PDA

View Full Version : The Evanescence Fan Club

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 06:10 PM
Hey Everyone welcome to the Evanescence Fan Club. Whether your a fan of their music, a fan of the band, or just a person who likes them lol.... You can be in this club. Restrictions are you have to talk about Evanescence So if your not going to talk about them.. Dont join lol. Thank you for reading this and I Hope You join the Fan Club :).

PichuSecretBase
December 31st, 2003, 04:16 AM
I am a big big fan! I luff Amy Lee's Voice (Evanescence)

Dizzy
December 31st, 2003, 03:08 PM
Yay One Member! We need more :) thank you for Joining.

PichuSecretBase
January 1st, 2004, 09:12 AM
Oh no problem. Me love the song Tourniquet. Its my fave on by her.

Cherrim
January 1st, 2004, 12:39 PM
Tourniquet is my favourite song, too. ^^; I just love the part near the beginning where she sing "so much more". o_O I dunno why, I just do. XD I always get the song stuck in my head, though. @_@;;

Dizzy
January 2nd, 2004, 05:21 PM
I like Torniquet, I like Haunted Too! My Immortal is probably the best semi-classical song anyone has ever made :)

Greed
January 2nd, 2004, 07:45 PM
I'll join!!! *jumps* Pick me! Pick me!!! ^_^ I'm a fan of the band and their songs!!! ^_^

*drowns*

Miyu-chan
January 3rd, 2004, 12:51 PM
My favorite is "Bring me to Life" . n_n; I like the MTV, I also think that Amy's voice is nice... (kinda reminds me of Do As Infinity) x_x;

Dizzy
January 3rd, 2004, 01:24 PM
Hurray! we have 5 Members now lol.

Dizzy
Atsuji
Lightning
CaRtOOn
Miyu-chan

Come on you guys don't be shy! Come on and join!

PichuSecretBase
January 4th, 2004, 07:44 AM
I wish evanescence went to PC =p

Cherrim
January 4th, 2004, 08:24 AM
XD That would be awesome. We could get them to write a song about PC or something, lol

o_O But it would be kind of weird to have a famous person join PC or to have a PC member become famous... on second thought: Someone should become a (good!) popstar overnight and advertise PC in all their interviews. XD

Miyu-chan
January 4th, 2004, 10:15 AM
lol! Isn't that pretty impossible? XD But if I did, I would advertise it. =P

Greed
January 4th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Yeah, that'd be sooo cool *_* I'll become one day a Manga comic artist/writer then on the back of the comic, it'd say "POKECOMMUNITY RULES!" xD

I wish she was a Pokemon fan ^_^ If she was, we'd send her an invitation ^_^

*gets killed by Jason*

Cherrim
January 4th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Send her an invitation anyway! Lol...

o_O I remember one of the people in that band S Club 7 liked Pokemon. MuchMusic interviewed them and asked "if you were stranded on an island, what would you most like to have with you?" and he answered "Pokemon Red and my Gameboy Colour to play it with". XD

We need more celebrities like that.

Greed
January 4th, 2004, 06:58 PM
XD!!! Thats kawaii ^-^ Its too bad most of them may be too busy to be in forums.. Ya know, work, getting interviews, performming.. Uck, must be a pain in the ****..

*dies of AIDS*

Dizzy
January 6th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Lol Lightning I could be a Famous Popstar.... LOL

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2004, 03:37 AM
I'll join. My favourite is "My Immortal", I downloaded the sheet music for that and I've been playing it all week and driving my parents crazy. It's hard. I have a diploma in practical piano, and it's still hard.

I'd like to audition for "Australian Idol 2". I have the hair! (I've had an Afro, like Guy Sebastian's, for five years.) I haven't got that bad a singing voice, either. But my parents won't let me audition.

