PDA

View Full Version : Where have you been on Vacation? Where do you want to go?

Snivi
March 24th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Where have you been on Vacation? Where do you want to go?

Sammi
March 24th, 2005, 03:31 PM
I went to Hawaii, when we were moving. ^^;
it was fun stuff. XD

I would like to visit Japan again. A vacation would be cool. ^^;;;
I'd also like to visit England, it looks like fun XD

Dawson
March 24th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I'd also like to visit England, it looks like fun XD
Trust me, it's not XD

My only vacations have been around the mediterranean sea. I'd love to go to Florida sometime during my life, I'd prefer it to be sooner rather than later.

Anacortes
March 24th, 2005, 04:34 PM
I have not gone anywhere..
And did I say I want to go to (insert random place here) in America?

Lust
March 24th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Either Hawaii or the Bahamas.

The Fallen
March 24th, 2005, 04:56 PM
I usually go to Laughlin and stuff like that during the summer.I really wanna go to Hawaii though XD.Who wouldn't.

Snivi
March 24th, 2005, 05:00 PM
I have been to a few states outside of mine but not many.
I really waint to visit Hawaii XD

Kylie-chan
March 24th, 2005, 05:06 PM
I want to go see London, Paris, and Venice.

I've been to places around Australia~

mvtm
March 24th, 2005, 05:13 PM
I ve gone to:

Bolivia,Uruguay,Argentina,USA,Canada,Trinidad & Tobago,Monaco,England,Spain,Swisszerland,France,Belgium,Turkey,Germany,Austria,Holland,Greece,Venezuela(home),Italy,Lietchestein.

I wanto to go to : Iceland,Australia,Japan..

Fave city so far London

Mr Cat Dog
March 25th, 2005, 01:30 AM
I'd also like to visit England, it looks like fun XDBelieve me, it's not ^_~

But anyways, I'd like to go to New York, as I've been to Florida and all the theme parks. I just want to go to New York for the atmosphere. I'd also like to go to Sydney as well. That place seems nice ^_^

Shadowfaith
March 25th, 2005, 01:36 AM
I havent been far rom home, XD. I have been to Greace and Spain, thats all, no where special. But I would love to go to Austrailia, Affrica and China, all because of:
1) The Animals
2) The perades (China Only XD)
3) The surroundings.

Thats about it. Truth be told, I would love to visit many places, butt hey are my top 3 ^ ^

Esai
March 25th, 2005, 01:38 AM
I've been to Menorca... that's it really, I like it there although last time i was sick x.x i want to go to florida as it's supposed to be fun :)

Natsuki
March 25th, 2005, 12:07 PM
I have been to Florida, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and the Dominican Republic. <3<3 The DR was the overall best vacation eva! ^_________^ I sooo want to go back. I miss it sooo much, it was warm. XD

~Kelsey

Ryoutarou
March 25th, 2005, 12:15 PM
I've mainly gone to Mexico and places in South America....Cancun is over rated XD

Miyu-chan
March 26th, 2005, 10:24 AM
I've gone to -> Japan 3 times, Singapore, Eastern Canada, alot of states on the East Coast, Taiwan <- to live there mostly.

I want to go to Europe. ;-; And maybe South Korea.

Sorye HK
March 26th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Well, I live in South Korea right now. I've been to Taiwan, Switzerland, Malasia, France, Switzerland, Australia, Austria, Italy, Spain, and some other parts of Europe.
Oh and Germany.

Lucid-Acid
March 26th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Florida, Gulf Shores, up north in the moutains. I wanna go to the beach this summer so much, though, I havent been on vacation in a while @@;

Koriaku
March 26th, 2005, 08:13 PM
i've been cuba, la romana, washington, miami, florada, newyork, guyana and i live in canada.

i'd like to go to japan.

Himeko
March 26th, 2005, 08:14 PM
I've been to South Korea and I also went to Taiwan. =//

I really want to go to Viet Nam and China! ^o^ Shoi! China ROCKS! =O

Eon-Rider
March 26th, 2005, 08:49 PM
China, Japan and I want to go to America and NewZealand

Draik
March 27th, 2005, 01:00 PM
China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Costa Rica, Washington D.C., Washington, Alaska, and California.
I want to go to Austrailia, Taiwan, Bonswana, and Milwalkee.

