?

No. Not for the U.S. anyway. Spring Break is for anyone who goes to school.

As for me, I just got home from school about 10 minutes ago. So I'm about 10 minutes into Spring Break. XD

Sammi
March 24th, 2005, 03:02 PM
I started spring break on last Friday. ^^;

if you're someone that has only an hour of computer and two hours of TV time, you're BEGGING to get back into school. X___________X;;;
And the fact that it's been raining most of it... omg freeeeeeee meeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I know I must look odd, but it's the truth. I'd rather be in school than bored out of my mind at home, alone, with my little brother....... x_x;;;

Phantom2
March 24th, 2005, 07:30 PM
My spring break sucks. It's still snowing here. Of course I am in Minnesota. I dont know if it will ever stop. But My sring break is over. I go back to school on monday.

DragonTrainer
March 24th, 2005, 09:08 PM
My spring break flat out sucked, I didn't plan anything and spent my whole time home on the computer and stuff -.-

Timbjerr
March 25th, 2005, 08:38 AM
my Spring Break started last Monday and ends the day after Easter. I spent most of that time in front of the computer and/or doing yardwork. Because it is Holy Week for us Catholics, I've also spent a lot of time volunteering at my church. I'm actually ready to go back to school. Only eight more weeks 'till I graduate. ^_^

angel
March 25th, 2005, 08:49 AM
My spring break just started today. My spring break ends not next week but the week after that. SO i go back to school in April.

Anacortes
March 25th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Well yeah, same here. Buried my face in PC and didn't feel nothing good. I'm so glad this is Good Friday. Last day of spring Break!

Phantom2
March 25th, 2005, 10:36 AM
My spring break just started today. My spring break ends not next week but the week after that. SO i go back to school in April.

Your lucky! my spring break was 6 days long.

G-Klav
March 25th, 2005, 11:21 AM
My spring break (or rather, Easter break) started last Saturday (;)) and lasts to Easter Monday...
I enjoy it - it isn't school, and you can do whatever you want =)

Natsuki
March 25th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Sadly enough, my spring break ish almost done. ;o; But I certainly wish it would last forever! ^^ I have three whole days left, so I'm gonna go and enjoy them all fully until I go back to the "joint". XD

~Kelsey

DarkCharlie
March 25th, 2005, 01:17 PM
This may sound really weird, but, What's SpringBreak?

pika2000
March 25th, 2005, 01:55 PM
well, in my country, we don't have "spring break" we've got "easter holidays" :)
Tuesday next week will be the last day of it, so I've not many days left.
I've still got to do a lot of homework, which means the last days of my holidays will be full of pleasure -.-

DarknessMonkey
March 25th, 2005, 02:08 PM
My spring break passed a week ago..
It went by fast!
*Cries*

But today I am actually off for Good Friday!

[Texas gives a lot of holidays for their schools..XD]

youngotaku
March 25th, 2005, 02:36 PM
mine starts next week...but i hvae today off.

Miyu-chan
March 25th, 2005, 06:52 PM
My spring break just started also. =3 *hugs holiday*

angel
March 25th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Your lucky! my spring break was 6 days long.
*Gasps* THats unsenetery. How dare they make it 6 days.

Kylie-chan
March 25th, 2005, 07:32 PM
I don't have Spring Break, so nyah~ ;P

Lion Heart
March 25th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Spring Break?

You call this 1 week off for easter thing Spring Break?

:O

*~Ashley~*
March 25th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Everyone's almost done with their spring breaks, if they aren't already, and mine isn't even for another month. o_o; My April vacation is like, the third week in April... I can't wait that long. ;_; And it's only for a week off from school...

Porygon
March 25th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Mwar, I work at school, which is also the only place I can get online reliably, so, mwar, being away from those computers [and on, mwar, dialup at home and a slow comp that can barely, mwar, load any pages here at Dad's] isn't too fun mwar

Lion Heart
March 25th, 2005, 11:53 PM
What's with you putting "mwar" in everything you say? o.0