Cherrim
January 11th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Aw... that sucks. x_X;; Although, kudos for actually wanting to go try out. =P Even if I had a good singing voice (heh... as if. XD), I probably still wouldn't go because I'd be too scared. XD You'd probably be a good famous person. You wouldn't be an idiot like some celebrities out there. ^^'

Miyu-chan
January 11th, 2004, 07:13 PM
lol, my mom probally won't let me try out for those kinda contests. (not that I want to or anything... I don't have the look, the voice, the height...) I also like Falling Under's (is that it's name?) MTV so...creepy. XD

Geometric-sama
January 12th, 2004, 04:17 AM
It's "Going Under"...

You don't think I'd be an idiot? Heh, you don't know me. I'm an idiot everywhere. Even on PC XD.

By the way, if you play piano and you want the music for My Immortal, here you go ^^

22sa
January 13th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Evanescence!! I'll join!! I bought myself the Evanescense CD with my Christmas CD dollars and it's amazing! My favourite song is "Bring Me To Life", and I found "Going Under" pretty memorable too. I like all the songs on their CD =P

Geometric-sama
January 14th, 2004, 03:59 AM
I really want a karaoke track for "My Immortal". Anyone have one?

Dizzy
January 14th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Lol, I love Going Under, :) The Music video from them is really cool lol its really ... unique..

Aimy
January 15th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Guess I'll join the club! My favourite is still Bring me to Life, that was like the first song of Evanescence that I heard, I liked it a lot and I kept listening to it on speakers till my mum graciously introduced me to earphones...normally she wouldn't do that because she thinks it'll kill my ears.

Miyu-chan
January 15th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Welcome both of you! XD I guess alot of people like My Immortal, right? n_n;

Aimy
January 15th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Yeah I like My Immortal a lot, it reminds me of someone and fits certain scenes in my fan fic which I've created in my head (and it will stay there)...

Dizzy
January 15th, 2004, 08:02 PM
:) Club Sign picture thingy is right here, Atsuji has it also. Not made by me.

Aimy
January 15th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Are we supposed to use it in our signature? Do we have to?

Dizzy
January 15th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Not if you dont want to..

Miyu-chan
January 17th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Wow that looks so cool~! I'll think I'll use it for my next sig~ =D

Yamichu
January 17th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I know I'm a bit late in joining but Evanescence RULES!
My fave songs are Bring me to life, Torniquent, My Immortal and Going Under!

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Welcome to the Top 5 Clubs!!!

>_<.... Keep up the uhhh... good work...

Geometric-sama
January 22nd, 2004, 01:31 AM
I just saw the single for My Immortal, looks pretty cool! Band version, album version, live version plus live version of Haunted. Pity I'm not allowed to buy singles...

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 12:07 AM
I wanted to go to the concert at but mah mommy said I would be a waste of money to spend AUS $ 70.00 on a ticket when you can hear the songs on the album...my mommy doesn't like Evanescence...WAAAAAAA! :( :( :(
I like the film clip thingy for My Immortal...I reckon it lookies cool...but so does the Bring Me to Life one...

~HORN!

Geometric-sama
January 23rd, 2004, 08:37 PM
Yamichu, you're Australian too? LOL, I would have liked to go to Evanescence, but they didn't do an underage anyway.

Greed
January 23rd, 2004, 09:01 PM
Has anyone heard about one of Evanescence's members, Ben Moody, has ditched them and joined Avril Lavigne instead? That jerk.. =P

*Gets killed by Avril*

Geometric-sama
January 23rd, 2004, 09:23 PM
Yeah, that made big headlines in Evanescence fan-circles. You know Ben and Amy were romantically linked as well? They met at a youth camp, where Amy was playing Meat Loaf songs on the piano XD

Greed
January 23rd, 2004, 09:29 PM
Awww, that's cute ^-^ Why'd he left them for Avril, tho.. ;-; Is it just cus Avril is very famous and stuff? O.o;;

*dies*

Dizzy
January 25th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I used to like Avril... she's okay but Evanescence is better!!! lol.. Stupid Guy.. leaving the greatest band...ever!!!

*DIES*

Geometric-sama
January 26th, 2004, 04:28 AM
Avril's OK, for a pop-punk soloist, but give me a full band any day.