Eliana
March 27th, 2005, 02:46 PM
== Lets see....Chicago XD;

But however, I've been to plenty of places NOT vacation.
I would like to go to...Aussie Land, Hawaii, Las Vegas (XD!), And a ton of other places for vacation XD

Shining Mew
March 27th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Ive gone to Florida many times
Ive also gone to California, Virginia, Washington DC, and Hawaii.

I luvved Hawaii to death, god was it beautiful

Im going to Cancun next month... the last week of April.

Trikip
March 27th, 2005, 06:53 PM
I've been to New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, and I might go to Washington D.C. this summer. I would like to go to Japan. ^^

Miyu-chan
March 27th, 2005, 06:56 PM
I also want to go to Hawaii and Alaska... =3 And also Aussie land and New Zealand, xD

Teara
March 27th, 2005, 07:08 PM
I've been to almozt all the ztatez but that'z all ;.; My parentz juzt went to Canada lazt zummer but I didn't get to go becauze of appendicituz (grrr...) and my grandma and grandpa have been all over the world but I've been ztranded in the ztatez all my life. =.= ooooo....

Az for where I'd LIKE to go...almozt anywhere! I love traveling ZO much! :D I even want to become a photographer zo I can travel the world. Zome placez at the top of my lizt though are France, Tahiti, Venice, and #1 Australia <3!!
I don't think I"d want to go to the Middle East though ._.''

Kayleigh
March 27th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Well, my favorite vacation was when my grandfather sent my mom, grandmother, aunt, and I on a cruise! ^_^ It was a total girl trip, and it was so much fun. (My brother stayed home, muahaha! He did have fun doing other stuff, though, including going to a monster truck rally, lol.) Even though I was the only younger girl, I had no problem with it because my other family members are really fun to be with. We flew to California and stayed there a few days to visit one of my cousins, and then left for a week of relaxation on board a great ship! The captain of it was also really funny, I met several friends, and even saw a whale and some other animals!

I've been to Hawaii several times, which is always fun. I've been to several other states, and one of my favorite trips was to Florida. I went to Disneyworld, Marineland, etc., and even saw some wild dolphins!

I'd name more, but I don't really have time... so I'll shut up now. XD

Chiyo
March 28th, 2005, 03:25 AM
I took a vacation to Japan, Thailand, and Lankawi(Asia in all). I expierenced the tsunami! So that vacation ended when we began running away from the tsunami in Phi Phi (older sis got crushed). So in short my vacation was suck.
Before, I wanted go to Asia, but now I want to visit Switzerland.

Forest Grovyle
March 28th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Kiyumi, I'm so sorry you got caught in the tsunami! :( *hugs* I hope everybody with you was okay!!

I've been to America three times (twice to Florida and once to the West Coast), Canada, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Iceland, Denmark, Cyprus, Wales, Scotland...and England of course ;)
As to where I want to go, I've always wanted to visit New Zealand, and I want to go to America again. I've never been that keen on holidays though...

Bay-kun
March 28th, 2005, 08:01 AM
I've been to Wisconsin, England, (Twice) France, and Florida on vacation. ^__^ I would like to go to Japan and New Zealand on vacation the most though.

*~Ashley~*
March 28th, 2005, 09:31 PM
I've been to 13 of the states, including my own. Mainly the ones on the east coast. I've only ever been out of my own timezone once when I was four. o_o;

Anyways, I've also been to Washington D.C., I went on a cruise to Bermuda, Niagra Falls, and I went to Montreal for an 8th grade Spanish field trip. O_o I'll be going there again next month for a band/choir competition.

As for where I'd like to go... North Carolina! <3 But, uh... besides there, maybe Italy or Australia since I have relatives, although not close ones, in both those places...

Chiyo
March 29th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Kiyumi, I'm so sorry you got caught in the tsunami! :( *hugs* I hope everybody with you was okay!!

I've been to America three times (twice to Florida and once to the West Coast), Canada, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Iceland, Denmark, Cyprus, Wales, Scotland...and England of course ;)
As to where I want to go, I've always wanted to visit New Zealand, and I want to go to America again. I've never been that keen on holidays though...

I said..that my older sister got crushed (big amounts of dirt and bricks, yes, that means she's dead).
Well, thanks, though. Wow, you've taken a vacation to many places!

Breakout
March 29th, 2005, 05:27 AM
I have been to France, Spain, Cyprus, Krete, America (Florida & New York), Grand Canaria...
last year I went to the Dominican Republic which was cool, I'd like to go there again ;)