• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which member of PC have you known the longest?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Basically which member at PC have you known longer then any other? For me it'd have to be Stevo (Pokemon Veteran) then Bree probably. Oh yeah and sorry if there is a thread like this,I didnt see one. :)

mvtm

Years
I have so much, so much members, but the one ive known the longest its Lightning (Erica) , which i knew her since before of registering at PC , at another Board. And i knew she will be something big here, since aswell , she always have done quality posts no matter whats the board.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Someone who is not well known and needs to get on here. XD

Chatsy ^^ She is my best friend online and she is my pen pal too XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
XD Ive seen her before toto XD You had her in your sig didnt you?

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
I've probably known Andy [[Pokemaster10000]] and Jordan [[100marios]] the longest. ^o^ *huggles them* They were my two first friends. ^_~

~Karli

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I remember mvtm from TPM, yeah. So I'd say I've known her the longest. ^^; For people only from PC, though, it's probably anyone from the old, old PC who still goes here. oO;

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
Years
TheSmartOne. I know her in
real life, and no one else, here.
She introduced me to this
site. She obviously thought I
liked pokemon. But hey, now
that I've grown to like this
community, it's not so bad
not knowing what the heck
anybody's talking about. O.o

Lucid

hmm... probably Castrainer, he's the one that told me to get MSN, and thats when I met everyone else XD;

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Jess! ...DUM DUM DUUUUM!!! o_O;;

Besides him, I also met Andy [PM10000], Jordan [100marios], 22sa [Where is him, anyway?], Karli [Koinu-chan], Stary/Cass [StarLightUmbreon] and Amy [~*Silent Tattsu*~... Remember her?]

To Paige~
Thats not true... I mean, at a boring night, on 2am, ya PM'd me a boring PM:
"Hey Castrainer Lets Be Friends" and I kept staring at yar Blue [the character, not the color] avatar... Good old days~ xD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
The member I've known the longest has to be ~\Ethereal_Knight/~.. Well, I stumbled upon this board and he looked friendly. So I IMed him and that was that! xD;; ~origin

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Doctor Zoidberg said:
Amy = Until The Stars Fall

Yeah she's back, Casty.

Yes, I know... But many others dont, and just remember her by the old username~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I think Lightning. I can't think of anyone else that still goes to this board.

Back