PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours~! =O

Kylie-chan
March 31st, 2005, 05:47 PM
No, not the soapie~! >>; XD

Do you like your neighbours? Why/why not?

^_^

I don't particularly like mine. XD I don't particularly dislike 'em either~ ;P I don't talk to 'em ;P

Dignity
March 31st, 2005, 06:08 PM
>>; I like mine, if I could understand them. XD I have Chinese neighbours and I can't really speak Chinese so... XD But a few other people in my building are pretty cool, so yeah. ^^; Great poll idea, Kylie! ~origin

Lady Pearl
March 31st, 2005, 06:15 PM
Yay! I wuv this poll, Kylie! ^^;

My neighbors are okay but I barely know them due to the fact that I only play in the backyard with the fence. There are a few classmates in the vicinity and I'm too scared to talk to them. ;o; I'd rather not go visit the neighbors since my puppy will venture in the streets and someone might get injured by the cars and gangs! ><;

Miyu-chan
March 31st, 2005, 06:40 PM
Err... not really. <<; I do talk with our landlord time to time though. xDDD;;;

MistyManiac
March 31st, 2005, 06:44 PM
I don't like my neighbors at all. One of our neighbors pulls into his driveway at 12 every night with his car blasting music and he also likes to take his motorcycle and burn up and down the street, which is very annoying. Our other neighbor is in love with his grass and cuts it every other day. I don't mind that so much but whenever I'm mowing our lawn I can see him watching me from his yard as if he is judjing how well I'm doing my job. So overall I don't like my neighbors because they are annoying and somewhat creepy.

Lucid-Acid
March 31st, 2005, 06:45 PM
not really, there a young couple so they fight... a lot, and they slam doors... a lot, and they pound on the walls a lot... but were lound sometimes too, they arnt very friendly ether x.x;;

Hantsuki
March 31st, 2005, 07:24 PM
I hate my next door neighbors,but I barely know any of my other neighbors,my next door neighbors do drugs so yeah ><

Eliana
March 31st, 2005, 07:26 PM
Once in Israel, our neighbor threatened to poison my dog if she wouldnt shutup. o.o He told this to me, when I was only 10 years old ;;

Arcanine
March 31st, 2005, 08:47 PM
Since everyone here lives so far apart I have no clue who my neighbors are. XD
But even if I knew them I don't think I would really care, since I'm not the talking type. XD

Lust
March 31st, 2005, 09:24 PM
Sometimes. These little kids are my neighbors and they're really annoying sometimes but since none of my friends live around here they're cool to play with.

Crimson King
March 31st, 2005, 10:13 PM
i dont really care for them =/ when i was younger one of my neighbors was always being an *** but it seems hes calmed down, now he says hello or waves at us whenever he sees us outside...

Peach
April 1st, 2005, 04:49 AM
Some of them I like really much (one of my best friends lives next door^^) but some of them I don't like!

The Fallen
April 1st, 2005, 06:07 AM
One of my neighbors is very anooying cause they have a dog that barks too much.The others are cool though XD.

Dawson
April 1st, 2005, 06:16 AM
I only have neighbours on one side of my house, and they are my aunt and uncle. So yeah, I do like my neighbours XD

Mr Cat Dog
April 1st, 2005, 06:51 AM
All of my neighbours are either over 70, or under 5. Because of that, I fear to leave the house unattended, in case they invite me into their gingerbread houses. :P

PrinceOfDarkness
April 1st, 2005, 06:53 AM
I like don't even know who my neighbours are. I never even spoke to them ever.

Breakout
April 1st, 2005, 07:01 AM
I have a neighbour who is an old lady and I never even see her & the poeple who live across the road from me are anti-social and don't talk you so I can't say I like them.

Anacortes
April 1st, 2005, 07:28 AM
Theres a few neighbours I just turn away when their eyes meet mine, and some that are really nice.

Experiment-609
April 1st, 2005, 07:34 AM
i only like some, one of them was nice a told us when oour caravan was on fire. XD the other ones i hate. its a long long long story *sighs* :(

Bay-kun
April 1st, 2005, 08:22 AM
My current neighbors all have little kids who always go play outside screaming constantly. >>; Another neighbor of our was this devil of an 8 year old who always vandalised our house, screamed at us in the night, and chucked stuff at us when we were outside. Oo;; Oh and I just moved a couple weeks ago to my Dad's house, but at my Mom's house we had church obbsessed neighbours who always called the cops on us. I don't know how many times those cops came over. XD

~Dark Angel~
April 1st, 2005, 08:36 AM
I don't exactly have neighbors, which is what I like about living in the country. ^^ Well, I do have people that live kinda beside me. I haven't even seen them, to my knowledge. We used to have some neighbors that were real a- I mean, bad people, but they moved away.

PrinceOfDarkness
April 1st, 2005, 08:47 AM
Talking about Neighbourhoods, I like some of them. One of my brothers friends threw a stick at our window(I could pound on them this instant)

Erik
April 1st, 2005, 02:02 PM
When I was a kid my fathers area was the greatest. I had a ton of friends to play ball and stuff with. I moved away from that into several different houses.. until now. I live the depth of woods. No one hardly knows me.. namely because the long driveway to my house can be ... well scary I suppose. I do have a old coot to the side of me who always wants to know what I am up to...

