March 29th, 2005, 09:14 AM
What's your pet's name?
Here comes the boring polls..

Frostbite
March 29th, 2005, 09:20 AM
My pet's name is Rocko. Go figure...

Mr Cat Dog
March 29th, 2005, 09:40 AM
My cat's name is Korky (from the cat from The Dandy, he has the same markings as well), and my dog's name is Sally (no anecdote about this one - my mum just thought it looked like a Sally).

Sylver
March 29th, 2005, 11:15 AM
I had a cat 2 years ago and her name was Kirby.

Hantsuki
March 29th, 2005, 12:33 PM
My dog's name is Angel^^ sometimes she doesn't act like that though -_-'

Rhykasho
March 29th, 2005, 12:34 PM
I got a Hamster called Hamish, I named him Hamish because I got him in Scotland :D

danielthmaniel
March 29th, 2005, 12:37 PM
We've got a small fish named Ferd. He's one of those REALLY tiny ones that comes in the small tanks. So far he's living 1 year past when he's supposed to.

Bay-kun
March 29th, 2005, 12:42 PM
I have three cats and two dogs. The cats are named Patch, Kitty, and Lily, and the dogs are named Honey and Kensington. ^^

G-Klav
March 29th, 2005, 12:44 PM
My dog's name is Rita ^^
Sounds Italian, but it isn't in this case v.v

Snivi
March 29th, 2005, 12:47 PM
My cat was already named when I got him "Sarge"

Crystal Clair
March 29th, 2005, 12:53 PM
The last pet I had was a mouse and she died. Her name was Sakura after Cardcaptor Sakura because her fur was brown and beige.
My hermit crabs name kept changing. I just remember naming them Amanda and Shannon (maybe you'll know why)
My sixth grade guinea pig was Emily
My first grade guinea pig was Petrie
My eighth grade Japanese fighting fish was Nemo
My first hermit crab, I 4got his name

Teara
March 29th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Ahh~my many petz X3
I have a duck named Will (I uzed to have Will, Grace, Dharma, and Greg..but..;_;'')
A gooze named Gooze (although by now he zhould anzwer to SHUT UP STUPID BIRD!! <_<'')
A rabbit named Ceazer
A dog named Jenna
And finally two catz, Emma, and my kitten, Jeep :3

Allstories
March 29th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I have a cat named Snickers, but he's a black cat so it doesn't make any sense.

[Technya]
March 29th, 2005, 01:14 PM
I have two German Shepards which I just adore *huggles*
Females name is Kiara and Males name is Casan ^_^
I had a cat named Angelus and an Iguana named Lizzie
And last but not least Lillith my Beta fish

Lucid-Acid
March 29th, 2005, 01:47 PM
I have a plain ol' goldfish, that I named Vincent, after a stupid inside joke XD;
I've had it since fall, I'm surprised it's still alive o.o;

Crystal Clair
March 29th, 2005, 01:51 PM
(I uzed to have Dharma, and Greg..but..;_;'')
No way! You knew that show too? One of my most favorite shows ever.
My mom had two dogs and one cat growing up, one was Trouble, one was Pawney and the cat was Shiba.

Sammi
March 29th, 2005, 04:46 PM
We have a hampster, I think it's name is Hiaku. XD
We also have snakes, but I don't know what their names are. o.o;;;;

I want to get a cat and name after one of my favorite characters. All I need is a cat, and an idea of what I want to name it. lol

Dawson
March 29th, 2005, 07:00 PM
My dog is called Dana. This was a simple poll XD

Bree~chan
March 29th, 2005, 07:15 PM
But what if you have two pets that have names on each opposite sides of the alphabet?XD Then what can you vote on this poll?o.o;
I have two cats named Kiki,after the witch in the movie "Kiki's Delivery Service" and Cece...cause it rhymed with Kiki.XD

Lust
March 29th, 2005, 07:33 PM
I have a lot of fish but I don't give them names. I used to have dogs.

Otura
March 29th, 2005, 08:06 PM
I have a black and white cat named snoopy and a gray cockatiel named pretty bird (my dad gave the bird that name because pretty bird is the only thing it can say)

Kogenta
March 29th, 2005, 08:53 PM
My bird--or rather, my sibling's--is named "Mist". My dog, a Keeshond, is named "Mikagami" (his namesake being Tokiya Mikagami from Flame of Recca).

Shadowfaith
March 29th, 2005, 11:53 PM
I had a Dog Called Sulten and now I have a rabbit called lucky, and that name comes with a good reason because we found him on the side of the road where he could have been killed easily, and he did have a cut on his chest.

Murpheos
March 30th, 2005, 04:27 AM
My dog's name is Fred, and those that know me on MSN, they would know that it is a strange name.
Should anyone wish to find out, PM me and i shall send you a picture, funny one too

Enix-Zae
March 30th, 2005, 04:32 AM
my cats over a year older than me (she's 18) so i had no choice in naming her :(. her name is missie.

Ningyo Hime
March 30th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Let's see~ A puppy named Mikoto, Neko-chan named Shunji, Hamster named Mikaru, and 2 fishies named Rindi and Tsujimoto. X3; I used to have 3 fishes, but one died! ;o; The fish that died was named Chibi. ^.~

PichuSecretBase
March 30th, 2005, 02:39 PM
MY cat's name is Sneezy and my dog's name is Nickie.

Natsuki
March 30th, 2005, 03:44 PM
SODAPOP!!! <3~~~ He's my shweet widdle puppins. X3 He's almost nine years old and I love him to death! ^_______^

~Kelsey

Eon-Rider
March 30th, 2005, 10:02 PM
I dont have one but if I did get one, if it was a girl it would probably br crystal and boy, Max. I think.

