PDA

View Full Version : Have you been abducted?

Frostbite
March 27th, 2005, 10:18 AM
1. Have you or someone close to you ever seen a UFO?
Yes
No

2. Have you had missing or lost time of a length, especially one hour or more?
Yes
No

3. Have been paralyzed in bed with an unknown figure by or inside your house, epecialy beside your bed
Yes
No

4. Have you got any unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you got them, especialy if they apered during the night
Yes
No

5. Have you seen balls or light or flashes of light in your home or other locations?
Yes
No

6. Have you got a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream?
Yes
No

7. Have you had dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings?
Yes
No

8. Are you cosmicaly aware, have an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are you very socially conscious?
Yes
No

9. Have you got a strong sense or having a mission or important task to perform?
Yes
No

10. Have you had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards?
Yes
No

11. Have you (in a sober state) awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep?
Yes
No

12. Have you had dreams of eyes such as animal eyes, or remember seeing an animal looking in at you?
Yes
No

13. Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures or aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to
Yes
No

14. Have you got inexplicably strong fears or phobias (i.e.: heights, snakes, spiders, certain sounds, bright lights)
Yes
No

15. Have you experienced self-esteem problems much of your life?
Yes
No

16. Have you seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time?
Yes
No

It says if you answered 7 out of these questions "yes" then you've might've been abducted.

Allstories
March 27th, 2005, 10:21 AM
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and no.

Mr Cat Dog
March 27th, 2005, 10:24 AM
All no ^_^ So... I guess the aliens haven't abducted me XD

Shadowfaith
March 27th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Yes
(They claim to have)

No

3. Have been paralyzed in bed with an unknown figure by or inside your house, epecialy beside your bed
No

4. Have you got any unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you got them, especialy if they apered during the night
Yes (I have a few cuts)

5. Have you seen balls or light or flashes of light in your home or other locations?
Yes (The frekiest thing I have ever seen. But I thik it was just my eyes)

No

No

8. Are you cosmicaly aware, have an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are you very socially conscious?
Yes

9. Have you got a strong sense or having a mission or important task to perform?
No

10. Have you had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards?
No

11. Have you (in a sober state) awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep?
No

12. Have you had dreams of eyes such as animal eyes, or remember seeing an animal looking in at you?
Yes (I thought that was normal >.<)

13. Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures or aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to
No

14. Have you got inexplicably strong fears or phobias (i.e.: heights, snakes, spiders, certain sounds, bright lights)
Yes (Of clowns and needles o_o; )

No

16. Have you seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time?
No

I had 6 'yes' answers XD, but some of those maybe just normal or trick of the eyes.

Samuri Scearious
March 27th, 2005, 10:42 AM
01. Yes
02. Yes
03. No
04. Yes
05. Yes
06. No
07. Yes
08. ???
09. Yes
10. Yes
11. I have no idea.
12. Yes
13. Yes
14. Yes
15. YES
16. No

Crystal Clair
March 27th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Yes

Yes

No

No

Yes

Yes

Maybe

Yes

I'm not sure about that one. I do but then again I dont

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

I may have

It says if you answered 7 out of these questions "yes" then you've might've been abducted.
Holy miltank, I've been abducted! Or maybe I'm just really weird.

digi-kun
March 27th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Yes, toys are very popular they are. I got a lego one right here XD

No idea WTF this means

Yes, many times lego guys are appear on my desk when i forget to put em back and im too tired/lazy to get up to go over there and pick em up

Yes, rashes are quite common when i sleep oO...not to mention im not the kinda person who stays still while sleeping...

Yes, I'm quite fond of glow in the dark items

Nope XP, but dreams of flying definitely

Yes, i see beams of light from the sun in my dreams very often

how the hell is this a yes/no question?

9. Have you got a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform?
Yes, do good in school, watch anime, and so on XD

No, im not very anxious about headaches and diseases

Yes, on the floor while im very tired

Yes, dream of the wilderness

Learn your grammar kid

No, not strong tho i do have phobias

Yes, most important person ive been many times XP

Yes, at sleepovers, everyone's sleeping "motionlessly" o no XD

looks like i answered at least 7 yes i musta been abducted by aliens XD

mvtm
March 27th, 2005, 11:39 AM

No

No--whats this?

No

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

I got 2 yes

AngelWolfie
March 27th, 2005, 11:47 AM

Yes

No

No

No

No

No

No

Uh...? I'm a vegetarian, but I don't understand this question >>;

Not really

No

Yes

Yes, I think..

No

Yes

Yes

No

I answered yes to 5 0_0

Suz
March 27th, 2005, 11:58 AM
No

no, I don't think so oo;

No

No

Yes

Yes

No

I don't understand this question, to many big words XD

not really oO

no

Yes

Yes

No

Yes, spiders ._.

Yes XD

no.

six yes's XD

Kipkip
March 27th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Yes (Everyone has seen an unidentified flying object. Whether it be from another world or the government, everyone has seen one. UFO doesn't mean aliens.)

