PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Community House System

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 10:55 AM
Pokemon Community House System

Sorry about the previous House threads. They all mysteriously died down. This one won't though, I won't let it. Let's begin with this. We will now have Ten Houses, Each with a Color, House Name and, House Master. I won't make these houses though, You guys will. Carrying Over the Ideas from both threads this thread will be even better then the first two. I also Have new Ideas, House points will be awarded to the Houses (If your familiar with the Harry Potter House/ House Point system your all set) who complete events. Events arent known but we will make some up. I also need a Headmaster Staff( Four other members) Housemaster Staff(10 members) and The Housemasters will pick there Advisors. Anyone can be a Headmaster but they can lose their position if they don't know what they are doing. Please Look Below for Houses and Points.

Thank you

Dizzy

[ Click to View Houses and House Points Table ] (http://www.freewebs.com/zigzagoon07/housestable.htm)

Please Come and Apply for a House and we will assign you one. If you would Like to be a Headmaster or a Housemaster please Post in this thread or PM me.

Mystical Mewtwo
December 29th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Good idea, good idea! I like this house idea. Very clever. I would like to join a house, but do i have to think of a name? Should it be like a pokemon name, like "House Mew" or something? Or anything?

Thanks,

-Interested but confuzed

Phantom Angel
December 29th, 2003, 11:14 AM
Nice thingie by our Dizzy. lol
Okay, I would like to join the house.
Can I? Thanks.

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 11:18 AM
You guys can make your houses now. It can be anything you want. Just a Name and a Color and your the Housemaster so your all set. :)

Mystical Mewtwo
December 29th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Well, um... I pick Gold! And its Name is House... Dragonite! Cool! And i dont want to be leader, but i will join it. That is how we make em, right? Did i do that right?

-Hehe

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 11:41 AM
Cool, We had Gold Before. It was Green Gold Tan and Blue. Okay Let me change it.

BTW Im going to make a Table for this.

Purin
December 29th, 2003, 05:28 PM
Um Dizzy do you think that 10 houses are way too many for people to manage? Why not reduce it to 6-8 houses.

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Well at first, we started with four which wasnt enough. Then I added two more houses. Then I let people make two more houses purple and black, I didnt think that was enough so now we have ten houses. If you guys want 6-8 houses we can have that many :).

Greed
December 29th, 2003, 05:54 PM
Hmm.. Perhaps Purin is right! ^_^; Can I make one named "Slytherin" house? ^_^ Can I be its housemaster? Please? ^^;

*gets killed by slytherins*

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Totally Cartoon, let me add you to the Table. :) Check the table out in the first post to see it.

Purin
December 29th, 2003, 05:59 PM
I'll join for fun ^_^
Well may I have a house too? I'd like it to be Altaria House and it's code colour should be Blue (Official: Deep Sky Blue; Non-official: Cyan or any lighter blue).
(Note to Arwen: Do you mind about this? It seems to me that Altaria's one of your favourite Pokemon, but I like it too.)

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 06:01 PM
Of Course. Deep Sky Blue Perfect. Altaria House it is. :) Just a minute Purin.

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 06:16 PM
Sorry For the Double Post But we cant have members join the House until we have all Ten Houses Filled up.

Same as the Empire Idea if a member asks to be in Blue House you can let them. If there is more than 10 members than they have to find another one. Once all houses are filled with 10 members, we will open them for another 5 members. Once each house has 15 members then we can begin everything i want to plan for this. :)

Greed
December 29th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Thank you sooo much, Dizzy! You're sucha dear! ^_^

Oooh! You even made a website for it! Very nicely planned, I'm sure this one won't die so easily ^^

*gets killed by dead people*

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 06:29 PM
lol thank you Cartoon :) I think that was my old site that I made the table on but im clearing it out and putting the house thing on there :).

Greed
December 29th, 2003, 06:35 PM
Cool, very clever idea! ^_^

How can people earn points? I'm sorry I didn't ask this earlier >_<;

*gets killed by questions*

DragonTrainer
December 29th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Seems cool that you keep trying to revive this thing, but I can't do it

But, I will support this, I guess

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 06:40 PM
So DragonTrainer, You want a House? You wont have to do anything. Or if you dont want a House you can be a Headmaster.. Which Controls all Houses and is part of the commitee and stuff.

