View Full Version : Yooooooooooooooooooooo!

March 31st, 2005, 3:34 PM
:bandit: IM HERE! FINNALY! its sooo cool jere! and theres some phat smileys! :dead: :surprised :rambo: :chinese: this place is gunna be [GLOW="sick!"]

March 31st, 2005, 3:35 PM
Hello Sapphire Fire. Have fun, follow teh rules, and IM/PM me if u wanna be friends.

Ningyo Hime
March 31st, 2005, 3:43 PM
Heya! X3 My name is Saori! Welcome to PokeCommunity! 8D Oh, and remember to read the rules. ^^;

Team Magma Girl
March 31st, 2005, 3:47 PM
Welcome! Make sure you have fun here
Please read and follow the rules
PM me if you want to be friends or need any help. :P

March 31st, 2005, 3:49 PM
Hey there Sapphire.fire! ^________^ The name's Kelsey, it's nice ta meet 'cha! ;D Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ Please check out the rules and all that jazz and have an awsome time! ^_____^

March 31st, 2005, 3:55 PM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

March 31st, 2005, 4:18 PM
Welcome to PC. Have a great time and stuff.

March 31st, 2005, 5:42 PM
Hiya! I'm Kylie/Ky Ky/Kyliemuffin ^_~ XD Welcome to the Pokmon Community, second biggest Pokmon forum on the net =3 Please read & obey the rules; if you want help feel free to PM me [click the banner in my siggeh] or IM:
MSN or email: [email protected]
AIM: darkpikachu11

Have fun ^~

March 31st, 2005, 6:35 PM
Welcome to PC,you'll have a great time here and have fun^^ Just be sure to follow the rules and stay active^^ PM me to be friends^^

March 31st, 2005, 6:47 PM
Welcome to PC. Read the rules, be active and just enjoy yourself. PM if you wanna hang and stuff.

March 31st, 2005, 7:27 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and make a lot of friends. If you want to be my friend then you can PM me.

Ninja Retsu
March 31st, 2005, 8:13 PM
:bandit: IM HERE! FINNALY! its sooo cool jere! and theres some phat smileys! :dead: :surprised :rambo: :chinese: this place is gunna be [GLOW="sick!"]
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

April 1st, 2005, 12:19 PM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Read the rules and try to obey them, if you don't then somebody will have to ban you >.> If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, I can answer most questions. Enjoy!

April 1st, 2005, 12:35 PM
welcome to the website, you'll like it here :)

April 1st, 2005, 3:07 PM
Hello there, welcome to PC! I'm Lashyina. Plesed to meet you. Follow the rules, respect the mods, and most of all have fun. PM me to be friends. Good luck. ^^

April 1st, 2005, 3:09 PM
Welcome to PC Sapphire.fire. Abide by the rules and enjoy your stay here.

April 1st, 2005, 3:39 PM
Hi and welcome to PC^^
Read the rules and enjoy posting and stuff^^

April 1st, 2005, 4:17 PM
hey, well, basicly what all them said... pm me if u wanna b friends.

April 1st, 2005, 5:57 PM
Welcome to the PC family Sapphire.fire. Stick to the rules and stay cool. If you want to be my friend then feel free to pm me.

Lady Pearl
April 2nd, 2005, 5:57 AM
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Sapphire.fire! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Shining Mew
April 2nd, 2005, 6:14 AM
Hello and welcome to PC! ^^ I hope you have fun here and stay active :P See ya around.

April 2nd, 2005, 6:20 AM
Just like what everyone else said. Have fun and such!:P

April 2nd, 2005, 11:23 AM
Hi. ^__^ Welcome to PC. =3 My name is Karli. Have fun, and dont SPAM. ^____~

April 2nd, 2005, 12:19 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Liuis/Nathan! Read the rules, post lots, and have fun!
BTW, PM me if you wanna be friends!

April 6th, 2005, 8:35 PM
I'm glad you find this place Cool, have a great time here, obey thew rules, and post heaps!

April 9th, 2005, 7:34 PM
ok like enough welcomes? lol

April 9th, 2005, 9:16 PM
Welcome to PC. Post a lot and have fun.

Blaze King
April 14th, 2005, 2:30 PM
Hi im new here and wondering do ya'll have any new gameshark sp master codes besides:
cause that 1 doesn't work