PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Drazpker1
March 29th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Hi guys, my name is (points to name) Drazpker1. Well Pokemon is a really fun hobby for me so I decided I would like a forum to talk about it with other fans. So here I am. My pokemon games are: yellow, crystal, and ruby(I only use ruby)
Well, I guess I will tell you guys about my ruby game.
Name: TJ
Time: 38:19
Badges: 8
IDNo: 06571
Pokemon seen: 143
Pokemon own: 103
No. of battles: 310
No. registered: 56

Favorite Pokemon:
Echo/Crobat
level: 40
Quirky Nature
Item: Amulet Coin
Ribbon:
HP: 133
att:93
def:82
sp. atk:76
sp. def:81
speed: 115

So thanks for having such a geat forum, I hope I have a good time here. :D

Anacortes
March 29th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Ya don't have to post that much..But it's quite nice to see tha tyou did. Welcome to PC, I'm Lashyina. Very pleased to meet you. Take a look at our rules and forum leaders. Both these things deserve to be treated with respect. XD Feel free to PM me to be friends. Have lotsof fun and see you soon. ^^;

Thomas
March 29th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Hi guys, my name is (points to name) Drazpker1. Well Pokemon is a really fun hobby for me so I decided I would like a forum to talk about it with other fans. So here I am. My pokemon games are: yellow, crystal, and ruby(I only use ruby)

Favorite Pokemon:
Echo/Crobat
Quirky Nature
Ribbon:

So thanks for having such a geat forum, I hope I have a good time here. :DEr..ok...I dont know what any of that crap is but w/e...just dont make a fool of your self here other wise all of the forum ppl will make fun of you XD j/k...not really but w/e...have a GOOD time.

Drazpker1
March 29th, 2005, 05:15 PM
okay thanks for the tips. I think I will do fine here since I have been using forums since i was 10. XD

Amphros23, I guess I was just giving some info about my ruby game and my favorite pokemon. Sorry for the confusion(gives you a PERSIM BERRY) lol.

Teara
March 29th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Hi there! ^_^ Welcomenezz to PC! (wow, been a while zince I did that )
*doez the newbie dance* (mizz the dance ;_;)
Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!

I'm Teara by the way, but if my gruelingly long 5 character long name iz too much, you can juzt call me Lis X3

Kogenta
March 29th, 2005, 05:35 PM
So then, you equipped your Crobat with an Amulet Coin? Absol is the carrier of my Coin.

Welcome to the Pokemon Community, Drazpker1. If you have any questions, PM me. Otherwise, enjoy your stay here.

Dawson
March 29th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Welcome to PC! Have fun and stay active!

Lust
March 29th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Post a lot. If you want to be friends then you can PM me.

ravenstorture
March 29th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Ryan. Read and follow the rules and have fun!

SapphireL
March 29th, 2005, 08:27 PM
HIII!! ^_^

Welcome to teh PC. It's great! XD I'm glad that there's another Crobat fan! Such a good Pokemon!

well, have fun! >_0

Drazpker1
March 30th, 2005, 05:18 AM
yeah, a lot of people don't like it because they can't do friendly evolutions. It is really simple though, you just train it like a normal member of your team and after 5 levels give it a rare candy if you have one. worked for me. (; I got a crobat 5 levels after I got a golbat.

Kira
March 30th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Welcome to PC! Stick to the rules and have fun XD

Natsuki
March 30th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Hey there Drazpker1! ^_____^ My name is Kelsey, it's nice to meet ya. =3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity: the place where the fun never stops! XD Be sure to check out the rules and stuff like that and have fun! =3~~~

~Kelsey

Pazuzu
March 30th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Hey! ^^
Welcome to PC! http://board.animealliance.de/images/smilies/tomate.gif
Have phun posting and enjoy your stay :D

PrinceOfDarkness
March 30th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Welcome, follow teh rules, have fun, and PM or IM if u wanna be friends.

pika2000
March 30th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Hi and welcome to the Pokecommunity!
Follow the rules and have fun^^

Snivi
March 30th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Kaiyori
March 31st, 2005, 02:06 AM
hey and welcome to Pc hey cool ruby game^_~

Jolty-kun
March 31st, 2005, 03:45 AM
Welcome to PC!, have a good time, read the rules, dont Spam(Stupid pointless annnoying messages ^^; ), and enjoy your stay, and if you need help or whatever, PM me, add me to msn, or just come and talk, id be glad to help!, and vote me for prezzy! XD

Jolty

Ninja Retsu
March 31st, 2005, 08:54 PM

Favorite Pokemon:
Echo/Crobat
Quirky Nature
Ribbon:

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Shining Mew
April 1st, 2005, 05:58 PM
o.o

Welcome to PC! ^^ I hope you have a lot of fun here and make many friends ^^

-SM

Kylie-chan
April 2nd, 2005, 12:29 AM
o_o
Hi! I'm Kylie! Welcome to PC <3 <3 <3
Can I call ya Draz? XD
Welcome to PC! ^^ Please read & obey the rules... if you don't, I have some fangs ready to sink into you, just like Kelsey >) [Mori Seirei]. ^^
Also it's a good idea to check the FAQ~ =x
Please, if you wanna talk or ask for help, please feel free to PM or IM me!
IM
Email/MSN Messenger: [email protected]
AIM: darkpikachu11
Have fun~! x3
~Ky Ky

BluePhoenix
April 2nd, 2005, 04:07 AM
Welcome to the PC family stick to the rules and stay cool. pm me if you want to be my friend.

Lion Heart
April 2nd, 2005, 04:31 AM
Er..ok...I dont know what any of that crap is but w/e

This kind of stuff needs to not be in peoples welcome threads...

Not cool.

Have a good time here at PC man, nice Crobat aswell, it's Speed is decent for a Lvl.40, even though it IS a base 130er.

If you need help with it's moveset, pop on into Strategies and Movesets, we can help out like that.

Lady Pearl
April 2nd, 2005, 06:14 AM

Favorite Pokemon:
Echo/Crobat
Quirky Nature
Ribbon:

Hewwo and welcome to PC, Drazpker1! Nifty records~! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Nicks
April 14th, 2005, 05:21 AM
HI, welcome to PC