DragonTrainer
December 29th, 2003, 06:42 PM
Looks like I will be involved after all XD

Uh, what house to I get?

Purin
December 29th, 2003, 06:45 PM
You know Dizzy, Mystical Mewtwo said that he'd only wanted to be a member of the Gold Dragonite house. So why not give the position to DragonTrainer after clarifying with Mystical Mewtwo on if he wants to be leader again [and Mystical Mewtwo doesn't want to]?

DragonTrainer
December 29th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Gold Dragonite eh?Intriguing.....

Guess I will be the Leader/Headmaster of it

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 06:57 PM
I guess that could Work :) Lets try it :)

DragonTrainer
December 29th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Ok then, I'm the Headmaster of Gold House again?

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Yes you are! I'll update the Table later.

DragonTrainer is the Headmaster of Gold House

DragonTrainer
December 29th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Ok, cool, I'm the headmaster

What exactly do I do?

Rift
December 29th, 2003, 09:50 PM
I want to be Red! (since blue was already chosen) the name should be...er...Pyro house! cool im Prof. Scott! :laugh:

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Okay Look @ the Table Now :)

Rift
December 29th, 2003, 10:01 PM
Okay so two questions for ya Diz, when do we choose advisors and how many can we have?

Phantom Angel
December 29th, 2003, 10:06 PM
Well my house.
Color :
Purple House
Name :
Haunted House
Hm...you should add it.

Rift
December 29th, 2003, 10:13 PM
Haunted house...good one Austin! goes good with your avater and the color! :laugh:

oh and congrats on making your second 1K post on PC!

Luigi-San
December 29th, 2003, 10:21 PM
Hmmm.... I wanna join!

House Color: Black
House Name: Houndoom House

Thanx!

Dizzy
December 30th, 2003, 02:02 PM
Magnifique! lol You can have 3 advisors even though only One or two is recommended, As soon as all the houses have leaders. we only need three more people to become leaders of the houses and were all set :) im going to make the site about this btw :)

Dizzy
December 30th, 2003, 02:32 PM
Hey Im sorry for the Double Post But Breaking News...

I made the site hehe. Here it is just click the Link

[ The Pokemon Community House System ] (http://www.freewebs.com/zigzagoon07/)

Greed
December 30th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Can we choose anyone to be our advisors? I mean, is there some requirements they need to have or sumthing? And what's their job?

*gets killed by advisors*

Dizzy
December 30th, 2003, 03:21 PM
Totally you can Choose who can be your advisor, Advisors are like your helper they carry out tasks you cant do. Like If you pick someone as your advisor and your making a Green House banner but you want to look for pictures they can look for pictures for you.. They get points for it.

Greed
December 30th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Cool! Let's see.. Hmm.. Who to be my advisor? O_=;

Well, if anyone wants to be my advisor, u can ask or anything ^_^;

*explodes*

Dizzy
December 31st, 2003, 12:32 AM
Is This still in Business?? We need three more people to participate and were all set :)

Rift
December 31st, 2003, 09:01 AM
If ya wanna be my advisor just ask! (even though i already have 3 people in mind i still have to ask em! :laugh: )

Greed
December 31st, 2003, 01:14 PM
lol @ Sapphire Latios!

Maybe Jedi_Amara would like to see this. She was here for the Empire thingy, so maybe she'll like this ^_^

*dies by SARS*

Dizzy
December 31st, 2003, 02:30 PM
Maybe I should reserve her a spot :) lol

Greed
December 31st, 2003, 08:55 PM
If u want, Dizzy, I can inform her :) But I don't think she's active lately o.o;

*drowns*

Geometric-sama
December 31st, 2003, 09:25 PM
WAAAAAAH! Someone took my Green Empire! *cries* That was MINE... OK, gimme Sky Blue! Or else! :P I'll think of a name for it later.

