PDA

View Full Version : Mwar, what will ya be most remembered for at PC?

Porygon
March 25th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Mwar, I remember this exact same poll from, mwar, last year, I think. Anyway, post in here what you think you will be/are best remembered for at PC.

Mwar, I remember I said I'd be best remembered for, mwar, wanting bad rep all the time. Mwar, now it's obvious: My love for Charizards and my saying mwar constantly is what I'll be remembered for the most here at, mwar, PC.

Mwar, or why people will want to, mwar, forget me for XD

Alex_
March 25th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Erm...Nothing I dont think O_O

Lion Heart
March 25th, 2005, 09:03 PM
I think I'll be known as the prick who doesn't back down from arguments.

Alex_
March 25th, 2005, 09:04 PM
I think I'll be known as the prick who doesn't back down from arguments.
lol,either that or the XD hater XD

Lion Heart
March 25th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Or that TD.

Either one is fine :P

darkgamerGS
March 25th, 2005, 09:22 PM
I will be remembered for my addiction to Asuna/Flannery/Candela/Flavia/Adriana/Elds/Fiametta, whichever name you prefer. I mean, I have met people I didn't know before that recognized me. XD

Miyu-chan
March 25th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Be remembered for... o.o; The mod of OVP. xD; And the girl who uses smilies excessivly. xDDDD

Snivi
March 25th, 2005, 10:02 PM
I imagine it woud be my Satoshi obsession XD

Porygon
March 25th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Mwar, yar kinda tough to forget ^_^

Mwar, what? It's a good thing!

Sorye HK
March 25th, 2005, 10:41 PM
I'll be remembered as the fat guy who helps people.

The Fallen
March 25th, 2005, 10:44 PM
I dunno XD.Whatever you guys wanna remember me as XD.Who would wanna remember me XD.

Samuri Scearious
March 25th, 2005, 10:56 PM
They look at my name and they shall say, "it's the designer of the spam-bomb that wiped out millions," so, I would be remembered as that n00b and as the spammer.

Crystal Clair
March 25th, 2005, 10:58 PM
I'd either be remembered as the crazy Clair-loving, yuri loving girl.
Or being a Renaissance girl (probably the only 1 who can spell Renaissance without a dictionary) Oh, a Renaissance person is someone who has multi talents and is really good in all of them.
Or both.

Porygon
March 25th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Mwar, CC, too bad ya don't seem to have MSN, I'd enjoy, mwar, talkin' with ya XD

Shadowfaith
March 25th, 2005, 11:22 PM
I think I will be known for using 'XD' tomany times XD...see, I cant help it. But other than that, I think I will be known (hopefully) as the friendly PC member who just came out with a whole lot of nothing XD Na, I want to be remembered for my RPGing and friendlyness, thats what I would like to be remembered for.

Mr Cat Dog
March 26th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Nah, you don't come out with nothing Strider :P

As for me... probably, well, you'll see soon enough ^_~ (I'm not kidding, you will see soon enough XD)

Doctor Zoidberg
March 26th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Me and Karli will DEFINITELY be remembered for the most weird, hyper and annoying! Or the most popular and then quite unpopular for me! XD

Kyogre-chan
March 26th, 2005, 03:13 AM
I'll be remembered as Ty, that guy girl who pwnz j00. XD

Mmm... Honestly, I dunno. o.O Probably for my Minako addiction. XD

Enix-Zae
March 26th, 2005, 03:21 AM
i'd probably be remembered as that guy who never posts much, no-one really knows, and doesn't really fit in anywhere here :P

Lady Pearl
March 26th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Eh, I wouldn't even know if anyone would remember me. =3 I would probably be remembered for my caring demeanor, my obsession for pearls, and the green nerd! *gasps* XD Yeh, not too big subjects so I will be forgotten easily. ;3

Rhykasho
March 26th, 2005, 06:52 AM
I would be remembered for my sexy May pics, I cant really thing of anything else right now!!!

Natsuki
March 26th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Hopefully people won't remember me for: "That one Moderator..." --; So! I hope that people remember me for my extreme hyperness as well as this: ^________________________^ My streched out faces (curtosy of Bayleef. ;D), or even the fact that I have an ever-changing avatar, and hopefully this:

~Kelsey (My name signing every post off. XD)

Or even, I might be remembered for being the most (drum roll) uncool person PC have eva seen!!! XD

~Kelsey

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 26th, 2005, 08:00 AM
I will be remembered for my annoying talking Eevee I use so much in Pokemon RPs!