Anacortes
March 30th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Aye, the last owner called mah dog Trucker. LoL. I don't call him anything. I simply give a snap or tap on the back.

Overlord IX
March 31st, 2005, 01:17 AM
my pets name is Muffin. Crude eh?

Absolkid
March 31st, 2005, 01:46 AM
I have 2 little sweet cats. One's called Bubble (he already had that name), the other's called Starvin (my brother called him that). They're just so cute ^_^ Whenever Starvin goes to sleep, she either curls up in a ball, lies flat on her tummy or is stretched otu, even her paws!

Experiment-609
March 31st, 2005, 02:05 AM
i have 2 cats, billy and milly, their twins! XD and so cute too! billy is a boy and milly is a girl. i named billy after the black power ranger! XD, you know. it was when i was about 6 or five though! XD and my mum named milly, milly for no reason!
i also have 1 rat, called snowy. i had another one but she died of a tuma. and i also had a suer cute lil doggy, came about up to my anckles, his name was fudge, go figure. but he died at 13 of old age, i still miss huuim even though it was bout 4 years ago. :'(

Freenaturearts
March 31st, 2005, 11:59 AM
I dont know wich poll to place mine as, but these are many of my pets names

cookie
ginger
cheesy
Artemis
Bella
Cali
Mayflower
Cerenady
Aipom
Chip
Chance
Spaz
Mitsy
Zuis .ect
I have over 60 animals in this house, if I named em all I would baord half this baord and the other side will die XD. but I love every one of them and they meen the world to me ^_^.

Miyu-chan
March 31st, 2005, 12:12 PM
I used to have two birds and I named them Tweety and Tweet.

... Very original, ne? xD;

Crimson King
March 31st, 2005, 10:27 PM
i got a ferret (pure albino, female) named Daisy, two dogs, one named Lucky (the male) and the other named Cindy (the female) and two puppies (both of which are female) which we are giving away to anyone who is willing to take them, i didnt give them names cause itll make it that much harder when i have to give them away =/

Peach
April 1st, 2005, 04:54 AM
I have three dogs^^ Their names are Julia, Misty and Daisy.

Breakout
April 1st, 2005, 07:05 AM
I have a dog named Wolf and two fish but they don't have names I just call them fish, lol.

Kayleigh
April 1st, 2005, 07:51 PM
Let's see...

Kitty - Keiko (She's black and white like an orca, and it was the name of the whale that was in the first Free Willy movie so I had to name her that. XP What?!)

Dwarf hamster - Millard? (I had named him Millie, but after I got another hamster to be 'her' friend, I later found out the hard way that he was a, er... male. )

Dwarf hamster - Mae (I named her after my grandmother, since she was sweet and gentle like her!)

I have 5 other baby hamsters, but I haven't come up with names for them yet.

Merzbau
April 1st, 2005, 08:05 PM
I have 4 pets:

2 Dogs -

Goldy - Golden Retriever
Colin - Mix of a border collie, and another dog which we don't know since he's from the pound.

These kinda explain themselves. Just the names of their breeds. lol

2 hamsters -

Cremesicle - Actually, I didn't come up with this. My friend Laura did. lol
Batty - Technically, my little brother's hamster, but I just had to post the reason behind her name. XD One of her favorite things to do is to climb up the side of her cage, and hang upside down on the bars. XD It's kinda funny to watch her do that sometimes. XD

Arcanine
April 1st, 2005, 08:10 PM
I got a cat, his name is Chipper.
We got 2 other cats but one is my brother's and the other is my mom's.

Kura
April 1st, 2005, 08:13 PM
:3 my kittie's name is Patches,
my lizard's name is George
and my doggie's name is Brandy! ^^;;

*~Ashley~*
April 1st, 2005, 10:14 PM
I don't have a pet of my own. But my sister has two parakeets which she named Ash and Misty. -_-; Whenever she yells at Ash I think she's yelling at me though. <_<; And why she picked those names, I'll never really know...

She used to have a hamster named Dizzy too. It was the only hyperactive one at the pet store, so she picked him and named him because of it. He was one scary hamster. o_o; He died last year though...

Sorye HK
April 1st, 2005, 10:25 PM
My dog's called lolly.

Kitty-Kat
April 3rd, 2005, 08:40 AM
I dont know wich poll to place mine as, but these are many of my pets names

cookie
ginger
cheesy
Artemis
Bella
Cali
Mayflower
Cerenady
Aipom
Chip
Chance
Spaz
Mitsy
Zuis .ect
I have over 60 animals in this house, if I named em all I would baord half this baord and the other side will die XD. but I love every one of them and they meen the world to me ^_^.
Holy Gosh, and I thought I had a lot of pets!

Same here, I don't know which poll to pick. I'll just go with my dog Bandit.

The rest are:

Heidi (German Short-haired pointer)
Tiger (tiger cat)
Mousey (Siamese cat. Ironic ain't it, that we have a cat named Mousey. XD)
Bubba (grey tiger cat)
Peanut/Missy Pea (really really fat tiger cat, XD)
Esmarelda/Mae Mae (uh... I don't know what kind of cat she is. Long blackish hair though)
Jesse (horse... forgot what kind... lol)
Ruali (horse... Arabian I think... heh...)

And I think that's all... yup, it is.

latias45
April 3rd, 2005, 08:52 AM
MY CAT is name storm do not ask why!