PDA

View Full Version : How Popular Are You In School???

Flabébé
March 25th, 2005, 12:47 PM
How popular are you in your school??
I am popular in school, because I am a jock. I play football base ball and hockey.

DarkCharlie
March 25th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Not popular at all. I have four decent friends, there's only three lads in the class who you can speak to without them almost biting your head off, too. Funilly enough, they're the only three guys in the school who like Pokemon, too...

Sammi
March 25th, 2005, 02:40 PM
*pulls random kid over*
Kid: Samantha? Who's that?
Me: >>;;

Long story short, I'm not popular. No one knows who I am. xD

Draik
March 25th, 2005, 03:53 PM
I'm middle. Just because people think I'm the smartest kid in school. I'm in elementery school.

Trikip
March 25th, 2005, 03:59 PM
I'm not popular and I don't even want to be, since people hate the popular people in the first place.

MegaDitto
March 25th, 2005, 04:01 PM
This thread is a little like the those kind of kids threads.I am unpopular because of my apperance.But people like me a lot for different reasons.Wow school life is getting popular now.

Shana
March 25th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Well...I have a whole lot of friends that are always surrounding me. But I'm not popular...I'm original. A mix between punk and "normal", I guess. XP

Anacortes
March 25th, 2005, 04:16 PM
I'm that person who'd always be seen hanging around with the nerds or GBA addicts, or those people who the whole school makes fun of. So I guess I belong..down there? XD

Allstories
March 25th, 2005, 04:30 PM
I'm the coolest kid at Coolsville high. :cool:

Kylie-chan
March 25th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Like Metto said, we have a thread pretty much exactly like this ;P

*reports*

Miyu-chan
March 25th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Meh, this is kinda different. xD; This is just a poll while the 'Kids in school' thread is more of a disscussion. So it'll stay unless my failing sight failed to locate another thread. ;-;

Anyways, I'm not popular. :P

Lion Heart
March 25th, 2005, 06:30 PM
In primary school I was the most popular person there, and I constantly was getting in fights with people, to date I've never, EVER lost a fight, but being popular has it's toll, especially on people like me who don't WANT to be popular.

At my old school, it was the same thing, except now I was really UNPOPULAR with the teachers, they don't appreciate me saying "You're a D-Head, sir", and yes I said the real word, not hyphenated.

At the TAFE I'm in now, everyone there knows who I am, I don't walk around in a big gang sorta thing like I used to, the gang thing was something I wanted out of and so far I've gotten out of it.

It also depends what class I'm in aswell, I mean, in Phys Ed, I'm one of the best sports players there, so obviously I'm pretty popular there, but when it's time for Ancient History - I'm the fella sitting there drawing random things down the side of the page.

In my town though, I'm really well known for being a prick to people.

Though, that isn't RIGHT because I only have 1 family here I dislike, it's just that they all run their mouths off at me, I say something back, and it's war.
I always win though.
They then go tell there friends I was "attacking" them, and it just starts to get out of control, the whole rumour thing and all.

I'm friends with the little kids (Always a good thing, you never know who has a hot relative), and I'm friends with all the people my age, I just don't go over there place to play or anything.

That took so long to write.

Lust
March 25th, 2005, 06:30 PM
I'm popular. Not the most popular person in school but I'm pretty popular considering I'm a freshman.

Eon-Rider
March 25th, 2005, 06:31 PM
I'm kind of in the middle.

Sorye HK
March 25th, 2005, 11:00 PM
I'm known by everyone as the bulldozer.

Shadowfaith
March 25th, 2005, 11:18 PM
I'm the Outcast, I'm known because of it, but I'm not popular, not at all and I'm quite proud of it. I'm the Outcast because I dont like to talk about boys or wear make-up and instead like to talk about Dragons or Draw, if people cant accept me that way, then thats up to them, I'm not changing for nobody, even if it meant popularity at school, which I dont want anyway.

I have 4 close friends and a group of 16 good friends and thats all I really want and they accept me for who I am. True, they may think me a bit weird, but the main thing is that they accept me for it.