<Who are you calling annoying?!>

Sorano
March 26th, 2005, 08:07 AM
I think I'll be remembered for quite a few things. XD

1-- The hyperactive, crazy, clingy child who is obsessed with everyone~! <3 [[And proud of it. XD]]

2-- The Inuyasha obsesser. o.o

3-- My nickname. ^o^ Puppy~!

4-- Um...annoyingness, denseness, and clumsyness. X3

5-- My constant rambling. ;D

^ Thats all I can think of. XD

~Karli

MegaDitto
March 26th, 2005, 08:11 AM
I think that I would be rebembered for.
The member with one of the cutest nicknames.
My postcont.
Posting in DCC a lot.
The way I type somewhat. That is all for now.

Pokemon Master #1
March 26th, 2005, 08:48 AM
I'm not sure.Will people even remember me?XD

ASG
March 26th, 2005, 09:38 AM
XD maybe for how many times i have changed my sig (about 36 times this year) XD that or being the demented spammer Z Type 2 years ago XD

Pounce
March 26th, 2005, 09:45 AM
the slightly avoidant one who doesn't really care about making friends or being well-known >>;

Shinin
March 26th, 2005, 10:04 AM
I will be remembered as the dog person who had lower rep than anyone else. :P

ryan
March 26th, 2005, 10:15 AM
something like... the guy that wasted his youth trying to find shiny pokemon and watching sentai and power rangers and making clubs about them. either that or... i'll be remembered as... i have no idea, i'm really not that memerable... *cries*

Freenaturearts
March 26th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I'v actualy been told I'll be remembered here as a talkintive artist and honest member of Pc o.o...

But that was by one of my friends who only browses Pc but never joined XD.

Crystal Clair
March 26th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Mwar, CC, too bad ya don't seem to have MSN, I'd enjoy, mwar, talkin' with ya XD
We could use the PM thing and maybe I could ask for MSN. Or maybe you could get AIM.

Lust
March 26th, 2005, 01:28 PM
I'll probably be remembered as the newbie who post a lot. Especially in OC.

B-Baller
March 26th, 2005, 01:33 PM
I'll be remembered as the guy who isn't remembered.

Freenaturearts
March 26th, 2005, 01:50 PM
:huggles dpkuro :

I'll know you for you'r every loveing quilava face: squishys quilava face:

Sammi
March 26th, 2005, 02:12 PM
I'll be remember as the person that's always voting on polls, I think. Or at least, that's the best answer I have. xD

Anacortes
March 26th, 2005, 11:44 PM
The weirdo who's crazy about Americans and named all of my usernames after American cities? o.00
Other than that I doubt anyone even cares I existed.

ravenstorture
March 27th, 2005, 12:33 AM
Jorge and I will be remembered as the king's of fast posting at PC. And probably since we started a lot of the trends that are at PC or were once at PC. Oh, and we started the animal mods and such. (Jorge=bunny;Me=monkey)
:)

Alex_
March 27th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Jorge and I will be remembered as the king's of fast posting at PC. And probably since we started a lot of the trends that are at PC or were once at PC. Oh, and we started the animal mods and such. (Jorge=bunny;Me=monkey)
:)
Or the first member to make 1000 posts in a day =3

Kylie-chan
March 27th, 2005, 12:43 AM
These two negative things:
-For being banned
-For being the worst mod in history

Alex_
March 27th, 2005, 12:44 AM
A lot of people have been banned, and you arent the worst mod in history XD

Kylie-chan
March 27th, 2005, 12:46 AM
A lot of people have been banned, and you arent the worst mod in history XD
I am too, and a lotta people were annoyed or deep down glad I was banned, it caused a little bit of a fuss =O

Doctor Zoidberg
March 27th, 2005, 12:47 AM
These two negative things:
-For being banned
-For being the worst mod in history
Kylie don't be so negative! You will be famous for being great! XD

Kylie-chan
March 27th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Kylie don't be so negative! You will be famous for being great! XD
No I won't, I'll be infamous though ._.;

Doctor Zoidberg
March 27th, 2005, 12:55 AM
No I won't, I'll be infamous though ._.;

At least you'll be remembered ^_^;;;

lol. Maybe you should team up with me and be famous for being weirdest and most annoying! XD

Kylie-chan
March 27th, 2005, 12:56 AM
I'd rather not be remembered for truthful but negative things like that, I probably will be though.

