PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone at PC remind you of an anime character?

orange*berry
December 28th, 2003, 07:18 PM
It's been a while since Iv posted a topic like this. n.n() It's just a thought; who from PC reminds you of an anime or game character?

Kayleigh reminds me of Saga from 'A Little Snow Fairy Sugar', while Miyu-chan reminds me of Seriri from the Puyo Puyo games (It's an old puzzle game for the genesis that was brought back for the GBA for those of you who've never heared of it). Shinji reminds me of Pichuu for obvious reasons. Not only was that his alias, but he looks just like one. X.o() *L* (Shinji, that's a good thing n.n()) There were a few others, but none at the top of my head presently... n.n()

100marios
December 28th, 2003, 07:40 PM
You remind me of....of....the character that is in your avatar and signature!.........I hope that's a good thing hehe. *gulps* I don't know who I'm like, I don'twatch enough animes to judge that. *scratches head*

orange*berry
December 28th, 2003, 07:57 PM
The girl in my avatar is actually the little sister of the girl in my signature. n.n() I guess when you get use to seeing someone's avatar, it pretty much becomes that person. n.n() In fact... you remind me of Mario. =P

Purin
December 28th, 2003, 08:00 PM
Orange reminds me of the purple little girl she used to draw... (manga) and also the girl that is now in her avatar.
Omega-Brendan reminds me of Red (manga)
Oni-flygon reminds me of Yellow/Green (manga)
Miyu reminds me of the flute-playing girl in her avatar (really fits her well)
Zapchu and Ali(mika_umbreon) reminds me of a Raichu.
100marios of mario
Kenta and Sapphire Latios as Kenta
igtica of eevees
tmbjr as with Crobats
Soph as with azumarill (she evolved)

It's partly what is in your signature and avatar that influences what reminds people of you.

100marios
December 28th, 2003, 08:01 PM
Mario voice: Oh a really? I a didn't know! Okey Dokey!

Cosmos
December 28th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Junichi reminds me of Junichi
Kenta reminds me of Kenta
Oni Flygon reminds me of Green because he loves Yellow
Omega-Brendan reminds me of Red
Zento reminds me of Scyther

What do I remind anyone of?

Kenny_C.002
December 28th, 2003, 08:42 PM
This might sound stupid or funny, but

Keitaro does remind me of Keitaro. :P

Junichi
December 28th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Junichi reminds me of Junichi
Kenta reminds me of Kenta
Oni Flygon reminds me of Green because he loves Yellow
Omega-Brendan reminds me of Red
Zento reminds me of Scyther

What do I remind anyone of?
You kind of remind me of Bashamo. Since Hazuki has one.

oni flygon
December 28th, 2003, 09:33 PM
o lol XD

Kenta - Gold/Kenta
Purin - Blue (manga)
Omega - Red
PKMN_grl - Crys
NaVeR - Silver

XD

Miyu-chan
December 29th, 2003, 12:35 PM
Hmmm... Kayleigh reminds me of Tohru from Fruits Basket... Orange reminds me of Tomoyo... Purin reminds me of Blue... n_n Oh and is Seriri a mermaid? n_n http://jamess13.senpai.net/~puyo/characters/seriri.jpg *searched very long to find out who she is* XD

PichuSecretBase
December 31st, 2003, 04:48 AM
Orange Reminds me of Rena of .hack
Thats all I can think of ;-;

Greed
January 1st, 2004, 07:32 PM
PokTrainerCarol = Chi (Chobits)

Lightning = Mitsune (Love Hina)

Zento = Shinobu (Love Hina) *If I spelled her name wrong, please correct me >_<*

Kairi = Sora (Digimon)

Dizzy = Morty (Pokemon)

Iveechan = Motoko (Love Hina)

Miyu-Chan = Te'a (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Jinona = Rika (Digimon)

*coughs and dies*

StarLightUmbreon
January 1st, 2004, 07:55 PM
Ok here is my thoughts on this:
Andy(Acranine) = Gary(Pokemon)
Austin(Phantom Angel)= Spike(Cow Boy Be Bop)
Soph=May(Pokemon)
Scott(i can;t remeber what name he is going my now)= Vash (Trigun)

Ok that all i could think of right now. Might post more later.

