PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm New!

Apprentice
March 30th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Hi, I'm Apprentice and I'm new to the Poke Community forum. I've been here before as a guest a couple of times and decided to join and here I am.

PrinceOfDarkness
March 30th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Hello Apprentice. Have a great time, follow teh rules(check out my signature) and PM if u wanna be friends.

Team Magma Girl
March 30th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Hallo! Sup? Hope you have fun here and follow the rules. ^_^
PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^
Have fun!!!!!

mr kecleon
March 30th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Hi new or apprentice basically the same as what digicool said
later
Mr K

Alexander the great v2
March 30th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Wasup! Post loadsa, make lodsa friends and follow the rules!

ravenstorture
March 30th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Ryan. Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Lust
March 30th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and make a lot of friends. If you want to be my friend then you can PM me.

Anacortes
March 30th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Apprentice. What a lovely username. Who are you apprentice to?
Welcome to PC, I'm Lashyina. Very pleased to meet ya. Please follow the rules, have lots of fun. PM me to be friends or if you have any questions. Good luck!

Kylie-chan
March 31st, 2005, 12:04 AM
Hiya~! =3 *bounces into thread* Welcome to the Pokmon Community~ =3 I'm Kylie! Please read & obey the rules, or I'll eat ya XD Now, lessee, if ya want help or someone to talk to.. PM me XD
[email protected] = MSN
darkpikachu11 = AIM
Click the banner in my siggy to PM me =3
Have fun ^^

Sorye HK
March 31st, 2005, 12:14 AM
Hello and welcome!! Hope you have a nice time.

Jolty-kun
March 31st, 2005, 03:48 AM
Welcome to PC!, have a good time, read the rules, dont Spam(Stupid pointless annnoying messages ^^; ), and enjoy your stay, and if you need help or whatever, PM me, add me to msn, or just come and talk, id be glad to help!, and vote me for prezzy! XD

Jolty

Kira
March 31st, 2005, 06:20 AM
Welcome to PC App. Have fun and be active XD

Apprentice
March 31st, 2005, 07:18 AM
Apprentice. What a lovely username. Who are you apprentice to?

No one really. It's just a name I like to use.

pika2000
March 31st, 2005, 07:21 AM
Hi and welcome to PC, buddy^^
I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here^^
If you've got a problem or just wanna talk, PM me^^

the boss
March 31st, 2005, 02:00 PM
hi apprentice
welcome to PC,I am the boss

Hantsuki
March 31st, 2005, 02:31 PM
Cool username,I'm an apprentice to someone,but I ain't tellin'! XD anyways,have fun and post a lot and make sure to stay active,you'll have tons of fun here^^ everyone does whether they like it or not XD PM me if you wanna be friends^^

Dignity
March 31st, 2005, 03:13 PM
^^; Hewwo, cool username! Post lots, read and follow the rules, and have fun. You can call me origin, or just Julia. ^^; If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. See ya round! ~origin

Sorano
March 31st, 2005, 03:51 PM
Hi. X3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name is Karli. ;3 I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^_~ If you have any questions, dont hesitate to PM me. =D Bye~!

~Karli

Natsuki
March 31st, 2005, 03:51 PM
Hello Apprentice! =3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^_~ My name is Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. :3 Please read over the rules and all that stuff and have a great time! ^^

~Kelsey

Snivi
March 31st, 2005, 03:54 PM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Ninja Retsu
March 31st, 2005, 08:43 PM
Hi, I'm Apprentice and I'm new to the Poke Community forum. I've been here before as a guest a couple of times and decided to join and here I am.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Nicks
April 1st, 2005, 08:14 AM
it's great that you decided to join!

please, don't abuse the rules

Shining Mew
April 1st, 2005, 06:49 PM
Welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun here ^^ Remember to look over the rules! :P See ya around the forums!

-SM

Lady Pearl
April 2nd, 2005, 06:03 AM
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Apprentice~! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~