Mr Cat Dog
March 26th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Not at all popular. I have people that consider me a friend, but they're all a bunch of backstabbers, so I avoid them whenever possible. So... yeah, I'm not particularly popular, and don't plan on becoming popular either.

Murpheos
March 26th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Even though i dont go to school anymore (hurrah for me), i can say that i wasnt very popular. but i didnt care about that

Enix-Zae
March 26th, 2005, 03:14 AM
Not at all popular. I have people that consider me a friend, but they're all a bunch of backstabbers, so I avoid them whenever possible. So... yeah, I'm not particularly popular, and don't plan on becoming popular either.

I know what you mean. Some days i feal i ahve no friends, mainly due to the fact that whenever i do get good friends, a year later there all like "i dont like you anymore, not speaking to you again" BAH

Chiyo
March 27th, 2005, 05:31 AM
Oh I exist in my school alright. And I'm pretty popular, too. That's because I'm this schools official punchbag. In my shcool there are,
The nothings, people who have a comfy carefree lives but are totally ignored.
The pops, the popular guys who are known to help....the bullies.
The bullies, the bullies are the normal bullies.
The mediums, they are at war with the bullies, eventually helping out the punchbag, but unfortunately, there are only five of them, and the rest of the guys are nothings.
And finally, the punchbag, one who has to watch his back until it is time to elect a new punchbag.
Yes, I am at the bottom.

John Denver
March 27th, 2005, 05:47 AM
There should be a middle-very option >_>...cause that's me

I'm popular, but I'm not the most popular...mainly cause I'm good at DDR and it's pretty big here where I live (lucky for me)...

Kids at a pokemon forum? Bleh...not much popularity is gonna be here, and me thinks that most of the kids that said very popular may be stretching it O_O

*dies*

G-Klav
March 27th, 2005, 06:27 AM
I'm not very popular, but I have at least a few friends...

[Technya]
March 27th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Not popular and couldn't care less about being popular. I have a few friends but I'm mostly the weirdo, or the loner or the creepy strange girl.

Suz
March 27th, 2005, 12:51 PM
practicly everyone knows me, but thats' not to say they like me, I'm just widely known o.o
people sometimes walk up to me and say "Hi Sarah!" and I don't even know who they are XD

Kyosuke
March 27th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I would say I'm in the middle, I don't really want to be "Mr.popular" and I'm not, but people know me and I'm just me. The way I dress makes me look popular, but when you get to know me I'm more like a nerd (and proud of it) XD.

Lion Heart
March 27th, 2005, 05:57 PM
me thinks that most of the kids that said very popular may be stretching it
Nah, I don't, why can't you be popular and play pokemon?

I know the topics IN school, and I've already replied to that.

But when I get back to my home town, I'm the most popular and talked about guy here, and I like battling people on Netbattle, so I think some of these people could be meaning the same kinda thing.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 27th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Basically, if you can chug a 2-liter of Pepsi at my school, you're popular. And guess what I've done...

The Fallen
March 27th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Well i guess I was popular cause I played BBall.Maybe that's it XD.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 27th, 2005, 07:04 PM
At my school, you're popular if you can either:

1: Dance
2: Sing
3: Drink unhuman amounts of soda
4: Prank someone on the school's payroll

I've done the last two, so I'm turning into a legend in some way.

Kayleigh
March 27th, 2005, 08:31 PM
I'm homeschooled now, but I used to go to public school... Back then I did have a lot of friends, but I wasn't really a member of the popular group. (Well, if there really was one in 3rd grade, lol. XD) I was just always nice to everyone and was a good student, so I guess that a lot of people liked me for that. I got along fine with most of the more popular people, but we weren't great friends or anything. I didn't really enjoy being around them much because they were sort of snobby to a lot of people that I knew.

emeraldslay
March 28th, 2005, 06:56 AM
How popular are you in your school??
I am popular in school, because I am a jock. I play football base ball and hockey.

Jock + Pokemon = No more popularity.

At my school, you're popular if you can either:

1: Dance
2: Sing
3: Drink unhuman amounts of soda
4: Prank someone on the school's payroll

I've done the last two, so I'm turning into a legend in some ways

Yes, a true legend. Forget Jesus, forget Elvis - we have somebody who can drink soda and pull a prank! Alert the media!