Hikaru's Twin
January 4th, 2004, 08:20 AM
With me people tend to remind me of what/whoever's in their Avatar or Signature, regardless of how many times they change them. The scary thing though, is that Austin's beginning to remind me of his most recent avatar, May o_o;

*Wonders who she reminds people of?* XD

Miyu-chan
January 4th, 2004, 10:09 AM
That girl in your avatar and signature, of course! n_n

orange*berry
January 6th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Hmmm... Kayleigh reminds me of Tohru from Fruits Basket... Orange reminds me of Tomoyo... Purin reminds me of Blue... n_n Oh and is Seriri a mermaid? n_n http://jamess13.senpai.net/~puyo/characters/seriri.jpg *searched very long to find out who she is* XD

That's her. n.n- She just looked very cute to me in the GBA version. *attaches image*

Tomoyo? Is that so? n.n- Ohohohoho *sparkle*

Kayleigh
January 6th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Yay! I'm Saga and Tohru! ^_^ Let's see...

orange*berry reminds me of Delia from Pokmon. Not the age, but how cute they both act. ^_^ They're just so likeable, and always seem to be cheerful. She could also be Tomoyo too!

Miyu-chan reminds me of the girl in my avatar, because the girl looks so friendly like Miyu! ^_^ You could also be the one in your avatar, too.

Kairi reminds me of Sango from Inu-Yasha, because she can be really nice, but if there's buisness to be taken care of then she does a good job!

DragonTrainer reminds me of Brock, from Pokmon. No, not because he's girl crazy, just because he's wise and very smart. XD

I'll do more later, but I don't have time to finish right now. x_x;

Tweak
January 7th, 2004, 06:00 PM
i'm too lazy to list everyone, but usually your avatars are influences on who i think ya look like. :\ and orange...somehow reminds me of chiyo from azumanga. (random) purin...i imagin a jigglypuff. haha. and your usernames also influence it.

Miyu-chan
January 7th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I might use Seriri for my next avatar. =P She's so kawaii! XD
Miyu-Chan = Te'a (Yu-Gi-Oh!)Interesting...=D Cool that I remind you of Te'a/Anzu

Miyu-chan reminds me of the girl in my avatar, because the girl looks so friendly like Miyu! ^_^ You could also be the one in your avatar, too.
Thanks! XD I don't know if I look friendly in real-life though. =P

Now that Kay-chan says it, Kairi reminds me of Sango too. XD Cool. ;D

Roxas
January 7th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Zapchu reminds me of Snorlax cause he's lazy
I remind myself of Shinta aka Kenshin Himura :laugh:
Ally reminds me of Tia(sp?) from yugioh
Orange*Berry reminds me of the the girl with the pink hair in her sig cause it looks cute and orange has a cute voice :laugh:
and thats all

Kayleigh
January 8th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Thanks! XD I don't know if I look friendly in real-life though. =P
I think you do, lol. ^_^ And it is funny how much Kairi is like Sango. I wonder if they look alike in real life? XD

Miyu-chan
January 8th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I think you do, lol. ^_^ And it is funny how much Kairi is like Sango. I wonder if they look alike in real life? XD
Thanks. n_n It's really kinda bizzare how much Kairi is like Sango. o.o; I can imagine it in my mind now. XD

Purin
January 9th, 2004, 02:01 AM
(random) purin...i imagin a jigglypuff. haha. and your usernames also influence it.
whew...*wipes sweat of brow*
thank goodness I did not remind you of Puddings.
*hides in case Phantom is hungry*

John Denver
January 16th, 2004, 03:29 PM
hey HEY hey!

Who do I remind you people of, and don't say charmeleon :P :P

Ornage reminds me of Misty from pokemon for some reason...Kairi reminds me of..kairi honestly

BOO ya!

Miyu-chan
January 16th, 2004, 03:40 PM
You remind me of that guy in Home improvement. =P Seriously. =P

punkie90
January 16th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Who do I remind you of? LOL This will be interesting...

John Denver
January 16th, 2004, 05:53 PM
You remind me of that guy in Home improvement. =P Seriously. =P

And we all know how great of an anime Home Improvment is...heh, I love that show...

Aaooo-uh?

*whispers boo ya*

Dizzy
January 16th, 2004, 05:58 PM
OoO who Do i remind everyone of?

Blaine
January 16th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Well, Dizzy, you remind me offfff......... Um... Hold on, heh, I'm thinking... You remind me a little of Ferio from Magic Knights Rayearth!

