PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!!

Meow Kitty
March 26th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Hi, I'm Snow Tiger. I'm new at the forums. I LOVE POKEMON!!!

Alex_
March 26th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Hi ST,Welcome to PC!

Bay-kun
March 26th, 2005, 06:35 AM
Welcome to PC SnowTiger. Your Tiger pictures look cool. ^^ Be sure to read the PC rules, as well as the FAQ, and have a great time here at the Forums! ^__^

angel
March 26th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Hi SNow Tiger.
PLease read all the rules before you post in a forum & be really active because PC is a great site.

~Angel~

Rhykasho
March 26th, 2005, 07:01 AM

Hi there Snow Tiger, I hope u enjoy your time in PC and please follow the rules.

If u need any help please PM me :D

Sorano
March 26th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Hiya~! ^o^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name is Karli. =3 I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow our oh-so-wonderful rules. ^_~ If you be good, I'll give you a cookie~! ^___________^ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! =3 See ya 'round~!

~Karli

piyoko
March 26th, 2005, 07:25 AM
hiya!^-^ welcome to Pokecommunity!!

Alexander the great v2
March 26th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Hey, awsome tiger pics! I like tigers too. PM me if u wanna be buddies, stick to the rules and post loads!!!!!!

~Dragonair~
March 26th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Hello, welcome to the PokCommunity, I hope you'll enjoy your stay and have a good time =3

Natsuki
March 26th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Awwwwwwwws, you have an absolutely adorable avatar!! <3~~~ Hello Snow Tiger, my nam eis Kelsey, it's wonderful to meet you. =3 Be sure to check out the rules for PC, the link's in my sig if you don't know where the rules are. XD

Anyways, feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions, or even if you just wanna chat. ^^ I think the link to PM me is also in my sig (Ish obsessed with linkies.). XD Well, see ya around and have fun! 8D

~Kelsey

Anacortes
March 26th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Do you like Tigers also, by any chance?
Good day there, and welcome. The name's Lashyina if you're wondering. Please follow the rules and at least take a look at the forum leaders page, to get to know all the mods. I hope to see you enjoy your stay and make lots of new friends. Give me a PM if you have any questions/concerns, or if you want to by friends with me. See ya soon! ^^

Meow Kitty
March 26th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Wow. Thanks everybody!!! I'm really overwhelmed!!

ravenstorture
March 26th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Welcome to PC! I'm Ryan. Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Hollywood
March 26th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Welcome to PC, call me Haley! I can tell you also like Tigers. Anyways, read the rules, follow them, and have fun! If you have any questions or want to be friends, pm me.

Lust
March 26th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Hey, ST! Welcome to PC! Post a lot. If you want to be friends or have any questions then you can PM me.

Lil' Schu
March 26th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Hi Snow Tiger! Love your avvy. ^_^

Welcome to PC! =D Have a great time here, read the rules, and have fun! ^_^

pika2000
March 26th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Hi and welcome to PC^^
Follow the rules and enjoy your time^^

Kira
March 26th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun and be active XD

Shining Mew
March 26th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun here and make a lot of friends ^^ Remember to take a look at the rules!! See ya around

-SM

Eliana
March 26th, 2005, 06:06 PM
*Pokes her sig* I 100% agree with you! ^^; My name is Eliana, but feel free to call me Eli. Follow the rules and you won't die. pretty simple hmm? XDDDD

~Eli

Eon-Rider
March 26th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Welcome snow tiger! have fun!:P

BulbasaurTrainer
March 26th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Hi and welcome to pc have fun posting and you know you need to read the rules and if you need a friend pm me

Ninja Retsu
March 26th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Snivi
March 27th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Lady Pearl
March 27th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Snow Tiger! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

mvtm
March 27th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Hi there tiger , the white tiger is my favorite animal , so i hope you have a good stay , i am maria

Kyogre-chan
March 28th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Hello there! Welcome to PC! ^_^

Nicks
April 8th, 2005, 07:16 AM
hey WT, have a great time here at PC!