PDA

View Full Version : Hey.

_Zero_LR
March 26th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Hi, I知 _zero_LR and this place is fine.. Nothing better than a pokemon forum, I値l tell a little about my self, I知 17 and live in a beautiful country called Australia, I hope I値l continue to post on here more often.

Peace out!

Eon-Rider
March 26th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Hey welcome!!! I live in Australia too! Which part do you live in? Have fun anyway!

ravenstorture
March 26th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Ryan. Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Ninja Retsu
March 26th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Hi, I知 _zero_LR and this place is fine.. Nothing better than a pokemon forum, I値l tell a little about my self, I知 17 and live in a beautiful country called Australia, I hope I値l continue to post on here more often.

Peace out!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

_Zero_LR
March 26th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Everyone is so nice around here, a lot of friendly welcomes, thanks everyone. ^_^

Anacortes
March 26th, 2005, 11:08 PM
That's what old members are for. Welcoming you. I've lived in Australia for a year before, although I didn't seem to enjoy it. x.x Welcome to PC, I am Lashyina. Hope you have lots of fun and respect the mods. Feel free to PM me if you have a question/concern, or want to be friends. Good luck, see you soon! ^^

Kira
March 27th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun and be active XD

filisek
March 27th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC.Follow the rules and have fun ;)

scolari
March 27th, 2005, 02:21 AM
hey welcome to pc i hope you have a good time and enjoy it here

_Zero_LR
March 27th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Thanks everyone, I知 no newbie; I currently post at lost of forums, so except to see me more around here. :)

~Dragonair~
March 27th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Hewwo. Welcome to the Pok颪ommunity. I hope you'll have a good time and feel free to PM anyone if you want a friend =3

Hollywood
March 27th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Hey, and welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! If you have any questions or want to be friends pm me! ^^

Heart-felt
March 27th, 2005, 07:08 AM
Hello! Welcome to PC! have fun, post lots, obey the rules, ect. x3
But most of all, have fun!

Snivi
March 27th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Lady Pearl
March 27th, 2005, 09:11 AM

Peace out!
Hewwo and welcome to PC, _Zero_LR! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Lil' Schu
March 27th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Heya Zero R! Welcome to PC! =D I'm Lexy. And I like...stuff. o.o;

Bah, post alot, read the rules (or else Mori Sereii will get mad at you. XD), and most importantly, have fun! ^____^

Hantsuki
March 27th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Hiya and welcome to PC^^ and happy Easter!^^ You'll have a ton of fun here,just stay active and post lots^^PM me if you wanna be friends^^

Natsuki
March 27th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Hey there _Zero_LR. ^______^ My name's Kelsey, it's wonderful to meet you. =D Be sure to check out the rules *points to siggie* and have loads of fun! ^^ Oh, and Happy Easter! =3

~Kelsey

pika2000
March 27th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Hi and welcome to PC!
Enjoy your stay and PM me if you've got a question^^

Lust
March 27th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Post a lot and you'll have a lot of fun. If you want to be friends then PM me.

Phantom2
March 27th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Welcome to PC! Looks like your already really popular. Your off to a really good start. You already have 20+ posts in one day.

Sorano
March 27th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Hola~! =D Welcome to PC! My name is Karli. =3 I hope you have a wonderful time here, but please dont forget to follow the rules. ^_~ If you have any questions whatsoever regarding our community, dont hesitate to PM me. ^____^ Puppy ish always willing to help, woof~! See ya around. ^_~

~Karli

MegaDitto
March 27th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Hello. Welcome to PC. Have a fun time. Follow the rules and pm me if you need help or just want to be friends.

Shining Mew
March 27th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Hello there ^^ Welcome to PC! I hope you make a lot of friends here and have fun ^^ See ya around!

-SM

BluePhoenix
March 27th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Hello _Zero_LR. Welcome to the pc family. Stick yo the rules and stay cool. Make things and show us. If you need friends then feel free to pm me.
~RAP~

Kyogre-chan
March 28th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Hiya! Welcome to PC! ^_^ Remember to have fun~

Nicks
April 8th, 2005, 07:39 AM
hiya, welcom to the best community in town!