Dizzy
January 16th, 2004, 11:28 PM
YAY I'm Ferio!! I can walk around all day with Green hair lol. Blaine Reminds me of a Final Fantasy Summoner

Yamichu
January 17th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Even though I'm new I've seen lots of peole's postes.

PK- You remined of the dude in ffx that Yuna meets at the lightning temple. lol when I first saw your avatar I imagined you as Yuna until I saw you where a guy.

Dizzy- For some reason you remind me of Brock from Pokemon but not for the girl reason.

Dakota- Prof. Oak dunno why you just do. Maybe Prof. Oak with an attitude. It's funny when I read your posts cause I see Prof. Oak saying "BOO ya!" :laugh:

No need to tell me I'm werid cause I already know that.

HORN!

prolific_rhapsody
January 17th, 2004, 08:41 AM
Kenshin.

(I can't remember the numbers at the end of your name,sorry!)

You remind me of Tenchi Muyo.

Heh,I'm sorry,but that's who I think of when I look at one of your posts. ^_^

prolific_rhapsody
January 17th, 2004, 08:43 AM
Kenshin,you remind me of Tenchi Muyo.

Heh,that's who I think of when I look at one of your posts. ^_^

punkie90
January 17th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Thanks Yamichu. Hmm. thats cool. Who else thinks i'm some one?

Miyu-chan
January 17th, 2004, 10:19 AM
I feel so stupid now. =P Anyway...punkie reminds me of Setsuna from Angel Santuary for some reason. =P

punkie90
January 17th, 2004, 10:22 AM
Whats that. Can you show me a picture of it. Why do I remind you of it? Q_Q

Roxas
January 17th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Kenshin.

You remind me of Tenchi Muyo.

Heh,I'm sorry,but that's who I think of when I look at one of your posts. ^_^

YAY! Tenchi! i havent seen the anime in a long time though.......i loved it! :laugh: . Dakota kinda reminds me of Sanoskue from Rurouni Kenshin.....

punkie90
January 17th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Yo. Kanshin11212. You rimind me of Tyson from beyblade.. LOL! Don't know why...

Kairi
January 17th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Thanks. n_n It's really kinda bizzare how much Kairi is like Sango. o.o; I can imagine it in my mind now. XDI am? I hope I have a cute pet like Kilala. =P

I dont watch enough kinds of anim to judge the rest of you guys. ._.

punkie90
January 17th, 2004, 10:52 AM
I know. I can't either. Som member I don't know enough about....

Miyu-chan
January 17th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Kilala's useful too~ She can fly~! XD Here's a pic of Setsuna, punkie, to tell the truth I don't know why you reminded me of him. =P It just popped into my mind? n_n; http://www.centralparkmedia.com/angel/images/a2.jpg

Latios Master
January 17th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Who do I remind you guys of?

MegaLightBlaze
January 17th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Who do I remind everyone of?LOL:D

H.A.W.K.
January 17th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Well. Miyu.. LOL! He looks cool so I guess I'm happy to remind you of him. Umm. I don't know enought about you two.. So I guess I can't tell.

MegaLightBlaze
January 17th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Surly I remind you guys of sombody! :(

H.A.W.K.
January 17th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Well. I guys you remind me of... Tracy. Dunno. why. I guess it the way you express your self... What do you think about me?

MegaLightBlaze
January 17th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Well At least I got a comment on me.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kayleigh
January 17th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Who else do I remind people of? ^_^; I'm just curious too...

100marios
January 17th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Me too! I suppose Mario is not exactly an anime character is he hehe.
Any comments? I'd love to hear them!

Yamichu
January 18th, 2004, 03:02 AM
Kayleigh you remind me of Fiona in Zoids whatever it was (with Van and Zeek) because your so kind.

And 100marios and have to say Mario since your usually so funny...but an anime person hmmm...meh I dunno...Tyson from Beyblade...horn...

HORN!

H.A.W.K.
January 18th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Kayleigh. You remind me off that one girl on Teen Titans! I forgot her name..I will try rto find a picture...

John Denver
January 18th, 2004, 02:10 PM
HORNY!!

wait, that's just not right...

Well Kayleigh reminds of that one girl in the hospital bed from betterman...yep...softspoken hot people

BOO ya!

