PDA

View Full Version : Wario, Waluigi and Daisy!?

Rift
December 31st, 2003, 07:56 PM
I dont understand these 3 are they in their own special game? (i know Wario is) but where did waluigi and Daisy come from? one day they just popped into Mario Party 3 and i have no idea where they came from! you have any info on em? please tell!

usami
December 31st, 2003, 08:27 PM
Daisy apeared in a earlier mario game think it was only in the japaneese version or somthing an maybe Waluigi came from Mario and Wario.

Kenny_C.002
December 31st, 2003, 08:29 PM
Waluigi was created as a new character in Mario Tennis to oppose Luigi (thus their name similarities).

Daisy is a princess from the first Super Mario Land for the Gameboy, so she kinda came almost along with Peach, but Peach overshadowed her. :P

Shadow
December 31st, 2003, 09:52 PM
Wario was in several Gameboy Games (a few Japan only). Daisy was in Super Mario World or something like that. Waluigi was just made for multiplayer games like Mario Party. I do hope he gets his own game soon.

MegaLightBlaze
December 31st, 2003, 10:57 PM
Yeah!!! Waluigi should get his own game. Say, anyone heard of the game Mario and Wario?

Shadow
December 31st, 2003, 10:59 PM
Yeah, I've seen some screenshots of it. Looks pretty neat. Mario has a bucket on his head and you play a fairy as you guide him around.