Sammi
April 1st, 2005, 02:20 PM
I don't know my neighbors very well. They seem like nice people, when I do see them. But that's rarely. o.o;;
Usually, neighbors are really nice. ^^ I don't remember ever having a neighbor I disliked.

Cherrim
April 1st, 2005, 04:56 PM
I don't know any of my neighbours, so I'm pretty neutral on the subject.

I think I've spoken to the people across the street maybe once. And even then, it was only the kid a year younger than me and the whole family's moving away pretty soon. o_o;;

I'm so antisocial. ._.;;

TRIFORCE89
April 1st, 2005, 05:20 PM
Do I like my neighbours?

No, not at all. The stories I could tell of the creepy perverted bug swimming dinosaur kid next door and the the high kid on my other side. And it's so enjoyable watching old people in their underwear. <<

*~Ashley~*
April 1st, 2005, 08:04 PM
I don't know my neighbors all that well. My only next door neighbors (I live on a dead end...) are an elderly couple that I haven't seen in a while. They had a lot of health problems so I suppose it's better for them to stay inside during the winter months. Although I don't know them that well, they are really nice people.

The people who love across the street (and through some trees) from me are a famliy with two young kids. Two very obnoxiously loud kids. x_x The older one's 7ish and she's nice... she keeps my sister out of my hair during the summer, so that's good for me. ^^ The younger girl is so annoying though. As I walked home from school yesterday she was watching me walk up the driveway. She then turned to her mom and yelled out, "That's not her home!" O_o; I'm pretty sure I know where I live, thanks. <_<; I guess that kinda shows how much I get outside to talk to people when my own neighbors don't know me...

Sorye HK
April 1st, 2005, 09:39 PM
I like this lady who constantly bakes us pies and cookies, but I don't really like the kids that run around throwing rocks at me every day.

Eon-Rider
April 1st, 2005, 09:52 PM
I only know one neighbour.

Lion Heart
April 1st, 2005, 11:32 PM
Lol, I'm one of the only people in my street who live permanently.

The rest are holiday rentals :P

The houses on each side of me are both holiday rentals, so I can't say whether I like each and every person who has been my neighbour or not :P

Doctor Zoidberg
April 2nd, 2005, 01:35 AM
No, not the soapie~! >>; XD

Do you like your neighbours? Why/why not?

^_^

I don't particularly like mine. XD I don't particularly dislike 'em either~ ;P I don't talk to 'em ;P

Yeah I like it. It's cool. I hope Karl and Susan get back together.
*reads Kylie's post* Ummm...

I don't know my Neighbours. XD

~Dragonair~
April 2nd, 2005, 11:36 PM
My neighbors are ok. Nothing much, just that they are up about 12:00 AM when there are school days. That's the annoying part >>

Kyosuke
April 3rd, 2005, 12:20 AM
My neighboors are ok I guess, usually a "hi" or something is exchanged when people leave the house from time to time.

There is a girl who lives there that goes to my school, and I have yet to even meet her yet.... XD

MegaDitto
April 6th, 2005, 05:24 PM
My Neighbors are okay. I get along well with them. I dont really have any war like contact with them. But you may never know what will happen.

Teara
April 7th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Nupe o_O'' I only have one family next door zince I live out in the country and they're evil~~! They have thiz fat little dog that'z pozzezed ;o;!! It'z alwayz peeing on our treez! >_< And it growlz at my dog!
Ztupid zauzage dog <<

And the people annoy me too. I once accidently hit a vollyball over one of our garagez into their yard and they ztole it from me o.o It didn't even hit anything, they juzt got up and put it in their garage while I waz looking for it. (z'okay though cauze I ztole it back >D)
They alzo walk on our property alot...or at leazt they did untill our gooze got brave and chazed them and their pozzezed zauzage of a dog away >:3 muhuhuhuhu....

Seijitsu
April 13th, 2005, 01:45 PM
My neighbours are okay. =/ They don't really do that much. They just water their plants every day and they sit outside and eat ice cream. =P;

Forest Grovyle
April 13th, 2005, 03:25 PM
We don't know our neighbours very well at all...I guess it's because they're fairly new, and there's a lot of tension about the cars being parked outside the drive of our house XD So we hardly know them! At our old house, we used to know our neighbours on one side a lot better, though. :)

Snivi
April 23rd, 2005, 03:07 AM
I only like some of mine.

Shana
April 23rd, 2005, 06:18 AM
I said yes because I don't really talk to them. Theres this hot older kid that lives next to me, though.

Shinin
April 23rd, 2005, 06:20 AM
I don't care about them. All I know about one is that she's old and she almost ran over the bike of someone who used to be my friend, one doesn't live there yet because he's building it (or adding on to it) and another is some person who's my mom's friend.

O
April 24th, 2005, 06:10 AM
My neighbours are a Flight Attendent and a Pilot. I get along well with them and I usually chat with them in the elevator.

Alex_
April 24th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Gah,some of mine I like others suck.

~Nightingale~
April 25th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I don't really like my neighbors except for two that I'm friends with at school, but most of the others I just have to tolerate.. Seems really mean, but my neighbors are idiots. And thats no joke, they'll admit to it if they've had a few s... And yes, even their wives drink them, very disgusting if you ask me.

BulbasaurTrainer
April 25th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Not all of them some of them are haters wonder why

Kogenta
April 25th, 2005, 08:47 PM
I suppose I like them. My contact with my neighbors is pretty minimal.