PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

DarkAngel
March 29th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Hi I'm new here, you can call me Dark. I like pokemon i become a fun of it since i first saw pokemon and i become addicted on pokemon games.
Nice to meet everyone here :).

Thomas
March 29th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Hey welcome to the forum...I see you have met the spammer of the day...they are funny before they get banned! XD you should just sit back and watch the show XD

DarkAngel
March 29th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Thanks on the welcome, yeah that guy is a spammer and even post a word that against the rules.

Goodnight i still have school tomorrow bye. see yah later.:)

PokeYaBalls
March 29th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Thanks on the welcome, yeah that guy is a spammer and even post a word that against the rules.
....what word big guy?

Thomas
March 29th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Yeah...he will probably be banned once an admin gets on. Also are those zetapets kinda like neopets???

DarkAngel
March 29th, 2005, 09:37 PM
yeah I have also an account on neopets.

Lust
March 29th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Hey, welcome don't mind n00bs like PokeYaBalls. If you want to be my friend then PM me.

DarkAngel
March 29th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Thanks legendary, I really need to go, maybe we can chat next time . Goodnight evryone.

B-Baller
March 29th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Hello there and welcome to the Pokecommunity! I am dpkuro, but please call me Bart cos that's what most peepz call me. Welcome, posts lots and enjoy your stay. And don't pay any attention to spammers, ao. *coughcoughPokeYaBallscoughcough*

Kogenta
March 29th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the forum, DarkAngel. If you require any assistance, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your time at the Pokemon Community.

Anacortes
March 30th, 2005, 07:03 AM
Aww Dark lucky you! I never got to fight with a spammer myself. What does it feel like? Welcome to PC, have a lovely stay and please read the rules, respect the mods. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to be friends. Good luck.

Kira
March 30th, 2005, 07:12 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun and stick to the rules!

Alexander the great v2
March 30th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Post loads,make lodasa friends,stick to the rules and have fun!

PrinceOfDarkness
March 30th, 2005, 08:22 AM
Welcome Dark, have a great time and PM me if u wanna be friends.

Sylver
March 30th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Hi DarkAngel and welcome to PC! Follow the rules and have a great time! If you want to be friends just PM or neomail me! My account is bladeknight114.

Natsuki
March 30th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Hey there DarkAngel! ^____^ My name ish Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. =3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ Be sure to check out the ruels and all that junk. As for that spammer...well, we'ce taken care of him. XD Well, enjoy yourself, have fun! ^o^

~Kelsey

Pazuzu
March 30th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Hey! ^,^
Welcome to PC! http://board.animealliance.de/images/smilies/tomate.gif
Have phun posting and enjoy your stay :D

Team Magma Girl
March 30th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Welcome!!!!!
Have fun here and follow the rules.
PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^

pika2000
March 30th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Hi and welcome to the community^^
Nice to see you here^^
Enjoy your stay and PM me if you've got a question^^

ravenstorture
March 30th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Ryan. Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Sorano
March 30th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Hewwo~! ^o^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity~~~ My name is Karli. =3 I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules by doing so. ^_~ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. =D See ya around~!

~Karli

Snivi
March 30th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Kylie-chan
March 30th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Hi DarkAngel! =3 Please, read the rules, and... and... obey them! XD Newly equipped with my arsenal of modly weapons... you get it. xD If you wish for help or just to talk, feel free to PM me or IM me:
[email protected] - MSN
darkpikachu11 - AIM
Click the banner in my sig - PM me
Have fun~ ^~ ~Kylie

BluePhoenix
March 30th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Hello and welcome to the PC family Dark. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be my friend.

Kaiyori
March 31st, 2005, 02:08 AM
hey welcom to PC dark hope you have here

Jolty-kun
March 31st, 2005, 03:43 AM
Welcome to PC!, have a good time, read the rules, dont Spam(Stupid pointless annnoying messages ^^; ), and enjoy your stay, and if you need help or whatever, PM me, add me to msn, or just come and talk, id be glad to help!, and vote me for prezzy! XD

Jolty

Ninja Retsu
March 31st, 2005, 08:57 PM
Hi I'm new here, you can call me Dark. I like pokemon i become a fun of it since i first saw pokemon and i become addicted on pokemon games.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Nicks
April 1st, 2005, 08:12 AM
It's nice to met you too

have a great stay at the community!

DarkAngel
April 1st, 2005, 05:46 PM
Thaks on the welcome and the help you offer. This is really a good pokemon fansite.

Lady Pearl
April 2nd, 2005, 05:54 AM
Hewwo and welcome to PC, DarkAngel! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~