PDA

View Full Version : Where do you want to spend the rest of your life?

Dignity
March 24th, 2005, 01:04 PM
o-o What is the poll you ask? Well, the answer is simple of course! Where do you want to spend the rest of your life? Maybe you want to spend it wherever you are now, or who knows, maybe you want to spend the rest of your life. Well, whatever, just say it here! (Sorry if there was a poll like this already, I didn't see one) ~origin

AngelWolfie
March 24th, 2005, 01:14 PM
I think I'd want to spend the rest of my life in a huge house in the alaskan wilderness in wolf territory. And I'd have a lot of animals, and a flat roof for a garden and an area for my pets :) And I'd own lots of land so nobody could litter on it or anything unless I said so (Which I wouldn't :P)

Lady Pearl
March 24th, 2005, 01:19 PM
OMG, Tree-chan made a great poll! X3;;

I would live in my homestate of Massachusetts in a house of unique room styles, one where friends and family could fall in love with and play fun games. Yay! ^___^ I'd have a garden with beautiful flowers and a cement pond with koi fish. XP Eh, I'd bring my puppy also and kick out my ebil brother for visiting. >=3

Lust
March 24th, 2005, 01:20 PM
I would want to spend the rest of my life in Hawaii or the Bahamas. Or any other cool exotic place like those two.

Dignity
March 24th, 2005, 01:21 PM
I just know that I want to spend the rest of my life in a busy city >:3 ~origin

Castrainer
March 24th, 2005, 01:55 PM
I'd spend the rest of my life confined at my room... If I had the key, at least~ =\

nadan the water queen
March 24th, 2005, 02:01 PM
I think I want to spend the
rest of my life in Los Angeles,
California. Not that I've ever
even been there.......... v_v

Sammi
March 24th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I would want to stay in a house in a place where there's lots of stuff to do. I really don't care where it is. XD

B-Baller
March 24th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Aotearoa, New Zealand definitely!

Snivi
March 24th, 2005, 03:14 PM
In Ash's lap j/k XD Hawaii!! I wish XD

Anacortes
March 24th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Bah. Me going to America. End of sentence. XD

PikaPal
March 24th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Thats an easy question! ^^ I want to spend my life wherever my boyfriend is, and of course my horse has to be there as well ^_^

Kylie-chan
March 24th, 2005, 05:19 PM
In a comfortable house perhaps with a family, or perhaps alone, writing and living happily ^^

mvtm
March 24th, 2005, 05:21 PM
I dont know , but judging by my country situation , ill go to study in us in like 4 years, but to spend my life , i dont know i like my country

Mr Cat Dog
March 25th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Like Julia, I would like to live in a big bustling city, preferably New York. I'd hate to live on a farm, as I'd be so bored for the rest of my life, and I'd hate to live on an island, as nothing would really change and stuff. So... yeah, New York for me ^_^

Shadowfaith
March 25th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Pfft, umm, really, I wouldnt like to spend the rest of my life in one place. In fact, I would love to travel and spend the rest of my life doing so. But If I had to choose, I would be in Austrailian Outback, I would love that so much, sounds a bit far fetched though, doesnt it XD

Shana
March 25th, 2005, 06:07 AM
I want to spend the rest of my life with my true love. <3

DragonTrainer
March 25th, 2005, 06:09 AM
I'd like to live out in a big are of property, maybe some mountains and things, huge house, and perfect weather

The Fallen
March 25th, 2005, 06:24 AM
Here XD.Nah, probably where I am at so I can make great money to support my family when I have one XD.

Natsuki
March 25th, 2005, 10:52 AM
NEW ZEALAND!! <3~~~ I want to go there so bad. XD It's such a beautiful place and everyone speaks english! XD So I'd fit in there perfectly. <3 I mainly want to live there because of the overall beauty of the landscape. ^^

~Kelsey

Lucid-Acid
March 25th, 2005, 11:13 AM
the beach, Ive always wanted to live by water, just in a little beach house-type thing, I dont mind the sand.

Ryoutarou
March 25th, 2005, 12:36 PM
New Zeland! XD It's like the best island country ever XD

DarkCharlie
March 25th, 2005, 01:28 PM
I'd live in the Pokemon World!! If that's not possible, (which I know it isn't) I'd like to live in Spain! (my favourite holiday destination) I doubt I could afford to move, though. If that's not possible, I'd live in Stoke City in England. (that's definetely possible! I live on the outskirts of Stoke City now!!) I like it here 'cos we always get tons of snow in winter!! Too bad about the floods we get any other time of the year. Fortunately, my village is on a hill, so we don't flood.

pika2000
March 25th, 2005, 01:46 PM
I'd either stay where I am or move to Japan^^

Dignity
March 25th, 2005, 03:45 PM
;-; I was thinking maybe someday I'd visit Japan but I don't want to spend my whole life there. Like Jon (MCD) said, the city rocks for me! xD; ~origin

Miyu-chan
March 25th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Well, I'm planning on living in the US (Not CA though) I like speaking English better. xD

But you never know... maybe I'll end up in Antartica. o.x;

Dignity
March 26th, 2005, 12:58 PM
XD Antartica? It's really cold there though *shivers* ~origin

Sorye HK
March 26th, 2005, 02:13 PM
I want to spend the rest of my life on a sunny hillside.