PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

Pookie
March 29th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Since I'm new I guess I'll make my first post here even though I'm not sure what to say, but I'll try... Well, I guess you could say I'm a pokemon fan in secret since it isn't exactly popular amongst girls my age. But I secretly enjoy the GBA games nonetheless. And for more about me, I'm a tennis player and that takes up most of my time. =P

And there's some stuff about the ever so interesting me. :shocked:

MegaDitto
March 29th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Hi Pookie. Welcome to PC. I'm MegaDitto. Nice to meet you.

Team Magma Girl
March 29th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Hallo! It nice to meet you.
Have fun and follow the rules
PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^

Pookie
March 29th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Woah that was really quick. Nice to meet you too. =P

EDIT: Both of you. XD

Anacortes
March 29th, 2005, 03:23 PM
We are quick. Where'd your username come from, Pookie?
Welcome to PC! I'm Lashyina. PM me if you want to be my friend. Please take some time to look at all our rules and mods. They help make your stay enjoyable. ^^; Hope you have a lovely stay, and have the best of luck!

Thomas
March 29th, 2005, 04:25 PM
XD Nice name...one of my uncle's nickname is Pookie but I think yours is probably pronouced differently. Whatever..I am babbling XD Just...you know..welcome and have a great time. Pm me if you encounter any trouble...cya :D

Lust
March 29th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Hey! Have fun here at PC! If you want to be friends then you can PM me.

ravenstorture
March 29th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Ryan. Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Kira
March 30th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Stick to the rules and have fun XD

~Dragonair~
March 30th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Hiya Pookie, I love your username ^.^, have a good time ^_~

Natsuki
March 30th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Hewwo there Pookie! ^^ Say, isn't Pookie Garfield's teddy bear's name? XD Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ My name's Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. ^.~ Be sure to check out the rules and the FAQ and stuff like that. ^^ Well, PM me if you have any questions and have a great time! ^_________^

~Kelsey

PrinceOfDarkness
March 30th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Welcome Pookie, follow teh rules, have a great time, and PM or IM if u wanna be friends (IM if u have it)

愛Forgotten Angel愛
March 30th, 2005, 10:28 AM
hiya! welcome to PC and hope u have a great time,. PM me to be friends or if you have questions

Pookie
March 30th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Wow I didn't expect to get more than maybe 3 replies. Hey everyone!

"Where'd your username come from, Pookie?"

I like the word Pookie.

"Say, isn't Pookie Garfield's teddy bear's name?"

If it is that's awesome because I love Garfield.

Dawson
March 30th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Hey Pookie, welcome to PC! Cute name! Remember to have fun and stay active!

Pazuzu
March 30th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Whoooooo! ^^
Welcome to PC! http://board.animealliance.de/images/smilies/tomate.gif
Have phun posting and enjoy your stay :D

pika2000
March 30th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Hi and welcome Pookie^^
Nice to meet your here, enjoy your time^^
I like your name btw^^

Snivi
March 30th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Shining Mew
March 31st, 2005, 03:21 PM
Hello there ^^ Welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun here and make a lot of friends!

-SM

Ningyo Hime
March 31st, 2005, 03:46 PM
*pokes* =3 Hewwo Pookie! I'm Saori. 8D Welcome to PC! ^^ Remember to read the rules and If you want to be friends PM meh! ;3
~Saori

Sorano
March 31st, 2005, 03:55 PM
Hello~! :33 Welcome to PC! My name is Karli, nice to meet ya. ;D I'm sure you'll have a super time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^_~ See ya~! X3

~Karli

Tetsu
March 31st, 2005, 03:59 PM
Hi pookie! welcome to pc. I to am new-ish, so i can't really give you an reputation points, but none-the less you'll have fun here i promise (i too am a secret pokemaniac as few people my age like pokemon.) anyway, if you need any friends, please PM me and as well, check out my quiz section. 'tetsu's pokemon quiz'. have fun!

Kylie-chan
March 31st, 2005, 06:06 PM
Hi!!! I'm Kylie. XD Welcome to PC - please read & obey the rules. ^^ If you need help or just wanna chat, PM me or...
MSN or email: [email protected]
AIM: darkpikachu11
Have fun!
~Kylie

Hantsuki
March 31st, 2005, 06:39 PM
Hiya^^ and welcome to PC,enjoy your stay and follow the rules and you'll have fun^^ BTW,I also play tennis as well^^ PM me if you wanna be friends and/or if you have any questions^^

Ninja Retsu
March 31st, 2005, 08:28 PM
Since I'm new I guess I'll make my first post here even though I'm not sure what to say, but I'll try... Well, I guess you could say I'm a pokemon fan in secret since it isn't exactly popular amongst girls my age. But I secretly enjoy the GBA games nonetheless. And for more about me, I'm a tennis player and that takes up most of my time. =P

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Nicks
April 1st, 2005, 08:23 AM
hey, Pookie, Rad name, nice to meet you, have a great time here and post heaps but abide be the reuls, please

Rhykasho
April 1st, 2005, 09:33 AM
Hi there Pookie, welcome to PC!!! I hope u have a wonderful time here and please follow the rules.

If u need a freind or if u need any help then just PM me :D

husk1442
April 1st, 2005, 10:20 AM
Welcome to here!

Be sure to visit the move sets section

PM me if you have anything to say

PS: Download net battle

jasonresno
April 1st, 2005, 12:39 PM
Excellent name, reminds me of Dookie..which reminds me of green day. which is a good thing

Lady Pearl
April 2nd, 2005, 05:53 AM

Hewwo and welcome to PC, Pookie! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~