PDA

View Full Version : Deoxys are catchable!!!

ocean
January 1st, 2004, 07:26 AM
drumroll please..... I know how to get deoxys WITHOUT CHEATS!!!

This is the real way to get Deoxys, probanly the most powerful Pokemon in the game. The way to get Deoxys is hard and long, but believe me, the work WILL pay off in the end. These are the steps: STEP 1: THE TRIANER STARS The trainer stars are recieved in acknowledgement for something diffcult that you have done. They seem useless at first, but they are actually the first step to Deoxys! The trainer stars in the game are five and you recieve them for achieving different things. You can do these in any order: Star 1: Beat the Elite Four Star 2: Beat the 70 trainers in the game(Remember that this counts gym leaders and Elite Four Members) Star 3: Beat the battle tower, both level 50 and 100 Star 4: Get more than 150 Pokemon in your Pokedex Star 5: Get your Pokemons picture painted. To do this, you must win the Lilicove City beauty contest, but with lots, LOTS of points. When you beat it with enough points, an artist will be waiting outside to paint the picture of your winning Pokemon. You can see the picture in the Lilicove art Museum. Congratulations! You have the five trianer stars.

STEP 2: THE CALL AND THE TRIP When you get the fifth trainer star, you should recieve a call from Prof. Birch. Hell tell you to come to his lab. When you are there, he will tell you to recieve this space ticket in honor of your exits. He will then tell you to got to the Mossdeep space station. Whwn you get there, the mission leader will guide you to the ship. After a short SPACE trip, you will get to the space station.

STEP 3: RED ALERT! When you get to the space station, the mission leader will greet you and he is about to take you on a tour through the space station, when, Red alert! An experiment has escaped! They will ask you to find it, since you are a powerful trainer. after lots of puzzles(I will describe them later), you will get to.......

STEP 4: DEOXYS Yes, Deoxys, the result of a space virus that was accidentally hit by the laser of a satelite. Deoxys has a boosted attack and speed, but low defense. His strategy is to attack first with his great speed and then use Psycoblast, a powerful 140 damage psychic attack.

Amy-chan
January 1st, 2004, 07:48 AM
Where did you learn that? Did you try it yourself? It seems kind of suspicious-looking. You can't trust much with all these rumors flying about. But then again, the Space Center seems to be in the game for no apperent reason.... Who knows??

Ultimathunder
January 1st, 2004, 08:07 AM
hmm...I kinda half believe your story there cause all the trainer star thing stuff is true but no one can get them all the proper way right now cause the 70th trainer still hasn't appear yet...and I think one of the stars are recieved for getting 202 pokemon...I might be wrong but if it was it MUST include Deoxy and Jirachii...

sh3rry
January 1st, 2004, 01:28 PM
Maybe this can be done in the japanese versions but Deoxys CAN'T be captured in the US versions, the only way to get him is with GameShark.
BTW, how can you receive a call from Prof. Birch if the PokeGear doesn't exist in Ru/Sa?

Frostweaver
January 1st, 2004, 01:31 PM
one word:

RUMOR

Unless there's new additions by Nintendo Promotions adding stuff on to the cartridges itself, this does not exist as people have been hacking the game over and over again checking for secrets. Unless there's assistance from something like RG-Advance or Colosseum, this is no way true (and Colosseum is released yet there is no news of Deoxy)

IceKitten
January 1st, 2004, 01:33 PM
I was really excited until I read STEP 1:dead:

usami
January 1st, 2004, 01:39 PM
There is absolutly no 70th trainer in the game the only posible way that could happen if there was a 70th trainer promotion from nintedo later on.

Rift
January 1st, 2004, 01:48 PM
there might be a 70th trainer...like maybe Sotoshi or Kenta! :P

Frostweaver
January 1st, 2004, 01:50 PM
70th trainer exist... it's the first friend that you link up with i believe.... he/she will be inside his/her secret base. But then you get the trainer star for a trainer already at the 69th I believe... heh I'm forgetting my ingame materials already ^_^;;

usami
January 1st, 2004, 01:55 PM
i know you could battle your friends but that would mean the could be 105 trainers it depends i dont think there is a star for geting all the Trainers because all that happens is wally goes into your trainers eyes for the 69th.

Frostweaver
January 1st, 2004, 01:58 PM
like i said before, the star comes when you beat and meet all of the "ingame" trainers including Wally. As for your friends, the first one will enter as 70th and the rest will become trainers who are not part of the Trainer's eye.

latios tamer
January 1st, 2004, 03:38 PM
that is a very common rumor and i wont believe it untill someone does it

K-3.1416
January 2nd, 2004, 08:53 PM
it's a good history coming from Jirachi Master, but i don't think that someone would believe him, anyway it would be great if that were true

Ultimathunder
January 3rd, 2004, 10:44 AM
Oh so that's the 70th trainer...I never really knew that cause I never bother to trample my way to find where my friend is since I never even ask where his secret base is and I keep forgetting...

