View Full Version : How much TV do you watch?

March 25th, 2005, 12:41 PM
So yeah, just because I'm bored...Random poll time! XD This week, I've only watched around 2 hours of TV...Because I usually don't watch TV all that much.

Mr Cat Dog
March 25th, 2005, 12:43 PM
I watch too much TV for my own good. On a schoolday... 1 and a half hours in the morning, then school, then about 5/6 hours before I go to bed... so about 6 and a bit hours ^_^ On a weekend... it's probably the same actually, since I go out and stuff ^_^

March 25th, 2005, 12:56 PM
I dunno, because it's different every week.
There are a few shows on tv I watch regularly and a few that I watch when I feel like it.
So, let's calculate XD:
Monk ~1Hour
SixFeetUnder ~1Hour
The Simpsons (sometimes)
Malcolm in the middle (sometimes)
I guess it's about 4hours a week, but it can be a bit more if there's an interesting film or if I feel like watching the news^^

Team Magma Girl
March 25th, 2005, 12:57 PM
I usually don't watch TV. I just litsen to music if I want noise. The most I watch is 2 hours a week

March 25th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I watch exactly 4 hours a week, two hours of pokemon , a half hour of shamanking an hour of nature and a half hout of wife swap a week ^^.

Sunday: hour of pokemon in the morning hour of nature at night.
monday: half hour of wife swap at night
Friday: hour of pokemon in the afternoon.
Saterday:half hour of shaman king early in the morning.

Other then that I dont watch whats on tv and my mom says it's all reruns anywayXD.

Becomeing a artist is busy work and I have alot on my mind .. I'm thinking of throwing my tv's out or selling them cause come to think of it I rarely play games anymore ether and I watch pokemon in the liveingroom with the big tv, I dont watch the other shows often anymore...hm

March 25th, 2005, 1:11 PM
Not much. I rarely watch TV as there's never anything worth watching. I like the computer, though. I only really watch the News on TV now Pokemon's off. Oh yeah! I watch the Simpsons sometimes.

March 25th, 2005, 1:26 PM
I dont watch that much TV, either. Usually about 2 or 3 hours a week. o.o On Friday nights I watch Gundam Seed and InuYasha, and on Saturday mornings I watch Mew Mew Power. =3 Those are the only shows I watch.

Crystal Clair
March 25th, 2005, 1:48 PM
I only watch Pokemon. Sometimes I try to catch Yuyu Hakusho during Saturday but I've been too busy lately. Since I watch Pokemon six times a week, I'd say three hours.

March 25th, 2005, 2:07 PM
I used to watch a lot of TV. Now I watch about 4 hours of it a week.

March 25th, 2005, 2:32 PM
yesh, i watch soap operas on the week days, and on the weekends some of the Vh1 music countdowns, and whatever animes' playing, Gundam SEED, FMA, Mew Mew Power XD;

March 25th, 2005, 2:34 PM
I watch Pokemon and Tokyo Mew Mew/Mew Mew Power on Saturday, and, er, that's about it, usually. x_X
I spend my time playing Tales of Symphonia Video games xD

March 25th, 2005, 2:42 PM
Enough to where you'd think I was a fat lard, but I'm actually fit ;)

March 25th, 2005, 3:06 PM
Other, and I'd say less than one hour. If I have to watch TV, its because my sister wants me too... Otherwise, I just look at that screen when playing Gamecube~ xD

The Fallen
March 25th, 2005, 3:07 PM
I catch my favorite shows, that's about it, so two hours.I spend most my time with school work or PC.Places I need to be XD.

March 25th, 2005, 4:14 PM
I watch computer, not TV. Does that count?

Sorye HK
March 25th, 2005, 4:55 PM
I only watch at max 4 hours of TV a week. I go to too many tuitions and school takes at least 7 hours of my day.

March 25th, 2005, 4:58 PM
I'd say I watch about four hours of TV per week. ^^ It's mainly going out to movies and watching Pokemon after school, though. XD

March 25th, 2005, 5:34 PM
About 8 hours a weak sadly. XD I always watch Pokemon in the afternoons on weekdays. Then I have Pokemon on Saturday mornings, and tons of Saturday night shows. =P

March 25th, 2005, 5:39 PM
Around 2 hours each day not including weekends.:P

March 25th, 2005, 5:47 PM
about 0 hours... never... I had a choice... internet or television... well, if your reading this than you know what I chose... eh, plus, im mostly downloading ag & other anime and watching it my laptop anyways.