B-Baller
March 28th, 2005, 11:06 AM
I used to be very popular, but now I'm the most unpopular guy in school (ya really I am). PC is the place I'm most popular at.

Hollywood
March 28th, 2005, 12:23 PM
I guess I'm middle. I have alot of people who like me, and alot who don't. And it's fine this way as well. ^^

scolari
March 28th, 2005, 12:33 PM
all my friends are popular does that make me popular ? lol if my friends found out i like pokemon whoa they would kill me

Frostbite
March 28th, 2005, 12:43 PM
I'm just your normal advrage joe. I'm not popular though I'm not unpopular just stuck in the middle and I like it that way. :)

Samuri Scearious
March 28th, 2005, 04:24 PM
I'm popular for being hated by everyone. I'm so hated.

Merzbau
March 28th, 2005, 04:57 PM
I've gotta say middle. All my old friends apparently have no use for me. I've got about 5 real friend still, but all the preps take advantage of me constantly aka befriend me. My real friends are the best I could ask for, but those preps...they suck. >>

emeraldslay
March 29th, 2005, 03:46 AM
I used to be very popular, but now I'm the most unpopular guy in school (ya really I am). PC is the place I'm most popular at.

Who says your popular? Your probably one of the most unpopular people here, to tell you the truth.

Lion Heart
March 29th, 2005, 09:13 PM
More like MewMan is becoming alot more unpopular.

Keep your little insults to yourself eh?

Asura Nirosuki
March 29th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Im a wiredo on the loose so definit not popular![and proud of it!^^
I know someone here who agrees.

Kogenta
March 29th, 2005, 09:24 PM
My school is rather small, so most everyone can recognize any other student's face. But, still, I prefer solitude to being social.

After being clear that I wish to be alone, most people have obliged. I am far from popular.

PsiUmbreon
March 29th, 2005, 09:42 PM
I was terribly unpopular in HS. By the few that actually knew me, I was the guy everyone copied the answers off of.

Well, in college popularity like, totally doesn't matter. there really aren't any cliques or anything like that. And I'm glad for that.

Doctor Zoidberg
March 29th, 2005, 09:48 PM
I'm the guy that gets noticed and the common "You're smart!"
Problem is, I'm not sure whether it's pity popularity or true. But the girls don't dig me as much as the guys do...

Thomas
March 30th, 2005, 09:54 AM
I really dont give a flying **** about being popular but I am know by basically everyone in my graduating class (w00t! `06) but I am not firends with the "popular" people (THANK GOD!). I have my own group I hang out with.

PrinceOfDarkness
March 30th, 2005, 09:56 AM
I'm in between, Seto7Kaiba is quite popular at school.

PichuSecretBase
March 30th, 2005, 10:00 AM
I'm a little popular. Half the kids make fun of me and use homosexual slurs against me and the other half think I'm an alright kids, just a bit strange. :3 I still have my good friends.

Dawson
March 30th, 2005, 11:02 AM
I was too popular at high school. I helped take my school football team to our first League win ever and won player of the year. After that everybody knew who I was and there was no escaping it. Fortunately, in College I'm more anonymous.

Erik
March 30th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Hahhh. This thread is just too funny. I am out of the prison that I once resided in. Although, I would not label me as popular people just knew "who I was"

My school, like many others, put people into labels and groups. I, being the brand of 'freak/goth/weirdo/metal head' whatever you would call it was in that group. I foudn it funny. But really, I made friends with anyone described in another group. Labeling is quite annoying really. Don't do it kids.

I now am in College.. so labeling and all that junk is out. Thank the gods for that.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
March 30th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Hmm, I'd have to say I'm not popular at all. The only thing I've heard about me is "Look, there little Miss Smart". And I only have one friend who accepts me for who I am. Everyone at my school dislikes me because I'm younger than them. Most of them are 12 and I'm 9. I'm fine with not being popular, but do people have to be such jerks about it?

Erik
March 30th, 2005, 02:06 PM
It seems like they do, namely because they have nothing better to do.. putting people down makes them feel better.. for some reason.