Dizzy
January 30th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Does she even credit her band? It's not like Evanescence where its the whole band. Avril is just.. Avril lol

22sa
January 30th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Does she even credit her band? It's not like Evanescence where its the whole band. Avril is just.. Avril lol
Well he and he guitarist and drummer, the Avril Lavinge show lol.

Cherrim
January 30th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Yeah, she thanked each of her band members individually at her Toronto concert in April of last year. =\ I like her songs, but I don't know if I like her very much anymore. *shrug* XP I was much more impressed with gob's performance at the show than her's, I must admit. ^^;

But I didn't know Ben left Evanescence for Avril. x_X That's a stupid career move, I would guess. Avril's died down a lot and he stays in the spotlight in Evanescence, which even though it shows Amy's face on most things, is still a BAND not a solo artist. =\ Ah well. It's his choice. >_>

Miyu-chan
January 30th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Avril means April in French I think. =/ Well, I like Avril's songs, but it seems a bit different from Evanescence. n_n;

Geometric-sama
February 5th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Apparently Avril is really terrible live, it's only the effects that make her sound OK on her studio album.

I just got the "My Immortal" single! Yay! And I got the album too... but I still think the band version of "My Immortal" rules. Haunted is scary, though ^^. I wanna see the "My Immortal" video!

22sa
February 5th, 2004, 09:00 PM
I've only seen 'teh Bring me to Life musicvideo. ;_;

Geometric-sama
February 8th, 2004, 04:59 PM
You're one up on me, then. I haven't seen any of them, LOL.

Ice demon
February 21st, 2004, 11:02 AM
I am sure i posted here before....anyway.
I love Evanescence so i will join.My favourite songs are My Immortal, Going Under, Bring Me To Life.I also like Tourniquet, Everyone's Fool,Imaginary[ mostly the beginning]

Cherrim
February 21st, 2004, 05:19 PM
^_^ I didn't like Imaginary at first, but since it comes after my favourite song on the CD, it just grew on me, so I really like it.

Dont say Im out of touch
With this rampant chaos- your reality
I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge
The nightmare I built my own world to escape

^_^; That's my favourite part of Imaginary for some reason... it kind of inspires me. o.o;

Miyu-chan
February 21st, 2004, 05:27 PM
I finally convinsed my mom into letting me buy Fallen! XDDD She told me to let her listen to one song, and I let her listen to "My Immortal" (I was too scared to let her listen to Going Under or Bring Me To Life. =P She hates music like that. =P) But I have to buy it with my own money that is. =P

Cherrim
February 21st, 2004, 05:57 PM
._. I have to buy everything with my own money... it's really annoying since I'm always going broke. My mom likes Evanescence, though. @_@ Same with Linkin Park. I like that because she always makes me turn the sound up louder when I'm listening to one of them. x3 She doesn't care about the lyrics to most songs, though, so I can basically buy whatever I want. o.o;

22sa
February 21st, 2004, 07:51 PM
I finally convinsed my mom into letting me buy Fallen! XDDD She told me to let her listen to one song, and I let her listen to "My Immortal" (I was too scared to let her listen to Going Under or Bring Me To Life. =P She hates music like that. =P) But I have to buy it with my own money that is. =P
Do you know why she doesn't like them? =/ Otherwise, nice! ^_^;; I don't get my own money.

Dizzy
February 21st, 2004, 09:52 PM
My Mother loves Rock and Techno, but I still have to buy it with my own money lol. She loves to mooch off my CDs lol... My Father is just a Boring European Man who has no Fashion/Music Sense... But Sorry for getting off the Subject lol :)

Miyu-chan
February 22nd, 2004, 09:24 PM
lol, that's okay. My mom hates anything loud, she only likes soft music and classical ones. (Hey, I like them too...) My mom says I have to save my lunch money... one at a time.....
[EDIT]You're one up on me, then. I haven't seen any of them, LOL.You can see them at the Evanescence official website -> http://www.evanescence.com/music/index.html
THey're alittle slow through. o.o;

Geometric-sama
February 23rd, 2004, 08:16 PM
My parents hate the music I listen to... I hate most of the stuff they listen to... I have to buy everything with my own money, except I'm not allowed to spend a lot of my own money, which kind of means I can't buy anything. (I burn stuff off my friends, and when I have the money and the CD is on sale I buy it.) I buy a lot of singles though, a chain here sells them for AU$2 each. As for albums, I wait until my birthday and tell my friends what I want. My friend just gave me a six-and-a-half-months-late birthday present, which was nice - a CD that I've wanted for a while.