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

No

Yes

No

No

No

No

No

Sammi
March 27th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Yes - my sister claims to have ^^;

No

No oO;;

4. Have you got any unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you got them, especialy if they apered during the night?
No

No

No

No, I don't think... xD

not really, I think?

No

No

No, I don't think so

No

No

No, don't think so. oO;

depends on what you would consider a problem :P!

No

I guess not :P

Draik
March 27th, 2005, 12:41 PM
All no but 1, 8, 11, and 4. I get lots of mosquito bites in the winter.

Rated R Superstar
March 27th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Yes....And I still do...

No....

Um....NO!

Yes,I got these little scars on my skin,but I think they were bugs.

Yes...Colors of Red,Green and Yellow...X-MAS!!!

No....I'm weird,but i'm not THAT weird..

No...I block that out because I'll have nightmares..

No...THIS PLANET STINKS!

Yes.....then the teacher says "Tim,sit down or your going to the office"

No.....Awkward!!

Yes...In the house...a man...with a cat....

Yes...My dog is a sick freak...he's spying to see if i'm really sleeping....

No....

NoPe!

No..i'm not "EMO" or "Goth" and feel the need to hurt myself or whatnot.

No...

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 27th, 2005, 12:49 PM
1. I can't remember
2. I can't remember
3. No, but had a dream like that once...
4. yes
5. Yes, it's kinda freaky...
6. No, I did have a dream like that though...
7. Yes
8. socially conscience sometimes....(that's kinda like a yes)
9. Don't think so...
10. yes
11. Yes
12. Yes
13. Wha?
14. Heights, ceratin bugs, oh yeah and who hasn't been afraid of the dark...I had a long phase where I wouldn't sleep in the dark because I was scared of vampires and I would wrap my covers around my neck....I'm kinda weird...
15. Yes
16. No

Dam, I got abducted....I said yes to 9 of em...

Pokedragonfire
March 27th, 2005, 01:10 PM
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. No
8. Yes (Erm...environment and vegetarianism)
9. Yes (I've got to design a website! Yay! Very important =P)
10. No
11. No
12. No
13. No
14. No (I like spiders...)
15. Yes (Kinda.)
16. No

I guess I was safe. xD

Anacortes
March 27th, 2005, 01:14 PM
No, why?

o.0 I lose track of everything and thinks everything goes uber-slow.

Umm..I want to gte paralyzed! No.

Yeah. Possibly just scratched myself with a knife while sleepwalking. XD

Yeah, in my home when the power's down.

No. I wish.

No.

Yes I have interest in all 4.

Strong sense? Sure y not.

Miracles happen to hurt you, yes.

No.

Yeah, cute puppies that turn into a lion. o.0

?Uhh..no.

Yes, of mah parents.

24/7 and all through the year. Yes.

Yes. Motionless? Lots.

10 yes. I've been abducted. Yay! XD

Eliana
March 27th, 2005, 02:44 PM
*sighs* I cannot be abducted :P I have protection because how can I be abducted if I'm already not from Earth? lolz, just for you guys I'll answer as it is=/

Well, yes (when I was coming to earth, silly humans XD)
Nope.

No ^_~ these are called Night Terrors, they relate to REM.
No, but my friend does (see, shes from Venus XD) Otherwise we think she's schitzophrenic in her sleep =O!

OMG YES! But it was ball lighting~ it pwned XD

*eye roll* XD
No XD

Oh yes, I love the enviroment o.o
Yeah, to ban someone, XD!!! otheriwse yes, but I do know the mission =3 I'd rather not state it XD

Yeah, but not relating to space or such~ it was spiritual lol

OMG! I SAW A TV SHOW ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL LIKE THAT! XD

I think o.o; or did I make that thing up? XD;

Well......XD; I have a liking of UFOlogy of course.

Yea...bugs...XD
239471284729347183% YES XD

Erm, no? XD

Miyu-chan
March 27th, 2005, 02:50 PM
No

No

No

No

No

No

No

Not really...

No.. o.o;

No

I think so...

No

No

Not really...

Not really...

Nope.

interesting poll... O.O;

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
March 27th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

Yes (I fell down the stairs while sleepwalking once. XD)

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes (my cat)

No

Yes (Sewer systems, they're filled with gators)

Yes (all the time)

No

12 out of 16?!

Kylie-chan
March 27th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

Yes
No

I'm with NiNGi's Worst Nightmare! 12/16! I've been abducted by aliens ;;

Happy Dude
March 27th, 2005, 09:01 PM
All of them are No for me.Execpt number 3.This thread creeps me out.

BobTheBlob
June 9th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Yes

?

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

No

No

I've been abducted o.0 Either that or I am an alien XD

Lust
June 9th, 2005, 05:53 PM
No, to all of them. I haven't been abducted.

DeathScape
June 9th, 2005, 06:11 PM
All no, except number seven.

Ryoutarou
June 9th, 2005, 06:20 PM
No thread bumping allowed.
*Closed*