E. Master
January 3rd, 2004, 12:30 PM
Nice lie there is no phone in the Ruby and Sappire game and there are only 4 trainer stars ;p

Sleek
January 3rd, 2004, 07:27 PM
I must say. Everyone except for E. Master are gullible fools. That is so wrong, it is disgusting.

Ultimathunder
January 4th, 2004, 01:20 AM
um just to add that there is no phone yes but you can still contact people through the pokegear...I mean your dad tells you not to use items and stuff long enough...it just says that you recieved a call from birch and never stated what he used...but whoever said anyone here believed the whole thing...Jirachii and Deoxy can never be caught in the game itself and that's official...

kagabade
January 7th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Deoxys can't be caught that way! The day those words are true would be the day Heaven turns evil and **** turns holy!

IceKitten
January 7th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Ok I'm now convinced that it isn't true:\

Sankari
January 7th, 2004, 01:21 PM
I think the story is true, but....what the heck is a pokegear!?

IceKitten
January 7th, 2004, 01:35 PM
U got Pokgear in G/C/S(ooh, that was 23 chars XD)

100marios
January 7th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Weather it's true or not...it sounds really cool!

Timbjerr
January 7th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I highly doubt this is true...or hackers would've found it within the first month of its release in Japan...

this should be moved to Pokmo nrumors...but I don't have that power XP

Arcanine
January 7th, 2004, 07:55 PM
OK like (every one before me) said this is a Rumor so it goes Rumors.
*Moved*

Omega-Brendan
January 8th, 2004, 05:15 AM
So the guy doesn't have anything to say right now... I thought think this was part of a Make your own rumor up game or something...

Manta
January 8th, 2004, 09:41 AM
*sigh* You Copied Somebody... I Think It Was Knives...

They Said a Much Simpler Version Of That That Just Said :

You Need All Four Trainer Stars. Once You Have Them, Go To Professer Birch (or whoever) and he will say 'wow look at this pokedex and i cant believe you did all these things' and so on. he then rewards you with a shuttle ticket you use at the space center. when you are in space, there is announcement that says 'ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS AN EXPERIMENT HAS ESCAPED FROM OUR ROCKETS LAB AND IS ROAMING THE SHIP!' Then You Must Go Find And Capture/Defeat Deoxys and that it how you get the fifth star.

O.o That isn't the exact words... but thats about how it goes. anyway, iver heard this before! =P

and knives admitted to making it up too =P

shadowbreaker513
January 11th, 2004, 10:06 AM
There was a way to get deoyx which was at the 100th mossdeep launch it would be outside but it took like a year and the time glitch in the game stops time at like 97 launches or something like that. And anyway just use an action replay. Me and my friends did that and we have mirage island the special ferry ticket and multiple jirachis and deoyxs

shiny jiriachi
January 11th, 2004, 10:16 AM
There is absolutly no 70th trainer in the game the only posible way that could happen if there was a 70th trainer promotion from nintedo later on.
Maybe you get it from a battle-card?

Rollerblaze
January 11th, 2004, 03:49 PM
I think the story is true, but....what the heck is a pokegear!?a pokegear is the pokenav of pokemon crystal,gold and silver

ocean
January 15th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Close enough LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL rigggghhhttttt

igtica
January 16th, 2004, 01:51 AM
lol well iI think the only way this will be believed if someone somehow exceeds in doing it. Though it seems pretty impossible with the trainer, star and lack of device to call with troubles.

Porygon
January 16th, 2004, 12:23 PM
I knew this was fake somehow.

Sankari
January 18th, 2004, 02:28 PM
I defeated the Elite Four, got the painting done for my ever so beautiful Camerupt (!), devoured the level 50 trainers located at Battle Tower, and I'm not sure if I accomplished fighting all 70 trainers. I already challenged my friend and beat the...how would I say it...? Computerized trainer of her. I come across other trainers that I never came across before, but the "Registered Trainers" number remains at 64. How is that possible?
(Sorry for such a wide vocabulary)

charizard_ma
January 18th, 2004, 03:34 PM
hey hey hey. i don't even think deoyx exist. i think it may be a giant fake because all the websites(yes i did some resraech) and i found no picture or any think. i even went to pokemon.com and pokemongames.com(sites that are close to nintendo) and they have not said anything about him. i do belive jirachi exist brcause of the pictures and i think i read some thing about catching him on pokemongames.com. if any body know where i can find a picture of deoyx then give me the site for i can see.