Dizzy
February 28th, 2004, 11:55 AM
What other Evanescence Songs do you like??

piyoko
February 28th, 2004, 07:47 PM
^-^ i love evanescence.they totally rock!

i like "going under","my immortal",and "whisper".XD i drive my brother bonkers playing the cd over and over again.:P

Geometric-sama
February 29th, 2004, 03:35 AM
I drive my brother bonkers playing "My Immortal" over and over again on the piano! LOL, I really love that song. And I taped the video yesterday, so I will watch it sometime. ^^

Ice demon
March 19th, 2004, 08:08 PM
U actually taped the video?
My mom likes evanescences too ^_^

Dizzy
March 20th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Hey Has anyone heard Everybody's fool? I love that song.. "have you no shame can't you see, somehow you've got everybody fooled!" I sweat that song.

piyoko
March 21st, 2004, 11:55 AM
dude,that ones cool ^-^ i somehow have the words to it memorized,but i don't usually listen to that song o-o

bna_li
March 21st, 2004, 09:50 PM
I drive my brother bonkers playing "My Immortal" over and over again on the piano! LOL, I really love that song. And I taped the video yesterday, so I will watch it sometime. ^^
Can ya give me the score? I wanna play it. Am bored.

Geometric-sama
March 22nd, 2004, 08:39 PM
Hm, yep, I uploaded the music earlier in this thread...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1707 <<try that

I finally got to watch the video... it's so pretty...

bna_li
March 23rd, 2004, 03:11 AM
Wow, thats long. And hard to read..

Geometric-sama
March 24th, 2004, 04:05 PM
It's easier if you print it out ^^.

bna_li
March 25th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Hm, IC, yeah, ok, thanks, JA.

Geometric-sama
March 28th, 2004, 04:46 AM
I've got "Hello" and part of "Bring Me To Life" here as well, if you'd like them.

Dizzy
April 6th, 2004, 02:44 AM
Hello is like a Dark song... I love all their songs... There all Great.. Actually.. I love them so much.. I'm listening to the Album right now!!

Geometric-sama
April 6th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Well, they're my equal-second-favourite band. I have 5 second-favourite bands, but no prizes for guessing my favourite XD.

Dizzy
April 6th, 2004, 06:16 PM
lol *Cough*Good Charlotte*Cough* lol Nah My Favorite Band used to be Like Nirvana and Pearl Jam lol... I'm Totally Into Evanescence! THEY ROCK.. Their Punk/Classical/Vocal/Rock/Soft Rock/Ballad/.. Yah there pretty much everything..

E is for Everything
V is for Vocals!
A is for Amy Lee, She's so Cool
N is for Norway! lol
E is for.... Ethiopia lol
S is for Super Goddess
C is for ...C... Never mind.
E is for... OMG I HATE E
N is for Norway again
C is for roCk
E ...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Geometric-sama
April 6th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Good acrostic... but one thing Evanescence is not, is punk. GC could only very iffily be called punk, and Evanescence is much more un-punk than them. They're more Goth.

Dizzy
April 7th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Well They are Pretty Gothic so that made sense :).. You dont know how bad I hate the Letter E lol.

Geometric-sama
April 7th, 2004, 05:02 PM
If you hate E... you must hate Evanescence! Because they have 4 Es in their name XD

Dizzy
April 7th, 2004, 05:16 PM
lol... Well.. What rhymes with Ethiopia!!! EXACTLY.. Nah I love Evanescence.. come on with out the E it would be Vanscnc... and that sounds wicked German.