Phantom Angel
December 31st, 2003, 09:29 PM
Haunted house...good one Austin! goes good with your avater and the color! :laugh:

oh and congrats on making your second 1K post on PC!BOO...thanks. lol
Yea, my fav. pokemon type is ghost, that's why the name for house is "Haunted House"
Hey, who want to join Haunted House?
Remember, your leader can be vampire, ghost or undead at same times. lol

Frostweaver
December 31st, 2003, 10:06 PM
hmm... one MAJOR flaw in this plan

-too much houses, too little "members" for the houses
RESULT: 100 one-man-house

hmm... need to think of something to fix that there

Phantom Angel
December 31st, 2003, 11:21 PM
Reduce the house number might help.
Only 5 house is enough.
I think...*protect his haunted house with undead army*

Frostweaver
January 1st, 2004, 02:08 AM
yes... a limit on the number of houses will be good... but there are too many already. Which house to keep and which house to merge together?

I'm also surprised that no one took the "white house"...

Purin
January 1st, 2004, 02:16 AM
yes... a limit on the number of houses will be good... but there are too many already. Which house to keep and which house to merge together?

I'm also surprised that no one took the "white house"...
White house...sound like something political :D :P
I agree that there was too many house vacancies...in fact I did advise Dizzy to cut down on the number available. We should ballot for which houses to remain.

Frostweaver
January 1st, 2004, 02:36 AM
Yeah "white house" pops up in my mind when i read this... can't believe no one decide to take up this punny name XD

but how should we make a fair ballot so that the housemasters will be "judged" fairly on whether his/her house gets to stay or not?

Phantom Angel
January 1st, 2004, 02:41 AM

I'm also surprised that no one took the "white house"...Haha, white house.
Frost Bush? XD
Oh well, that would be cool.
White house...

Frostweaver
January 1st, 2004, 02:49 AM
please... me and *him* are not compatible...

so now... if we have to eliminate the amount of houses down to 5, how should we decide? by people who want to join? Like they choose which house interest them, and the first 5 house with members are automatically chosen while the others are "eliminated?" But that takes quite awhile to do and it's lengthy...

Purin
January 1st, 2004, 02:54 AM
Yeah "white house" pops up in my mind when i read this... can't believe no one decide to take up this punny name XD

but how should we make a fair ballot so that the housemasters will be "judged" fairly on whether his/her house gets to stay or not?
I can't think of anyone that can be really reliable here and not get criticised by anyone...
I'll think of something else.

Luigi-San
January 1st, 2004, 06:45 PM
ATTENTION ALL HOUNDOOM HOUSE MEMBERS

You must put one of the following two images in your sig. Thank you.

Greed
January 1st, 2004, 06:51 PM
Alright! Jedi_Amara's here ^_^ Cus for some reason it just felt so empty without her ;_;

*dies of measles*

DragonTrainer
January 1st, 2004, 07:31 PM
Uh, I got an announcement

I would like to resign being the gold house leader, I got too much stuff to do, sorry

Geometric-sama
January 1st, 2004, 07:33 PM
I get a feeling of "deja vu" with that, DT...

*cries again* I can't believe... I lost my house... I feel so empty... I've become nothing... Wake me up inside... *suddenly starts singing Evanescence songs*

DragonTrainer
January 1st, 2004, 07:34 PM
Yea, its happened befoe, I just can't find time to do all this

Geometric-sama
January 1st, 2004, 07:41 PM
That's OK, we know how busy things can get.

I'm frozen inside, without my house, without my members...

StarLightUmbreon
January 1st, 2004, 07:45 PM
Well no one can find away to realy choss(sp) witch house to get ride of. I will drop my house then. My house is no more now.

umm sence i have no house any more can i join the Haunted House
?

Edit: Someone asked me to join that one XP

MoonLight
January 1st, 2004, 08:06 PM
Ahh i gota be more active for this for now im i belive im still in the Tan right lol i have know clue so im going make a house banner

Greed
January 1st, 2004, 08:16 PM
That's OK, we know how busy things can get.

I'm frozen inside, without my house, without my members...
Awww, dude, don't feel bad ^^ If the leader of the Green house drops his position, u can take it!

There's still hope ^_^

*coughs, burps, and dies*

Frostweaver
January 1st, 2004, 08:26 PM
there has been a major reform in terms of houses Moonlight... so you should PM Dizzy himself on how the house thing is going... also... Dizzy or all participants must decide on a way to choose which house to "eliminate" (it'll pain some one but it must be done or else there will be a flood in houses with one member)

Purin
January 2nd, 2004, 02:55 AM
Edit: I will see how the house mergers go before I decide on whether I should keep my house.

