PDA

View Full Version : How big is your room?

Frostbite
March 29th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Uh, yes it's very random but it's a poll that i've been dying to post! x3 So the question is how big is your room. Mine's is a pretty large and it has all the accomadations I need even a bathroom with a shower! (OMFG!). How about you people?

Porygon
March 29th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Mwar, my room's quite tiny. Even smaller because my parents are using it for storage o.0

Merzbau
March 29th, 2005, 09:02 AM
I have about 6 feet from my bed to the far wall. It's about medium. It's pretty frickin huge for a room in a doublewide trailer. XD It would be bigger but it's a weird shape and has this kinda entrance thing by the door.

Bay-kun
March 29th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Uh... I guess mine's a medium or something. OO Its dimensions are 12' x 10' in case you want to know. XD It doesn't have anything fancy like a seperate bathroom, but it fits the bill. ^^

Anacortes
March 29th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Baahhh...my room barely has room to walk in! It fits a TV and what, a giant bed and that's it.

Dawson
March 29th, 2005, 09:28 AM
My room is roughly 4-5 metres wide and 6-7 metres long. I consider it about medium-large. Not too big, not too small.

Mr Cat Dog
March 29th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Mine's a similar size to Dawson's, but it has a lot of space to move around, since I sleep on this semi-bunk bed, with a desk underneath (so all my stuff goes there). My brother's room on the other hand is absolutely tiny, yet he still manages to fit in a fish tank, antiques cabinet, bookcase, two leather chairs, wardrobe, TV and PS2 -_-

Miyu-chan
March 29th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Kinda medium sized, with a walk-in closet and a computer... =3 But the only catch is that I sleep with my mom and my little brother... <<; We're renting.

G-Klav
March 29th, 2005, 11:58 AM
I think mine's a perfect 'medium' ^^

I've got room for a bookshelf, a bed (d'uh! XD), two closets (one for clothes, and one for stuff), my computer and a desk.

Rhykasho
March 29th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Mine a medium sized room, I like it because its not too big and its not too small!!!

Teara
March 29th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Uh, yes it's very random but it's a poll that i've been dying to post! x3 So the question is how big is your room. Mine's is a pretty large and it has all the accomadations I need even a bathroom with a shower! (OMFG!). How about you people?
O.O!! Holy Frikken znap, why do you need zo much room? lol

I have a hugnormouz room! XD Nah, not really, but it'z ztill pretty big :3 It even extendz out over the zide of the houze. Courze I need the room zince it'z alwayz a mezz and the more room I have the lezz mezy it lookz <,<;;

Crystal Clair
March 29th, 2005, 02:01 PM
My room? *looks around* oh, this place.
My room is pretty big. It's big enough for several pieces of furnature like a bookcase and a TV stand, oh yeah did I mention an extralarge computer desk?
It's as big as my parent's room only much nicer. It's just really messy all the time and the rug is really old. It hasn't been painted since I was born which was fifteen years ago.

Trikip
March 29th, 2005, 02:14 PM
My room is kinda small, and I share it with my brother so it seems smaller than it is. o.o

Aaron5367
March 29th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Mine is huge... I mean huge.. I have the master bedroom, I truely don't know why, I have a garden tub and a walk-in-shower. And a closet that I could never find the back of /sarcasm.

~Aaron~

Team Magma Girl
March 29th, 2005, 02:38 PM
My room is tiny. My bed takes up most of the room. But I spend most of my time there so I'm fine. XD And the I have my huge Tv taken up to much space so I had to put my drums in a closte type thing.

Ryoutarou
March 29th, 2005, 03:06 PM
I'd tell you if I had a room XD I just usually have like a corner in the living room where I keep my stuff O.o;

Lucid-Acid
March 29th, 2005, 04:05 PM
my rooms not that big, about 13' x 11' ft, it's has enough walking space with a dresser, my desk, bed, a shelf-thingy, my closets kina walk in-ish, if it was any bigger, it would just collect crap I dont need XD;;

Sammi
March 29th, 2005, 04:41 PM
It's large to me. I have tons of space in the middle. I don't have alot of things to put in my room. It's just right. ^^
Too bad I'm moving out of it in a week... then it'll be small. >>;

Bree~chan
March 29th, 2005, 07:08 PM
A medium/small sized room I guess.o.o;
I sleep down in the cold basement on a rock hard couch/bed that takes up nearly all the space in my room.;-;
It's a pretty decent room other than that.XD

Lust
March 29th, 2005, 07:31 PM
My room is medium. I like it that way.

Lion Heart
March 29th, 2005, 07:41 PM
I put down Medium, but I have no idea for real how it compares to other rooms.

It's not small, not insanely large, has enough room for my and my mate (2 seperate beds), my TV set, my Stereo System (Which is pretty big.. hehehe), it's got a built in cupboard so I can use the space more efficiently aswell.

My last bedroom was huge though, it was the houses Sunroom, it was right on the beach.. same as this one, we just moved up the other end of town :P, but it was fully glass, everyone could see in.

Oh how I took advantage of that when people walked past.

Kylie-chan
March 29th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Medium, although you'd never guess how big it is due to it being clogged up with stuffed toys, a desk, a bookshelf, my cupboard, my bed, my bedside table, and half the junk on my floor XD

PrinceOfDarkness
March 29th, 2005, 08:16 PM
its f***ing small especially when ur a messy guy that's too lazy to pick up after himself, and that I have to share with Seto7Kaiba *gets an evil idea* How bout when he comes back, I torture him. That way, I get the whole room to myself.

DarkCharlie
March 30th, 2005, 04:38 AM
Mine's medium, I guess.... Nothing posh. My family aren't posh, so no-one in my house's got a bathroom each or anything. My house is pretty normal sized, too.

The Fallen
March 30th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Mine is not too big, but not small.Im gonna have my own apartment soon!

PichuSecretBase
March 30th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Mine is too small. I hope I move sometime because I'm tired of having my bed above my desk... I should have kept the small desk and just got a daybed....