PDA

View Full Version : Pet Lovers, Post your Pet's Picture here!

Fire Master
December 30th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Uh.Yhea post your pet's picture here. I will be posting my cat's one up soon.

Mods: If this thread should go into the Pictues of People you can lock it.

PichuSecretBase
December 30th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Uh.Yhea post your pet's picture here. I will be posting my cat's one up soon.

Mods: If this thread should go into the Pictues of People you can lock it.
Heh, i think its a cute idea, lemme ruffle up one of good ol Nick ^_^ (ive been saying good ol' to much ;-; )

Well, I cant find one so ill puit my cat next to my dog later and take a photo.

Fire Master
January 10th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Well here are some Pictures of my cat. Hope you like them

igtica
January 10th, 2004, 01:09 PM
soz about that, i didn't see that thread on the main page and assumed there wasn't one. I shouldn't have assumed. I guess I'll reload up my pics sometime. cute cat btw.

Keleri
January 10th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Heh, Fire Master's cat looks a lot like one of mine...oh well. Here's my cat (she's a stoner):

http://www.geocities.com/oonekokeleri/yourcatoncatnip.txt

Fire Master
January 10th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Aww your cat is all white! She looks really cute there.

Kayleigh
January 10th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Aww, cute pictures. ^_^ I'll have to scan some of mine. I have a really sweet kitty named Misty, and another cat named Peaches. I'll post them soon!

Greed
January 10th, 2004, 07:27 PM
AWWWWW!!!!!!! I LLUV KITTAYS!!!! *Glomps kitties* Awwww! I have this HUGE weakness for cats ^-^ They're so in-your-face xD

*Drowns*

Cosmos
January 10th, 2004, 10:38 PM
My kitty is dead now and here's what she looked like. Her name is Wendy.

Tweak
January 11th, 2004, 12:37 AM
=-= i didn't take any photos of my pet rooster while it was still alive!!! -_-;; i love birds. =D i got the rooster for free from my 7th grade glass. i want to raise parakeets now, or something that talks.

orange*berry
January 11th, 2004, 02:50 AM
A rooster, ne? X.o() I had a duck once... He was so mean...()
I'll post my precious hamsters once I find some cute pictures. n.n-

Fire Master
January 11th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Cosmos your cat was very prety looking. I like the way some of her face was white and the rest black.

PichuSecretBase
January 11th, 2004, 07:38 AM
Fire Master, your kitty is just like mine! mine ish sneezy

punkie90
January 11th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Aww! I like all your cats.. i might post my cat or cats picture.. ( if i can get them both.. lol )

Kayleigh
January 11th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Aw, Cosmos, your cat was so pretty. ^_^ I had one too named Diamond, but it also died in a fire.

I'll post my precious hamsters once I find some cute pictures. n.n-
What kind are yours? ^_^ I used to have a dwarf hamster. I'd love to get some more too! They're adorable. *_*

Miyu-chan
January 11th, 2004, 03:11 PM
My mom dislikes cats, so I can't have any. ;_; Cute kitties, ya'll. n_n

Fire Master
January 11th, 2004, 03:16 PM
I got some more pictures of my Kitty! BTW his name is Max and he is a Main Coone (sp)

Greed
January 12th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Awwww, Kitties dying is not fair ;___; They are so frigging cute ;_;

*drowns*

Iveechan
January 15th, 2004, 06:36 AM
AN EE MAAAAAAALZ!!!

These are my pigs, Leo (the 2 year old orange furball) and Megan (had her for a month, but I assume she's a few months old). In spring, I plan to have Megan move in with Leo so they can make cute widdle children.

Fire Master
January 15th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Ohh your "pigs" are really cute looking! If they have babies you should put up thier picture to! (baby "pigs" look cute)

MoonLight
January 15th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Wow lots of kittie pics there all so cute even the *pigs*, Well i had so many animals, well not anymore. Anyways here is Jade she is a Pomerainian/Maltase mix

Fire Master
January 16th, 2004, 05:03 PM
*gasps* Now that is really cute! The little bow in her hair looks nice :)

Greed
January 17th, 2004, 05:41 AM
Awww! Teh guinea piggies are kawaii! =3

I also like the dog with her little bow, sooo cute ^_^

*gets killed by dogs*

MoonLight
January 21st, 2004, 10:00 PM
XD ok i finally got a pic of Jesse my Crimson Rosella Parrot but beware he has feather problems O_o

Yamichu
January 21st, 2004, 10:17 PM
Awww... Cute parrot Moonlight! I've been trying to get one for ages but my mom said they're too dear and our cat would eat them. >.<

~HORN!

orange*berry
January 22nd, 2004, 12:48 AM
*Finally gets some sort-of-okay pictures of a few of her hamsters*

The first two are of Ichigo. I just got her last week, and she's a sweetie. n.n- Yuki is her sister, but she's mean, and I don't have a picture of her yet. n.n() Sorry about the bad pictures, though. She never holds still; not even when she's sleeping and eating. n.n()

The second is poor, little Hoshi who passed away a few months ago. I had a bunch of pictures of Hana and Hane (her daughters), but I lost them when I formated my hard drive.... *sigh*

By the way, they're all Siberian dwarf hamsters. n.n()

igtica
January 22nd, 2004, 12:15 PM
Awwww Jesse, you silly thing being bald XD that's still a cute parrot ML. Aww and your hamster is adorable orange*berry ^_^.

Here's my 3. Ollie my cat, Nazeer (Naz) my dog, and Dira my arab mare (erm means female horse. The dog and cat are male.