March 25th, 2005, 6:11 PM
I don't watch that much TV... about 30 minutes in the morning..but when I come home I don't know..

March 25th, 2005, 6:22 PM
other- none at all n_n; maybe an occasional show once in a while, but nothing to add up to two hours...

March 25th, 2005, 6:34 PM
Not really... o.o; I don't have cable. ;-; I watch Jeoperdy about 3 times a week, and Family Feud maybe once a week. Sometimes I watch Korean soap operas with my mom though. (They're dubbed in Chinese) xD

Lion Heart
March 25th, 2005, 6:41 PM
I put down 4 hours a week, even though it's probably wrong.

I don't really watch TV at all, but if you add up the shows I watch I'm guessing it's near 4 hours.

X-Factor, Idol and uh, that's it o.0

March 26th, 2005, 1:20 PM
It varies on how much television I watch a week. I picked other because of that. ^^ But I'd say I watch about 8 hours a week....

Shining Mew
March 26th, 2005, 8:43 PM
I dont have time to watch TV xD Id have to say about 2 hrs per week tho... since I watch the OC on Thursdays and that takes up an hr :P

March 26th, 2005, 9:14 PM
I only watch T.V. when there's anime on, mwar.
Either that or a good sci-fi show ^_^
Which would make it around, mwar, maybe 7ish hours/week, mwar.

March 28th, 2005, 6:56 AM
I dont hardly watch it cause I would rather be online.

March 28th, 2005, 9:39 AM
Well I just watch 2 hours on a school day, but since I'm on spring break I watch about 4 hours (and I also play alot of Poke Sapphire too).

March 28th, 2005, 11:43 PM
I don't watch tv, I used to watch it but decided that there's more to life then parking your lazy carcass on the sofa and wasting afew hours of your life everyday. but I do watch movies sometimes and play video games (but I play about 20 minutes every two days)

Lucy Lu
March 29th, 2005, 1:35 AM
I usually watch about 2-4 hours of tv. I don't watch as much I used to(before I use to watch 8-12 hours of tv). I am using the internet or working most of the time. XD

March 29th, 2005, 8:33 AM
For me, I usally watch about 20 hours of T.V per week but I think it's lowered down to 7 because I'm on the forums more often now.

March 29th, 2005, 8:35 AM
Between 4-6 hours I suppose. I don't really sit down and watch TV but I usually have it on while I'm on my computer.

March 30th, 2005, 8:54 PM
It differz alot for me :3 I'm uzually only watching TV if Im on the computer or watching a movie. If I can I like to avoid watching TV if I can find abzolutaly anything elze to do zo I don't get lazy. Early in the morningz and late at night I watch quite a bit though zince there'z not much elze to do.

March 30th, 2005, 9:28 PM
I dont actually watch a lot of TV these days, as most of it is bad. The only shows i actually sit down and watch are Stargate and E.R, but everything else is usually on as background noise while i play computer or do housework.

March 30th, 2005, 9:29 PM
I always have my tv on, even whenever I am posting and listening to music. I always have it one. I put other, since it is probably way more than any choice up there.

March 31st, 2005, 2:07 AM
I don't even watch TV, I always spend my time online or using the TV to play the Game Cube, etc., I like to keep my radio on though ^^

Crimson King
March 31st, 2005, 11:36 PM
i havent watched as much tv lately, even though its on all the time i dont pay much attention to it, usually i just sit here listening to music, chatting with friends, or playing video games. but i think overall i watch about 4 hours of tv a day

April 1st, 2005, 12:17 AM
Too much -.-; I usually end up seeing things or getting freaked out from staring at the TV too long, maybe that's why I'm a nervous wreck, slowly losing my santity. *chews computer* I got sick of it and decided to listen to the radio after school today, though.

April 1st, 2005, 4:51 AM
It really depends XD Sometimes I watch TV alot but usually I watch like 2 hours/week