Doctor Zoidberg
March 27th, 2005, 12:58 AM
I'd rather not be remembered for truthful but negative things like that, I probably will be though.
Don't be silly. You'll be remembered for great. And you will not be infamous. Just famouse.

John Denver
March 27th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Being the big mean nasty ban-happy praetor guy...even though I'm not, I'm a nice guy!!

*cries like a nice guy*

Cherrim
March 27th, 2005, 12:39 PM
*pokes Dakota* Suck it up. =P

Anyway, to the masses, I'll just be remembered as that girl with the coloured name. XP Honestly, if I didn't have the coloured name, I doubt I'd be nearly as well known as I am, sadly. x_o; I'm too old a PC member, so basically everyone just remembers me as being staff, never a member beforehand and such. @_@;;

Ryoutarou
March 27th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Probably just for being the guy who made S-Mod a bit faster than the rest did. Or the guy who made Praetor way to fast for his own good...And there's that bunny thing I suppose.

Draik
March 27th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I'll be known as the person who never posted in the DCC ever and the most unpopular person ever on PC.

Porygon
March 27th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Mwar, no, that one's reserved for mwar other people ^_^

TRIFORCE89
March 27th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Ooo, I think I remember a thread like this in the summer. I think my answer was something along the lines of:

"I won't be remembered. What would I be remember for? Why would someone want to remember me for? I haven't done anything special or worth remembering."

And...I stand by that. Lol

Thomas
March 28th, 2005, 11:01 AM
I will be remember for...

1) Never being able to finish anything (romhacking, sprite collections, sites, etc)
2) Obsessed Green Day Leader of PC (With my sidekick: Billie's Stalker and leader of his fan club: Eliana)
3) You know..that one guy that no one ever remembers his name... XD

Arcanine
March 28th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Being the big mean nasty ban-happy praetor guy...even though I'm not, I'm a nice guy!!

*cries like a nice guy*
*Beats Dakota*
Fun facts: I have banned more members on PC then any other Staff member. XD

Me? I guess I'll be remembered for my lots of posts, how I had the first red user name, how I been around and been Staff for a long time, for changing PC in more ways then any of you could know (well strike that one, no one will remember me for that XD). That or being a friend to lots of members.

Frostbite
March 28th, 2005, 01:18 PM
If im ever remembered I tink it will be by my exelent sprites my hyperactiveness and my obsession over Dewgong.

Edit: Woot my 400th post.

Castrainer
March 28th, 2005, 03:19 PM
I think I'd be remembered for getting 2,500 posts at the orignal Crush Thread, when I had a percentage of 69,8 Posts a Day... And maybe for annoying everyone at the ri- erm, wrong time~ =D

Mysterious Mew
March 28th, 2005, 03:22 PM
I'll be remembered for....have you guys got a reason for remembering me?

mvtm
March 28th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Ill be known as the very first and normal member to post at team meeting (ie Mod Lounge)

True!@.@

DragonTrainer
March 28th, 2005, 03:50 PM
I'll be known as the guy with the orange name who flatulated toxic gas frequently at the wrong occassion

Merzbau
March 28th, 2005, 05:01 PM
I'll be remembered as the music-obsessed psycho that never goes in the On-Topic section. XD

Teara
March 28th, 2005, 07:51 PM
DT, you ztink :D (you zaid it, not me o,o'')

Er, I hope I'm remembered more for my friendlinezz and perzonality then...well...that =/
~Z~

*~Ashley~*
March 28th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Well, last year when this poll was made I probably mentioned something about my "essay posts". Yeah... I don't do that anymore. Last year I also complained a whole lot about snow... I don't really do that too much anymore either...

Now, uh... I'm not really sure I'll be remembered at all. -_-; Hmm...

Tsukasa
March 29th, 2005, 10:32 PM
hmm....i think i'll probley be remembered as the guy who changes his avatar and thread almost 5 times a week :P

Esupio
March 30th, 2005, 12:25 AM
I have a strange feeling that I won't get remebered mainly cause I isolate myself to the offtopic section and maybe that will do also join a fan club and hardly posting

DarkCharlie
March 30th, 2005, 04:30 AM
I will be remembered for my annoying talking Eevee I use so much in Pokemon RPs!

