PDA

View Full Version : Welcome for a wolf?

Ever Stray
March 28th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Konnichiwa. I am new here, so how about a warm welcome, mortals? I have several personalities. I can be really tough and cold, all happy-fun-like, or all mysterious and distant.

Additional: I have taken a liking to this smilie: :dead:

MegaDitto
March 28th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Hi welcome to PC. Have a good time and follow the rules.

Kogenta
March 28th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Well, then, welcome, Ever Stray of many personalities. If you have any questions, PM me. As a side note, you vaguely remind me of another lover of wolves I know . . . In any case, enjoy your stay at Pokemon Community.

Team Magma Girl
March 28th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Hello! Have fun here
PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^

Trikip
March 28th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Hello and welcome to the PokCommunity! Read the rules and have fun! ^_^

Asura Nirosuki
March 28th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Aren't we all some times!^^.Welcome to the pokemon community,enjoy your stay and post alot!^~

愛Forgotten Angel愛
March 28th, 2005, 07:07 PM
hello an i love wolve too! hope you have a great time and pm me to be friends!

Lust
March 28th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Post a lot and follow the rules. If you want to be friends then you can PM me.

Hantsuki
March 28th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Welcome^^hmm..you remind me of myself..anyways,I hope your happy-fun-like personality has fun here^^BTW,I love wolves as well,and I basically have the same types of personalities you mentioned in your post^^and only I can say mortal..mortal..XD,k,see ya around and PM me if you wanna be friends^^

Dark Night
March 28th, 2005, 07:23 PM
hi!welcome!to the pc,it's great!make sure you follow the rules and have fun!

ps.wolves rule!!!!see ya! :rambo:
sky :P

Murpheos
March 28th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Ever Stray, I believe you and I may have something in common. I wish you well, and enjoy your time here

ravenstorture
March 28th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Anacortes
March 29th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Ever Stray. What a wonderful username you've chosen!
Welcome to the Pokemon Community, my name is Lashyina. Pleased to meet you. Follow the rules, mods, and other members. Hope ya have lots of fun and PM me if you want to be my friend. Good luck. ~.`

Porygon
March 29th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Mwar, of course wolves are welcome! Wolves are such beautiful creatures, definately not deserving of their "evil" reputation

Mwar, erm, welcome, I am Porygon the Insane! I as well have many sorts of personalities, but this one is the dominant one ^_^

Frostbite
March 29th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Hello there and welcome to PC! Have run and follow the rules. I'm Arctic Wish the Dewgong member of PC. I saw your location and I like colder climates too. I hope we can become friends.

BluePhoenix
March 29th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Welcome to the PC group Ever Stray. Stick to the rules and stay cool. If you want to be my friend then pm me.

Kira
March 29th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC, be kewl and use XD

Pincushion
March 29th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Welcome to PC, feel free to add me to your friends list, PM me if you need any help ^_^
I love that smiley to hehe, its always been my favourite! :dead:

Rhykasho
March 29th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Welcome to PC, enjoy your time here and please follow the rules.

If u need any help then just PM me!!!

Sylver
March 29th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Hi there and welcome to PC! Blah blah blah and have fun!

bgt
March 29th, 2005, 01:00 PM
hi wolf... welcome to pc... may you post with the best of em :P

pika2000
March 30th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Hi and welcome to PC^^
Try to be active and enjoy your stay^^

Natsuki
March 30th, 2005, 01:25 PM
^^; I'm sorry, but your IP Address exactly matches that of many many other usernames. Such names are Blazekin and Alana as well as many others. By the rules of NU/W, you are not allowed to change names and then post a name change thread, nnor should you state you're new when you're not. I'm sorry, but I have to close this, PM me if you have any objections. ^.~

*closes*

~Kelsey