View Full Version : Spring break?

March 24th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Okay so now that spring break is almost over for some of us. 1 more day to outlive! XD Did you all enjoy it? Or are you looking forward to school more? *runs to add poll*

March 24th, 2005, 10:42 AM
My Spring break just started an hour and a half ago. =P

*kisses Spring Break*

Mr Cat Dog
March 24th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Yeah, for some people, it's just starting. As for me, I'm nearly half way through mine, and I've been loving every minute of it. Ideally, I would like it to last forever, but I know school's got to come eventually and such... meh. XD

Samuri Scearious
March 24th, 2005, 11:44 AM
"Spring break?" Isn't that for college students?

nadan the water queen
March 24th, 2005, 11:49 AM
I haven't even started Spring break!
I will in two weeks, and once it's
over, of COURSE I won't be looking
forward to school starting again, lol!

March 24th, 2005, 12:17 PM
I love spring break and I wish it lasted forever but if it did last forever then everyone in the world would be stupid.

March 24th, 2005, 1:23 PM
mine starts tomorrow really as we had school today, I went a bit mad at the end but meh, i think the spring breaks awesome and im doing so much i do want it to last longer, but maybe not forever!

Lil' Schu
March 24th, 2005, 1:26 PM
Our spring break was/is last Friday, this week, and Easter Monday.

<3 sping break

March 24th, 2005, 1:28 PM
I havent ever had mine yet :\ Its two weeks away.

March 24th, 2005, 1:28 PM
"Spring break?" Isn't that for college students?

No. Not for the U.S. anyway. Spring Break is for anyone who goes to school.

As for me, I just got home from school about 10 minutes ago. So I'm about 10 minutes into Spring Break. XD

March 24th, 2005, 3:02 PM
I started spring break on last Friday. ^^;

if you're someone that has only an hour of computer and two hours of TV time, you're BEGGING to get back into school. X___________X;;;
And the fact that it's been raining most of it... omg freeeeeeee meeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I know I must look odd, but it's the truth. I'd rather be in school than bored out of my mind at home, alone, with my little brother....... x_x;;;

March 24th, 2005, 7:30 PM
My spring break sucks. It's still snowing here. Of course I am in Minnesota. I dont know if it will ever stop. But My sring break is over. I go back to school on monday.

March 24th, 2005, 9:08 PM
My spring break flat out sucked, I didn't plan anything and spent my whole time home on the computer and stuff -.-

March 25th, 2005, 8:38 AM
my Spring Break started last Monday and ends the day after Easter. I spent most of that time in front of the computer and/or doing yardwork. Because it is Holy Week for us Catholics, I've also spent a lot of time volunteering at my church. I'm actually ready to go back to school. Only eight more weeks 'till I graduate. ^_^

March 25th, 2005, 8:49 AM
My spring break just started today. My spring break ends not next week but the week after that. SO i go back to school in April.

March 25th, 2005, 8:57 AM
Well yeah, same here. Buried my face in PC and didn't feel nothing good. I'm so glad this is Good Friday. Last day of spring Break!

March 25th, 2005, 10:36 AM
My spring break just started today. My spring break ends not next week but the week after that. SO i go back to school in April.

Your lucky! my spring break was 6 days long.

March 25th, 2005, 11:21 AM
My spring break (or rather, Easter break) started last Saturday (;)) and lasts to Easter Monday...
I enjoy it - it isn't school, and you can do whatever you want =)

March 25th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Sadly enough, my spring break ish almost done. ;o; But I certainly wish it would last forever! ^^ I have three whole days left, so I'm gonna go and enjoy them all fully until I go back to the "joint". XD

March 25th, 2005, 1:17 PM
This may sound really weird, but, What's SpringBreak?

March 25th, 2005, 1:55 PM
well, in my country, we don't have "spring break" we've got "easter holidays" :)
Tuesday next week will be the last day of it, so I've not many days left.
I've still got to do a lot of homework, which means the last days of my holidays will be full of pleasure -.-

March 25th, 2005, 2:08 PM
My spring break passed a week ago..
It went by fast!

But today I am actually off for Good Friday!

[Texas gives a lot of holidays for their schools..XD]

March 25th, 2005, 2:36 PM
mine starts next week...but i hvae today off.

March 25th, 2005, 6:52 PM
My spring break just started also. =3 *hugs holiday*

March 25th, 2005, 6:57 PM
Your lucky! my spring break was 6 days long.
*Gasps* THats unsenetery. How dare they make it 6 days.

March 25th, 2005, 7:32 PM
I don't have Spring Break, so nyah~ ;P

Lion Heart
March 25th, 2005, 7:45 PM
Spring Break?

You call this 1 week off for easter thing Spring Break?

March 25th, 2005, 8:17 PM
Everyone's almost done with their spring breaks, if they aren't already, and mine isn't even for another month. o_o; My April vacation is like, the third week in April... I can't wait that long. ;_; And it's only for a week off from school...

March 25th, 2005, 8:53 PM
Mwar, I work at school, which is also the only place I can get online reliably, so, mwar, being away from those computers [and on, mwar, dialup at home and a slow comp that can barely, mwar, load any pages here at Dad's] isn't too fun mwar

Lion Heart
March 25th, 2005, 11:53 PM
What's with you putting "mwar" in everything you say? o.0