IceKitten
January 19th, 2004, 12:11 PM
I defeated the Elite Four, got the painting done for my ever so beautiful Camerupt (!), devoured the level 50 trainers located at Battle Tower, and I'm not sure if I accomplished fighting all 70 trainers. I already challenged my friend and beat the...how would I say it...? Computerized trainer of her. I come across other trainers that I never came across before, but the "Registered Trainers" number remains at 64. How is that possible?
Maybe if u beat 69 registered trainers first, then battle ur friend...

Sankari
January 19th, 2004, 01:27 PM
You know, I think my game cartridge is just a tad dusty. :B (I made that smiley up just 1 minute ago)

E. Master
January 21st, 2004, 09:19 AM
You gulaball lil' NIT WITS! The only way to get jirachi, deoxys, celibi and other pokemon is through POKEMON COLISSIUM!!!! :tired: :P

Yamichu
January 21st, 2004, 08:11 PM
You gulaball lil' NIT WITS! The only way to get jirachi, deoxys, celibi and other pokemon is through POKEMON COLISSIUM!!!! :tired: :P

I don't mean to sound rude or anything E. Master but do you have any proof of Deoxys being in Coloseum? We all know you can get Jirachi if you pre-order it but I'm not sure about Deoxys. And I'm not saying I belive the crap that people are posting about the space thing.

~horn.

Hakudoushi-kun
January 21st, 2004, 08:16 PM
the trainers you battled won't battle you again. only the ones who will battle you once in awhile will appear in "trainer's eyes"

Yamichu
January 21st, 2004, 08:22 PM

You can get to 69 with out battling friends or E-reader thing. It just takes alot of time.
But you do need to do that battle friend whatever it is to get to 70.

~HORN!

Hakudoushi-kun
January 22nd, 2004, 07:18 PM
people have tried that, but it seems there are only 69 trainers (i don't know why people want to always round up to a nice even number like 70)

knives
January 25th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Am i too late for my news???? HUH?
oh well word on the street is if ya catch J or D figure out this!

"in day and night there is no end
your journey will come to an end
an ancient puzzle ponder this the three and will not be missed."

Don't ask me i'm askin' you!

IceKitten
January 26th, 2004, 12:01 PM
So u need the Regi's first.....then what? some more braile, I can't do more braile ._.

Metal_Sonic
January 26th, 2004, 12:16 PM
Im not trien to get ya hopes up or anything but the regis might have a conection to jirachi because they were both locked away years ago.As for deoxys who says you have to go to space hello meteor falls may have somthing to do with this but before i get a rep for liean just think about it. :\

knives
January 26th, 2004, 10:15 PM
New update!
another connection

'the ancients hiding in the den
soon powers will come again
destroy the enemy never end
the blasted creature hides again'

Who writes these things?!?!? HUH? Man
any ideas?

sambam
January 26th, 2004, 11:07 PM

all those pokemon are possible to get expeccialy celebi crystal version the gs ball u know and u do go to space hello the only reason people dont tell is so they get the strongest pokemon

ChoasTheory
February 18th, 2004, 09:46 PM
i tried the cheat for fun and it didnt work oh and note to all nintendo puts these things such as the truck in r/b/y the forest shrine in g/s/c to trick us or there just easter eggs plain and simple these things r of no use in the game

also the 70th trainer is in the game just to clear up some confusion

[Edit1] oh and only jirachi is obtainable through pokemon collisium and the g/s ball doesnt exist!!!! i won that thing after playing for bout a year and i got a master ball the g/s ball is so fake -_-
[Edit2] Actually you also have to have all 69 trainer eyes before you goto get 70 if you dont it wont add it sinse it after all isnt required

IceKitten
February 19th, 2004, 11:15 AM
I've beaten 69 trainers, so where's the 70th one?

Ryoutarou
March 23rd, 2004, 01:52 PM
hey hey hey. i don't even think deoyx exist. i think it may be a giant fake because all the websites(yes i did some resraech) and i found no picture or any think. i even went to pokemon.com and pokemongames.com(sites that are close to nintendo) and they have not said anything about him. i do belive jirachi exist brcause of the pictures and i think i read some thing about catching him on pokemongames.com. if any body know where i can find a picture of deoyx then give me the site for i can see.
You trust pokemon.com? they never have good info and go to serebii's website there are game pics of hi he does exist there's even a movie with him!

IceKitten
March 23rd, 2004, 02:00 PM
I know, the TV reporters must be the 70th, but how do u get them in ur Trainer's eyes?