H.A.W.K.
January 18th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Ya. Kay-chan does seem like a nice sweet soft spoken girl...! XD

100marios
January 18th, 2004, 07:28 PM
*is shocked*
......Beyblade?.....Tyson?.....I'm shocked! Hehe. Actually I know what Beyblade is but I haven't a clue who Tyson is.

Does anyone else know who I'm like? Or at least has an idea?

The Vince Knight
January 18th, 2004, 07:38 PM
your like... uh... Yugi moto from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Hehe....

100marios
January 18th, 2004, 07:42 PM
ACKK!!
Not Yugioh! How I despise Yugioh so!.....not my trademark hehe!
....any reasons why?....yugioh...eh..

Yamichu
January 18th, 2004, 08:28 PM
This is Tyson. Not the dragon the kid.

http://www.beyblade.com/images_show/char_tyson.gif

HORN! not HORNY!

The Overlord
January 18th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Well to me 100marios is not a mario person and it think Dakota meant HORNY.

100marios
January 18th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Well to me 100marios is not a mario person and it think Dakota meant HORNY.
Really? Then who do I remind you of? Anyone in particular?

The Overlord
January 18th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Really? Then who do I remind you of? Anyone in particular?
Well i cant so wait till i think of one i guess.

H.A.W.K.
January 19th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Ya. Why do you hate yugioh 100marios?

Sayuri no Hoshi
January 19th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Hmm, I'm dying to see what character I remind people of...^_^; *receives blank responses* Yeah, especially since I'm such a social-outcast in this community with the exception of posting, lol.

John Denver
January 19th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Sayuri! NO! HOSHI!!

you remind of that one ninja girl from the oni wabon group from Rurouni kenshin...I forget her name...

so I'll just BOO ya!

H.A.W.K.
January 19th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Umm. You remind me of Jesse when she is nice...

Sayuri no Hoshi
January 19th, 2004, 10:04 AM
DAKOTA!!! (Sorry, I just had the urge to yell, too...O_o)

I'm assuming you mean Misao, lol. I hadn't watched Kenshin in a long time so when I was looking up the characters I was scared because they were all men until I remembered there was a girl and her name started with an M...meh. And YOU, Dakota, you remind me of Kunou from Ranma 1/2, lol. Probably because you're loud (as if I can hear you) and scream random obscenities--not bad ones, just your classic "BOO ya!" and you strike me as person that could be wielding one of those wooden swords...O_o;;

And H.A.W.K. I'm glad I could be associated with Jesse, lol. I used to hate her, but now I like Jesse so you have good timing. Hmm, you definitely remind me of Joey from Yu-Gi-Oh!--when you had the name punkie90...don't ask me why, but you do, lol.

*looks a mile up the reply box* Why don't I just become a journalist or something...I write way too much for my own good...

Kayleigh
January 19th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Kayleigh. You remind me off that one girl on Teen Titans! I forgot her name..I will try rto find a picture...
Do you mean Starfire, the one with red hair? ^_^; Or Raven? And also... I can't figure out who Dakota's talking about... Is it that pink haired girl on the show?

Actually I think all of those perceptions would be right. I'm very softspoken.. eh.. Unless I'm talking to my brother. XD Just kidding. *laughs evily*

igtica
January 19th, 2004, 12:28 PM
lol what a cute thread....hmm peeps that remind me of anime characters...well I see Kayleigh as Sasami (sp?) from Tenchi (lol I was wondering and she was the last one to comment). She's sweet and caring just like Sasami. ^_^

orange*berry
January 19th, 2004, 10:58 PM
hey HEY hey!

Who do I remind you people of, and don't say charmeleon :P :P

Ornage reminds me of Misty from pokemon for some reason...Kairi reminds me of..kairi honestly

BOO ya!

KAAAA-TTHHHAAAMMM!!
*Dakota goes flying*
I am not Kasumi!!
>=3
I think it's the color of her hair throwing you off. >=P

Yamichu
January 19th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Do I remindes anybodies of someone? :D :D :D

Horn!

H.A.W.K.
January 20th, 2004, 01:32 PM
What does horn mean in the end of your posts!

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Orange really reminds me of Cartoon...the one on PC...haHA! She's not in an anime, but I just thought of it...

They're both nice people...

BOO ya!