Geometric-sama
April 7th, 2004, 05:18 PM
You could change it to Avanisconcu! (Just replace the Es with other vowels XD)

Dizzy
April 7th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Lol! Avanisconcu! It is the best name! Now Get rid of All the Vowels!!! vnscnc :) Thats Super Dee Duper Allemagne.

Geometric-sama
April 7th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Nah, I think I prefer a band name I can actually pronounce. In English XD.

Dizzy
April 8th, 2004, 03:30 PM
LOL Lets make a Norweigen Name for Evanescence in 43 Different Languages lol!

Geometric-sama
April 11th, 2004, 05:04 AM
A Norwegian name in 43 different languages? Are there even 43 Norwegian languages?

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 02:18 AM
"In my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby. I'll lie inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me."

Geometric-sama
April 15th, 2004, 04:32 AM
Dizz, you seem to be getting freakier by the day XD. I take it that was a quote from a song? Or was it just a random comment? XD

Dizzy
April 15th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Why do you say that? Maybe I'm just not cool enough for you guys, so Maybe I should leave since people like to talk :P. It's from the song Imaginary...

kirby00
April 17th, 2004, 07:39 PM
my favorite song is my immortal... lol im listening to it right now off my comp.

Geometric-sama
April 18th, 2004, 05:00 AM
Ah, Imaginary... it's not my favourite song, so I didn't listen to the lyrics XD. I like all the singles they've put out so far. Everybody's Fool is cool XD

Flaming Torchic
April 18th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I guess you could say I am fond of Evanescence (even if I am a guy). I find that she is a very great singer, and I was really impressed by "Wake Me Up Inside". There is another song that I like by her, but I can't remember the name of it. Immortal is ok, but it's just too slow and a little too sappy for my liking. Anyways, so do you mind if I join this club? I will probably post here from time to time.

Dizzy
April 18th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Ah, Imaginary... it's not my favourite song, so I didn't listen to the lyrics XD. I like all the singles they've put out so far. Everybody's Fool is cool XD

I totally sweat Everybody's fool, its a really good song :)..

Geometric-sama
April 19th, 2004, 08:45 PM
I heard that they might be breaking up, because Amy is the only original member left (after Ben walked out) and she's now writing all the songs. The rumour is that she'll put out a solo album and quit the band.

Dizzy
April 19th, 2004, 10:00 PM
NOOOO its only been like not even two years :(... EVANESCENE!!!!!! *puts up a flag*

Yah I'm high....

Geometric-sama
April 20th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Well, considering that she's now the only songwriter, and she is the lead singer, I don't think it would be too much of a difference. Evanescence is basically Amy Lee. In my opinion, it would be the same no matter what band she had behind her - the members of Evanescence might even become her backing band.

Teara
April 20th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Noooo! They can't zplit up!! Only one album...it'z juzt beging to be on One Hit Wonderz *.*
Mind if I join? It'z one of my favorite albumz! It'z zo hard to find artiztz(zongz) you can relate to but I can totally relate to alot of Evanecence'z work^_^ My Immortal iz my abzolute favorite! :)

Dizzy
April 20th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Noooo! They can't zplit up!! Only one album...it'z juzt beging to be on One Hit Wonderz *.*
Mind if I join? It'z one of my favorite albumz! It'z zo hard to find artiztz(zongz) you can relate to but I can totally relate to alot of Evanecence'z work^_^ My Immortal iz my abzolute favorite! :)

Nah they really have two Albums. Origin and Fallen. Sure you can Join :)!!

But JA your right, Evanescence is Amy Lee (Renamed it to the Amy Lee Project) It'll end up like Michelle Branch and Avril. They're the whole thing, But they have a band.

Teara
April 20th, 2004, 05:41 PM
They have two? Mweeep! I'm behind the timez *,*''

Maybe I'll change my zignature muzic to Evanecance^_^

Dizzy
April 20th, 2004, 06:37 PM
:) Your so great!!! Fallen is the Latest Album, and has the greatest songs. Everybody's Fool is probably the greatest song.. EVER.

