PDA

View Full Version : Ear Piercings

~Dark Angel~
March 30th, 2005, 10:49 AM
I just wanna know how old everyone was when they got their ears pierced. If you haven't gotten them pierced yet, then don't bother posting.

Anyways, I just got mine pierced for my birthday (March 16th).

Anacortes
March 30th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Aye, that was just a year ago, they grew back.

The Fallen
March 30th, 2005, 04:48 PM
I had my ear peirced.I got it when I was like 13, but it faded and I let it close :\ .

~Dark Angel~
March 30th, 2005, 04:52 PM
I had my ear peirced.I got it when I was like 13, but it faded and I let it close :\ .
Really? That's too bad. My friend got hers pierced when she was 2, and I think her's closed up also. She got them re-pierced though.

Sorano
March 30th, 2005, 04:54 PM
I got my first hole when I was 3 months old. o.o; And I got my second hole in Febuary. ^______^

~Karli

Lucid-Acid
March 30th, 2005, 04:57 PM
the first time, I was nine months, then they closed, and I got them re-peirced when I was 7 =3

Dawson
March 30th, 2005, 05:06 PM
I got my ear pierced when I was 7. It closed up a long time ago though.

Sammi
March 30th, 2005, 05:52 PM
I was very young, apparently I was a toddler. Like one or two. o_O;;
But I hate them. They're evil. That's why I haven't worn them since I was about 4-6. xD

Team Magma Girl
March 30th, 2005, 05:56 PM
I think I was around 6-8. I really don't remeber because it was a long time ago. >_<

Teara
March 30th, 2005, 06:33 PM
I juzt got my earz pierced lazt year the day before zchool let out. The annoying thin iz everyone told me I zhould get my earz pierced. Then I got them pierced and found out they all wear clipz o_O Bleh.

I'm getting my cartlige pierced thiz week though :D

PrinceOfDarkness
March 30th, 2005, 06:34 PM
I never got them pierced, and I am planning to never pierce them.

Morkula
March 30th, 2005, 06:56 PM
I've never had them pierced, and never plan to. Just thinking about having a spike driven through my ear... *shudders*

Sylphiel
March 30th, 2005, 07:19 PM
I got mine pierced...uh...well, I don't remember when I got them pierced. O_o

All I know is that I was really, really young at the time.

Frostbite
March 30th, 2005, 08:07 PM
I've never gotten my ear pierced and I'm never expecting to ever get my ear pierced.

Snivi
March 30th, 2005, 08:09 PM
I was a young teenager when I got mine done.

Tsukasa
March 30th, 2005, 08:11 PM
yea i was 13 when i had both of my ear's pierced now i only have my left ear, i look dead sexy XD

*~Ashley~*
March 30th, 2005, 08:13 PM
I'm not sure how old I was when I got my ears pierced. I'd say between 3 and 6 months old. o_o; The thing is, I want my holes to close up... and since it's been so long since they were pierced, they just won't close. >_<

Hantsuki
March 30th, 2005, 08:30 PM
I got mine pierced when I was a baby and then I got them close as well.

~Dark Angel~
March 31st, 2005, 08:27 AM
I never got them pierced, and I am planning to never pierce them.
Sorry, but didn't I say in my first post not to post unless you DID get them pierced? o.O

xDaRK_SuiKuNx
March 31st, 2005, 08:44 AM
i haven't yet. but i might later XD but only one ear

Shadowfaith
March 31st, 2005, 08:58 AM
Never did get the peierced, I never thought they would suit me and I aint one for pain even though everyone has said it doesnt hurt :x I'm a whimp XD and the fact that I dont like anything sharp dosent help either ^_^;;

KoBRe LaiR
March 31st, 2005, 09:07 AM
i just got my ear pierced last week. I have otehr piercings but are secret. lol Okay well a toungue pierced and then the otehr one on my chest. lol

Thomas
March 31st, 2005, 09:32 AM
Dude..dont tell me your pierced your nipple!!! XD XD XD Well I dont have any piercings and I dont plan on getting any either...

[Technya]
March 31st, 2005, 09:51 AM
Well I guess I got mine pierced while still a baby and when I was 16 I got the top of my ear pierced. Been thinking about piercing mears a bit more and the eyebrow one too.

~Dark Angel~
March 31st, 2005, 09:54 AM
Never did get the peierced, I never thought they would suit me and I aint one for pain even though everyone has said it doesnt hurt :x I'm a whimp XD and the fact that I dont like anything sharp dosent help either ^_^;;
They lie, it really does hurt. But it's nothing unbearable.

Guys, if you haven't gotten your ears pierced there's no need to post.

[Technya]
March 31st, 2005, 10:03 AM
They lie, it really does hurt. But it's nothing unbearable.

Guys, if you haven't gotten your ears pierced there's no need to post.
Uh, it really depends on the person >.<
For example one that does hurt but you won't die from the pain is the tongue and nose but the rest don't hurt at all.

~Dark Angel~
March 31st, 2005, 11:25 AM
Uh, it really depends on the person >.<
For example one that does hurt but you won't die from the pain is the tongue and nose but the rest don't hurt at all.
Well sor-ry. I gues that's just my opinion.
Ha, my mom would never let me get my tongue pierced. She might let me get my cartiliage (sp?) pierced though.

Ichikool
March 31st, 2005, 11:35 AM
I got mine when I was 9...I remember 'cuz I was taken out of school! XD

KoBRe LaiR
March 31st, 2005, 01:47 PM
Dude..dont tell me your pierced your nipple!!! XD XD XD Well I dont have any piercings and I dont plan on getting any either...
How did you know? Good boy! lol

Kylie-chan
March 31st, 2005, 05:43 PM
I'm not going to get my ears pierced ever, and I obviously haven't got 'em pierced at the moment ;P

His Infernal Majesty
March 31st, 2005, 08:40 PM
I was 5. Then I had them pierced again when i was 10 becasue the holes closed up.

Lust
March 31st, 2005, 09:22 PM
Mine aren't pierced yet but I'm thinking about piercing them.