Phantom Angel
January 2nd, 2004, 03:24 AM
*look at my house*
Hey c'mon people, join mine.
If you think that is dumb name, I will change it.

Dizzy
January 2nd, 2004, 05:03 PM
Hmm Maybe Ten was too much, we can do mergers like Frostweaver said but who will merge with who. Im not taking anyone off until the final cut so even though you have left, your name will remain on the table until i straighten out things. :) thank you.

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
Sounds fun, hay is there any open houses? If not then can we join a house now?

Phantom Angel
January 3rd, 2004, 03:19 AM
Sounds fun, hay is there any open houses? If not then can we join a house now?Join my house, Andy...XP
*look at Andy*
Will you join?*pull out pin*
Andy : ..........

Dizzy
January 3rd, 2004, 01:20 PM
I guess 5 is Okay, We can have two leaders for each house since I merged them.

Green House - CaRtOOn and Jedi Amara

Blue House - Purin and ???

Tan House - Dizzy and Moonlight

Gold House - No One yet (Maybe andy wants this one)

Haunted House - Austin and StarlightUmbreon

Post something if you have something to say.

usami
January 3rd, 2004, 01:59 PM
Dizzy can there be the other Blue house thingy master?

Dizzy
January 3rd, 2004, 02:46 PM
Yes there Can :) Would you like to be the other part? we can fit you in if you like.

StarLightUmbreon
January 3rd, 2004, 02:58 PM
ok- did not see this comeing. Cool-guess I should get to work on stuff for Haunted House then.

punkie90
January 3rd, 2004, 03:06 PM
Can i be in the blue house???

Rift
January 3rd, 2004, 03:06 PM
why isnt me included in the merger? i was the leader of Pyro house... oh well can i be the leader of the gold house than?

punkie90
January 3rd, 2004, 03:08 PM
Actully. I want to be in the tan house....

Dizzy
January 3rd, 2004, 03:12 PM
Scott you never said anything about merging, sure you can have Gold House if you want someone make a list lol.

punkie90
January 3rd, 2004, 03:19 PM
There should be a red house. " The Barn " LOL!

usami
January 3rd, 2004, 03:38 PM
Dizzy do you mean the other leader if so yah thats what i meant by master if not tell me what you meant.

Arcanine
January 3rd, 2004, 04:20 PM
No more Pyro house :'( thats the one I was going to join. Ok if no one is the other leader of the Gold house then can I be the other one?

Dizzy
January 3rd, 2004, 04:57 PM
Golden Flames... Become Pyro House lol Drop Gold and make it Red house :)

Rift
January 3rd, 2004, 06:44 PM
oh sorry Dizzy ^_^; i woulda said somethin but iv been busy the past couple days and i havnt read that we were havin merger so i jumped to conclusions, sorry! well so me and Andy lead the now Pyro House?

Arcanine
January 3rd, 2004, 06:54 PM
I like "Golden Flames" and I like "Pyro" and I like "Red". XD
So any name will be ok with me.

Rift
January 3rd, 2004, 07:07 PM
Golden Pyro? :P thats a good fusion of names! ^_^;

Mystical Mewtwo
January 3rd, 2004, 10:43 PM
Well, after being gone for a week, i come back to see that this whole thing has gone down the drain. Oh well. Im really cofuzed to whats going on, i was part of gold house but that dropped and now its not there but its still there and ill be its master but i dont know if DT resighned or not cuz he said he wanted to but his names still there and *Pant* .... and.... *pant*....oh could some1 fil me in? If there isnt a gold leader, then ill be it, if it droped, ill join some1 elses, and if im crazy, please notify.

Rift
January 3rd, 2004, 10:47 PM
Well, after being gone for a week, i come back to see that this whole thing has gone down the drain. Oh well. Im really cofuzed to whats going on, i was part of gold house but that dropped and now its not there but its still there and ill be its master but i dont know if DT resighned or not cuz he said he wanted to but his names still there and *Pant* .... and.... *pant*....oh could some1 fil me in? If there isnt a gold leader, then ill be it, if it droped, ill join some1 elses, and if im crazy, please notify.
did ya read the entire thing from when ya left? if not ya should thats what i did...well we merged the houses together gold became red and me and Andy are leading it...but you should read it through...(took me a couple times reading it to get it!)