Geometric-sama
April 20th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Origin is their first album, but it was not on a major label so people don't know about it. Fallen is their major label debut XD

perthskies
April 21st, 2004, 08:02 AM
Is there any room for me in this fan club? =)

I've taken a liking in Evanescence lately, and love their songs.

Though I've only heard three songs, they are quite good. I plan to buy their album 'Fallen' sometime.

- Bring Me to Life
- Going Under
- My Immortal (and the Rock Mix, though I like the album version better... more emotional...)

I also plan on making a Digimon Music Video featuring Kouichi Kimura, with the theme song being 'Evanescence - My Immortal', I reckon it would suit it... what do you think? ^_^;

Dizzy
April 21st, 2004, 02:53 PM
Sure, New members are always welcome :). That sounds cool Optic :)

I dont even know where i put my Origin... OMG I LOST IT. AGAIN.

Geometric-sama
April 21st, 2004, 08:06 PM
The band version of My Immortal is so much better XD. Really. I wanna get Origin, I wonder if I can find it in the city o_O

perthskies
April 26th, 2004, 01:30 AM
Well, I finally bought the album Fallen... ^_^; Yay! And what do you know, they put the band version of My Immortal as a bonus track... Track 12... must be a late addition or something...

Dizzy
May 1st, 2004, 09:12 AM
Yahh It's a hidden one ^_^

aaaaaa
May 2nd, 2004, 04:41 AM
Very cool band, babes. I recently got a DVD recording of them doing the show at Rock Am Ring. Awwwwesome live performance

ashley03
May 30th, 2004, 06:50 AM
for my birthday my friend got me the album fallen and a the very first time i put it in the music calmed me down(my mom was so happy...i was VERY hyper that day!1)

22sa
May 30th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Here's my update on my favourite Evanescence songs:

-Bring Me To Life
-Turniquet
-Imaginery

Prone to change. =\

Geometric-sama
May 30th, 2004, 08:21 PM
LOL, whatever happened to making a new topic if the club was a month old?

22sa
May 30th, 2004, 08:33 PM
LOL, whatever happened to making a new topic if the club was a month old?A rule like that? =\ Never heard of it. http://www.pix8.net/files/tongue6.gif

Anyone want to make a new thread?

Geometric-sama
June 1st, 2004, 07:56 PM
Nah, leave it until Alyssa complains XD

I'm downloading the songs from Origin, can't seem to find the album anywhere.

RAYQVASA
September 2nd, 2004, 03:48 AM
I Like Evanescence A Lot !i Have All The Tracks From The Album Origin And Fallen!!!!!!the First Album Is Named Original Or Origin?

Roxas
September 2nd, 2004, 04:28 AM
*clears throat* this thread is 3 months old! please dont revive thread that are old. just make a new thread with the same topic. a mod should come and close this...

houndoomofdarkness
September 2nd, 2004, 07:53 AM
Lol kenshing to late for that now...Anyway i like Evanescence too....lol im listeniing to imaginery right...now...^_^

Eliana
September 2nd, 2004, 12:15 PM
*shrieks* IMMORTAL! IMMORTAL! XD I'l join because that is one of my fav songs XD

ravenstorture
September 2nd, 2004, 02:04 PM
OMG! I can't believe I haven't seen this club until now. They are my favorite band and unfortunatly I was in Florida whenever they came here where I live in concert so I didn't get to go. OMG I'm joining.

Matty_Boi
September 2nd, 2004, 02:20 PM
i love evanescance! ill join!

ravenstorture
September 2nd, 2004, 02:22 PM
I wonder when their next album will come out. Probably not for awhile, but I can't wait even right now.

houndoomofdarkness
September 2nd, 2004, 07:32 PM
Lol piro they really are you favorite band i can tell.....lol...^_^

evanescencejunkie
May 11th, 2006, 06:10 PM
My fave songs are Going Under, Bring me to life, Wake me up, My immortal, Tourniquet, Everybody's fool, and Haunted.:classic: :) :D ;) :laugh: :P