PDA

View Full Version : Salutations

Sootopolis City
March 30th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Hey! I'm Travis and I live in the USA. I came here from (Forum Name Removed - It was a URL too), woo! And I registered Sootopolis City because, I mean, it's only like my favorite city!! But it's way long, so I might change it, if the site allows it. ;)

Snivi
March 30th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Welcome to PC! Be sure to have lots of fun here! ^___~

Dawson
March 30th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Welcome to PC!!! XD Have fun and stay active ;)

PrinceOfDarkness
March 30th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Hello Sudowoodo City X_X Have fun, follow teh rules(check out my sig) and PM me if u wanna be friends or know my IM sn.(AIM)

Lust
March 30th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be my friend then you can PM me.

ravenstorture
March 30th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Ryan. Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Anacortes
March 30th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Don't copy mah idea for a username! XD Is it a city IRL? Better not be..
Well anyways, I'm Lashyina. I'd love to be your friend and please follow the rules, which you are doing a wonderful job of. Have lots of fun, we are all really nice. Give me a PM when ya can. ^^

Kylie-chan
March 31st, 2005, 12:15 AM
No, Ana, it's a city from Pokmon Ruby, Sapphire, & Emerald.

And you can change your name, just re-register ;P

Welcome to PC, I'm Kyliemuffin. x3 Please read and obey the rules, and have fun! If you wish to be my friend, or just want help, I don't bite, contact me...
...on MSN or via email: [email protected]
...on AIM: darkpikachu11
...by PM: click the banner in my sig.

^^

Kyogre-chan
March 31st, 2005, 01:16 AM
You might want to have another skim through the rules, because forum advertising isn't allowed. ^_^;

Anyway, welcome to the community! Have fun, and post lots! ^^

Kaiyori
March 31st, 2005, 01:56 AM
hey welcom to PC dude!!^_V

Jolty-kun
March 31st, 2005, 03:47 AM
Welcome to PC!, have a good time, read the rules, dont Spam(Stupid pointless annnoying messages ^^; ), and enjoy your stay, and if you need help or whatever, PM me, add me to msn, or just come and talk, id be glad to help!, and vote me for prezzy! XD

Jolty

Kira
March 31st, 2005, 06:19 AM
Welcome to PC! Have fun and post loads!

PrinceOfDarkness
March 31st, 2005, 06:28 AM
Welcome to PC! Have fun and post loads!When you post loads Sootopolis City, make sure there not spamish or in the same category. I am a tour guide/rule enforcer(where did I get these privlages?)and if you need some help, I'll be there.

pika2000
March 31st, 2005, 07:19 AM
Hi and welcome here^^
Enjoy your time and take a look at the rules^^

Ningyo Hime
March 31st, 2005, 03:54 PM
Hiya, Travis! ^.~ Nice to meet you, my name is Saori. =D Hope you have a wonderful time here at PC! ^^
~Saori

Sorano
March 31st, 2005, 04:01 PM
Hi~! X3 My name is Karli~~~ :33 I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^_~

~Karli

Ninja Retsu
March 31st, 2005, 08:40 PM
Hey! I'm Travis and I live in the USA. I came here from (Forum Name Removed - It was a URL too), woo! And I registered Sootopolis City because, I mean, it's only like my favorite city!! But it's way long, so I might change it, if the site allows it. ;)
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Nicks
April 1st, 2005, 08:17 AM
have a great time here

what's it like in the USA?

Rhykasho
April 1st, 2005, 10:07 AM
Hi there, welcome to PC!!! I hope u have a wonderful time here and please follow the rules.

If u want a mate or if u need any help then please PM me :D

husk1442
April 1st, 2005, 10:20 AM
Welcome to here!

Be sure to visit the move sets section

PM me if you have anything to say

PS: Download net battle

jasonresno
April 1st, 2005, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the website, better have fun.

Shining Mew
April 1st, 2005, 06:01 PM
Hello Sootopolis City! Welcome to the forum that is PC! xD Hope you have a lot of fun here :P See ya around!

-SM

Lady Pearl
April 2nd, 2005, 05:59 AM
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Sootopolis City! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Ryoutarou
April 2nd, 2005, 08:35 AM
Hi, welcome to PC , hope you like it here PM me if you need any help getting started. XD

Natsuki
April 2nd, 2005, 08:36 AM
Hey there Sootopolis City! ^______^ The name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^.~ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ Make sure to check out da rules and stuff like that and have tons-o-fun! XD I'll catch ya later. ^__^

~Kelsey