Arcanine
January 3rd, 2004, 11:16 PM
Ok how about this, we have a Red house and a Gold house, me and Scott moves over to the Red house and rename it and then MM can have the Gold house. How does that sound to every one?

Geometric-sama
January 4th, 2004, 03:04 AM
OK, this is now *way* too confusing. I'm gonna quit the whole system altogether. I don't get along well with people, so I'm not good at co-leading things... and I'm not going to be in any house called "Slytherin House". (I don't really care about colour, I guess, it was just my original house. I like ice blue better anyway. But anyway, yeah, it's the name.) Sorry if I'm sounding horrible and mean, but right now I'm stressed, I'm busy and I'm not in the mood to argue...

Phantom Angel
January 4th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Well no one can find away to realy choss(sp) witch house to get ride of. I will drop my house then. My house is no more now.

umm sence i have no house any more can i join the Haunted House
?

Edit: Someone asked me to join that one XPYou always can...XP
Hehehehehe...*rub the knife*
*lick the knife*
ACK! BLOOD!!! BLOOD!!!
*run around and dies*

Frostweaver
January 4th, 2004, 03:42 AM
so after all these pages of discussions on how the merging goes and stuff, we should have a "summary" now to make things clear? You know like how the Pairup thread has a list constantly updated, i think this thread should have its own list too.

Geometric-sama
January 4th, 2004, 03:44 AM
Austin, that was not particularly clever. Then again, you're not well known for your cleverness :P

Geometric-sama
January 4th, 2004, 05:38 AM
Sorry 'bout double post, but I am supposed to be in bed. I just had an idea, we should appoint a Head Boy and Girl for each House. And I've decided to rejoin the system.

Purin
January 4th, 2004, 07:38 AM
Ok who wants to be the other head in Blue house? (See: ???) The post is open. If no one else is interested Miroku will get the position =P

Wings
January 4th, 2004, 08:10 AM
i have a question: how do you join a house?:$

Greed
January 4th, 2004, 10:22 AM
I'm gonna quit the whole system altogether. I don't get along well with people, so I'm not good at co-leading things... and I'm not going to be in any house called "Slytherin House". (I don't really care about colour, I guess, it was just my original house.

I wasn't begging you to be in my house, so you don't have to be so cold about it.. :( Anyways, I don't see Dizzy or anyone else begging you to be in here.

i have a question: how do you join a house?:$

You have to ask the leader of the house ya wanna be in, then if the leader accepts (I'm sure the acceptance of members is mandatory :P) you get to be in that house. ^_^ Or you can ask the leader if you wanna be the Advisor.

*gets stabbed by Q-Tips*

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Aaagh, I should have deleted the post I made in stress and frustration, now everyone is gonna use that against me. *cries* Help! I'm falling into a dark chasm... someone help me, I don't know what to do about this house system. *grabs penguin toy and holds it up like a shield against the darkness* There is darkness in light...

Greed
January 7th, 2004, 05:42 PM
OMG! I'm sorry if I hurt you :(

Its just that I don't like when anyone is stressed and takes it out so roughly.. Actually, I really like you, Jedi_Amara (not in that way) You are a very great person, and I just have a tendency to scold *or flame* anyone when they do wrong *or make me feel bad*

To make it up to you, I can do you a favor or sumthing. I can help you get yourself a house ^_^ So you can be the leader of it ^-^ I'm sure Dizzy has reserved a house for ya. :)

(Sorry for off-topic thingy, I just needed to apologize for being harsh)

*chokes*

Geometric-sama
January 8th, 2004, 04:08 AM
Awww... I'm sorry for making you feel bad. I'm just kinda stressed out at the moment, but I'm feeling better after glomping a heap of new Kouichi pics. (Sorry about o/t as well -_-)

Greed
January 8th, 2004, 12:35 PM
I can find ya some Kouchi pics ^-^ I know a ton of Digimon websites and save some Kouchi pics xD

Everyone feels stressed once in a while, even the nicest people ^_^

*drowns*