Miyu-chan
January 20th, 2004, 04:20 PM
We should make a : Which members in PC remind you of other members in PC? That'll be interesting. =3

orange*berry
January 21st, 2004, 06:47 PM
Orange really reminds me of Cartoon...the one on PC...haHA! She's not in an anime, but I just thought of it...

They're both nice people...

BOO ya!

Actually... Me and cartoon are nothing alike. n.n() We've obviously not spoken alot recently... Ne, Dakota? n.n()()()()()()

*Is killed by Dakota*
Uhh. I mean...
*Exits*

Roxas
January 21st, 2004, 07:13 PM
DAKOTA!!! (Sorry, I just had the urge to yell, too...O_o)

I'm assuming you mean Misao, lol. I hadn't watched Kenshin in a long time so when I was looking up the characters I was scared because they were all men until I remembered there was a girl and her name started with an M...meh. And YOU, Dakota, you remind me of Kunou from Ranma 1/2, lol. Probably because you're loud (as if I can hear you) and scream random obscenities--not bad ones, just your classic "BOO ya!" and you strike me as person that could be wielding one of those wooden swords...O_o;;

the name is Misao Makimachi....thats her full name....hmmm....u kinda remind me of her also :laugh:

100marios
January 21st, 2004, 07:47 PM
Ahh! I was forgotten about!
*falls down and sticks his tongue out*
So uh......do I remind anyone else of an anime character?

Yamichu
January 21st, 2004, 09:06 PM
What does horn mean in the end of your posts!

Here we go! Copied and pasted from the "What's your trademark?" thread at Mixed Voting Polls.

Once I went to Australia Zoo and I took my 6 year old sister to the goats (they where butting each other) and she said something like " Wow they is horning!"
Then she kept saying weired made up words with the word "horn" in them like "hornar" and "hornhead".
So when I got home I went a pokemon message board I used to go to and put "horn" in all of my posts! And that was my trademark!
I think I might do it here to.horn.
Man it's funny when my sister is going spaz and rams her head into my parents saying "HORN!"
In real life I use spaz. and so does my best friend.HORN!

~HORN!

Charmander
January 23rd, 2004, 12:45 AM
Hello im new here but i think 100Marios acts like Mario he talks nice and seems to have the personality of Mario so thats my first post.

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 02:45 AM
Do I remind anybody of anybody?

~HORN!

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 07:53 PM
We should make a : Which members in PC remind you of other members in PC? That'll be interesting. =3
Miki-chan reminds me of Kwesi, that blue girl in your avatar (looks very nice^^ =P) reminds me of frostweaver, and... that's it for for now. :P

100marios
January 25th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Hello im new here but i think 100Marios acts like Mario he talks nice and seems to have the personality of Mario so thats my first post.
Say thanks Charmander! This anime character thing seems easy to be based around your avatar because all I can think of for you, Charmander....is Charmander! Hehe....you seem really nice too!
I would like to know if anyone else thinks I'm like, someone else!

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Oh another one, Pokemaster10000's name reminds of of PokeMaster3000.

Metal_Sonic
January 26th, 2004, 10:25 AM
I think I am most like Shute of of S.D.Gundam.

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 09:57 AM
100 matios reminds me of brock...HA! with the burns are shed it's a lonely viewan..

BOO ya!

100marios
February 2nd, 2004, 12:57 PM
100 matios reminds me of brock...HA! with the burns are shed it's a lonely viewan..

BOO ya!
...........um, Dakota? What does that mean?
First 10000Marias, and now 100 matios? What is the username 100marios coming to!? Hehe....

Yamichu
February 2nd, 2004, 01:52 PM
...........um, Dakota? What does that mean?
First 10000Marias, and now 100 matios? What is the username 100marios coming to!? Hehe....

Well...I'll call ya 15marios! How's that?

~HORN!

100marios
February 2nd, 2004, 01:58 PM
Well...I'll call ya 15marios! How's that?

~HORN!
..........well I guess that is true hehe....but I'm the one and only 100marios!
.....and we are straying from the subject hehe...

Yamichu
February 2nd, 2004, 02:00 PM
YAY! Off topic!!!!!!!!
Well I'm gonna keep calling ya 15marios!
Now back on subject.......I'll just say you remind me of Tyson again!

~HORN!

22sa
February 4th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Bleh, I don't have any good ones. =/ Yamichu you remind me of Kitsune from Love Hina.