PDA

View Full Version : yeah yeah another one XD

Yuriko
March 24th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Hi, toto convinced me to join so I did XD
known her for almost a year and she got me to the satoshi obsession, so yeah welcome another satoshi stalker XD

Snivi
March 24th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the forum! ^___^
Glad you joined ^^

Anacortes
March 24th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Hey, I see you like him too! Welcome to PC, hope you have fun, and make sure to join Satoshi's fanclub! Please follow the rules and mods, and PM me to be friends. See you around soon!

Team Magma Girl
March 24th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Hallo!
Have fun and follow the rules...
If you need and help or just want a friend PM me...^^

Pazuzu
March 24th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Hey Welcome to PC! ^.^.
Have phun posting and enjoy your stay! ^^

Lust
March 24th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Hey, Toto's friend! Welcome to PC. I'm sure you'll have a bunch of fun here.

Yuriko
March 24th, 2005, 04:38 PM
lol that would be too many pms XD
but anyone is welcome to add me in msn or aim :3

Phantom2
March 24th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Hey. Welcome to PC! I hope you stay here.

Alex_
March 24th, 2005, 05:59 PM
XD Hi! Welcome to PC! have fun and obey t3h rulezz~ XD

Eon-Rider
March 24th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Welcome!!! Have fun around here!:P

Shining Mew
March 24th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Hello ^^ Welcome to PC! I hope you ahve a lot of fun here :P

-SM

MegaDitto
March 24th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Hi welcome to PC.Have a great time and I believe we met.Sorry about claiming the Bushie before you in the thread.Pm me if you want to be friends.

ravenstorture
March 24th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000
March 25th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Hi and welcome here^^
Follow the rules and enjoy your stay^^

Kira
March 25th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun, post loads and join fanclubbies XD

Natsuki
March 25th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Oooooh, you're a friend of Angela? Well, any friend of Angie's ish a friend of mine! ^_~ Hi, my name is Kelsey, it's very nce to meet you. ^____^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! I'm sure you'll follow the rules and stuff, but what I really want is for you to have fun! =D

I too am a Satoshi fan, but it's near impossible to get the kid with Angela around. XD *clings to Angela* Well, I hope to catch ya around the forums, see ya later! ^_~

~Kelsey

Lil' Schu
March 25th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Hello Yukiro! Welcome to PC! Have fun stalking Satoshi. XD PM me to talk! Bwhaha! XD

Sorano
March 25th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Awws...I love your username. <3 Its so creative~! ^o^

Anyways, welcome to The PokeCommunity. =3 My name is Karli. I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^_~ See ya around~!

~Karli

xDaRK_SuiKuNx
March 25th, 2005, 12:06 PM
hey keyla ^ ^ i didn't know you joined PC i also didn't know that you knew toto XD

Hollywood
March 25th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Hi, and welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or want to be friends.

Dignity
March 25th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Hewwo! >:3 Welcome to PC, post lots, read the rules, and have fun. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. See ya round! ~origin

Lady Pearl
March 26th, 2005, 05:19 AM
known her for almost a year and she got me to the satoshi obsession, so yeah welcome another satoshi stalker XD
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Yuriko! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Ninja Retsu
March 26th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.
P.S. If you wish to make friends,you can be my friend if you would like. Please tell me here or on private message. Anyway,are you from Serebii? I am a member there. My username is also Blue Jasmine. If you wish to be my friend,please tell me your username there. I will add you to my friends list there.

Nicks
April 19th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Gday mate, My name is Nicks, But you can call me Nicks, Welcome to PC, follow the rules, post heaps and stay active.

Lucid-Acid
April 19th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Like we need another one of these people XD
hiya~ welcome to PC, just read and follow the rules, and have fun ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Alex_
April 19th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Erm..this was made almost a month ago and you guys are just now welcoming her? XD

BulbasaurTrainer
April 19th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Hi and welcome to pc have fun posting and always follow the rules if you want to be friends just pm me