<Who are you calling annoying?!>
I think you'll be remembered as the 'Cofee Drinking Seal'! :P

I won't be remembered at all...

Teara
March 30th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Well, last year when this poll was made I probably mentioned something about my "essay posts". Yeah... I don't do that anymore. Last year I also complained a whole lot about snow... I don't really do that too much anymore either...

Now, uh... I'm not really sure I'll be remembered at all. -_-; Hmm...
I'll remember you az being the really zmart perzon with that znowflake avatar XD It may be differant now (and I muzt zay whoever made that avatar iz very talented *cough* lol)

Yang Liu Vader~I don't think you can be the 'mozt unpopular' member unlezz you havn't made a zingle pozt at all ^_^ lol

*~Ashley~*
March 30th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Yeah, I was gonna mention that ugly snowflake avy. >_< I had it for like, 6 months. And whoever it was that made my current one was very talented, you're right! *cough cough*

And let me just say that every time is have fudge, it'll remind me of you! >_<

ravenstorture
March 30th, 2005, 09:12 PM
I'll remember you az being the really zmart perzon with that znowflake avatar XD It may be differant now (and I muzt zay whoever made that avatar iz very talented *cough* lol)

Yang Liu Vader~I don't think you can be the 'mozt unpopular' member unlezz you havn't made a zingle pozt at all ^_^ lol

You will be remembered for your z's. :)

Teara
March 30th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Yeah, I was gonna mention that ugly snowflake avy. >_< I had it for like, 6 months. And whoever it was that made my current one was very talented, you're right! *cough cough*

And let me just say that every time is have fudge, it'll remind me of you! >_<
:O! Ack, I keep forgetting about that! O_O'' I zhould really get rid of that ztuff before it endz up melting a hole through the tin it'z in.

Lol, Ryan XD I figured they ztood out a little. :3

Gotta think of Ryan when you think of zimple yet funny poztz X3

Alexander the great v2
March 31st, 2005, 05:23 AM
Ill be remberered for my suprme NetBattle knoelage and (hopefully) winning one of the three currnert NetBattle torneys! :P

IceKitten
March 31st, 2005, 05:53 AM
I will be remembered for my hyperness, crazyness, weirdness and my randmoness o.o

Lion Heart
March 31st, 2005, 06:03 AM
Ill be remberered for my suprme NetBattle knoelage and (hopefully) winning one of the three currnert NetBattle torneys!

Lol, that's what I'LL be remembered for. You're on.

Dawson
March 31st, 2005, 06:31 AM
I'll, hopefully, be remembered for my game.
*Points to sig* XD

Overlord IX
March 31st, 2005, 06:50 PM
Im probably remembered for creating Pokemechs. The future of Pokemons!

Crimson King
March 31st, 2005, 11:03 PM
ill be remembered as another random poster? oO; and a nice guy to my friends i guess...

Miyu-chan
April 3rd, 2005, 07:24 PM
Congrats! 'Tis the poll of the week! =3

*post devoted to Eli*

*STICKIED*

fudge01
April 4th, 2005, 12:02 AM
i will be remembered for one of the most hated members on pc! BOO YA!

Kitty-Kat
April 4th, 2005, 05:47 AM
Tch, no one is gonna remember me. But, if by some chance someone does happen to know who I am, I'll probably be remembered for my amazing RPing skills. :D Everyone else will look at my name and think: Who in the world is that?

Porygon
April 6th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Oh, mwar, I may also be remembered for my red text ^_^

Yay! Poll of the week! Mwar, I did something worthwhile XD

Shining Mew
April 8th, 2005, 07:58 PM
I have no idea what I would be remembered for xD

Probably like "Oh yeah that random girl"

and thats it xD

Shana
April 13th, 2005, 12:46 PM
*laughs at the thought of me being remembered*

The girl that is completely obsessed with music, I suppose?

NiNGi
April 13th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Being the only REAL Ninja around I suppose? That's if anyone knows me, of course...

O
April 15th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Being ONCE the youngest member of PC, and starting the Manga Phenominum (SP?) I was the one that gave the idea of the Manga Forum. Too bad I never got to MOD it.

armadilloHD
April 15th, 2005, 05:25 PM
I will be remembered as most flamed poster here XP

Esai
April 15th, 2005, 11:28 PM
If anything i'd be remembered for my game

Happy Dude
April 16th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Probobly being one of the youngest members here.But probobly my Username will be remembered LOL.