Hakudoushi-kun
March 23rd, 2004, 06:28 PM

here are some pics to squash your theory: (click anime album, then click the first 4 pics) pics (http://groups.msn.com/fisa435/shoebox.msnw)

ChoasTheory
March 26th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by charizard_ma
hey hey hey. i don't even think deoyx exist. i think it may be a giant fake because all the websites(yes i did some resraech) and i found no picture or any think. i even went to pokemon.com and pokemongames.com(sites that are close to nintendo) and they have not said anything about him. i do belive jirachi exist brcause of the pictures and i think i read some thing about catching him on pokemongames.com. if any body know where i can find a picture of deoyx then give me the site for i can see

Are you serios of course he exists XD. I got him with gameshark so yes he does exist gameshark cannot add data to make him appear there either all it does is manipulate the data already there that means he is there XD.

Vensy
March 27th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Must state.. :B has been used for a long time online. XD < -- Off topic.

But anywho.. The GS ball does exist in the Japanese Crystal version. You can capture Celebi in the Japanese version using the GS ball by putting it in the shrine or something of that sort.. I read this on a site, it could've been fake, but it's pretty believable. :/ I don't have the Japanese version to try it, but yeh.

And isn't it easier to just catch Deoxy in Flame Red and Leaf Green? o_O..

Ratchet
March 29th, 2004, 05:25 AM
my ever so beautiful Camerupt (!)
I'm not going to get a painting of my pokemon at all unless I can get a GBA-GC Link cable. And, based on what you guys said, if this method will ever work, Nintendo is holding something back...

Takuya
March 30th, 2004, 02:57 PM
There IS a 70th trainer.
Its Wally.
the first time u fight him before the elite 4, he wont register in yr pokenav.
but when u go back to the same place u fought him AFTER defeating the elite 4, he'll fight u again and this time he'll register!

Don't believe me?
Check it out at www.gamefaqs.com!

Imakuni?
March 30th, 2004, 03:42 PM
doexys are catchable in fr/lg/wb and real. i got 1 from action replay. cool huh?

Ratchet
March 30th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Water Blue doesn't exist yet!

Hakudoushi-kun
March 31st, 2004, 06:13 PM
There IS a 70th trainer.
Its Wally.
the first time u fight him before the elite 4, he wont register in yr pokenav.
but when u go back to the same place u fought him AFTER defeating the elite 4, he'll fight u again and this time he'll register!

Don't believe me?
Check it out at www.gamefaqs.com!

i've battled wally like 20 times already, and my counts still at 69. care to explain?

frohikebyers
April 6th, 2004, 02:20 PM
It's one of the last pokemon you can catch you find him at island 9 he's at level 20.

If you don't believe me got www.serebii.net and look up fire red and leaf green. Then look for Island 9. In fact go here to go straight to the site.
Catch Deoxys (http://www.serebii.net/red_green/island9.shtml)

Kenny_C.002
April 6th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Yeah it's likely to be true that Deoxys will be catchable through conventional "Nintendo" ways. Rumour has it that there will be more than 1 type of Deoxys around, though nothing is confirmed (and whether mew is in LG/FR is still up in the air). Also, hackers have been saying that Pokemon Colosseum will NOT ACCEPT NON-FLAGGED MEWS AND DEOXYS (meaning if it's not one from Nintendo, you can't use it in PC unless you luck out with the right one).

Hakudoushi-kun
April 7th, 2004, 03:35 PM
there's only one deoxys. there are 3 forms though. the r/s form, defending form(bulky), attacking form

charizard_ma
April 8th, 2004, 02:47 AM
the 70th trainer is a e-battle card trainer.(this is what i heard) and rummor has it is a max look-a-like

deaoxy is ONLY catchable if you get a fire/water verison(water is the leaf verison in japan) (did resurch and i belive so you guys just shut up about me not beliving deaoxy is real.)

i hate all this talk about deaoxy and the rumors about catching him.

Ron_2o04
April 12th, 2004, 05:40 PM
This iz wack cuz there is no pokegear and i wanna know does thw white rock (by the space center) and the Black rock in granite cave got to do with jirachi and deoxys i think it has a purpose but what is it......

Thunder
April 13th, 2004, 05:01 AM
water is the green for america not japan

STaLIS
April 16th, 2004, 03:23 AM
the 70th trainer is found after you mix records with a friend. the friend will appear in their
secret base and you can battle them. It registers as a trainer battle but only the first time you battle a friend in their S/B. I hope I've helped.
I also think that looks very suspicious. Anything that long is some [can't say] trying to get you to waste your time in a vein hope they can possibly find a friend. And as for gamefaqs.com, I wouldn't trust a thing from that site. It's all made up info!

goku
April 28th, 2004, 01:55 PM
There is a 70th trainer in Hoenn ,he is near the place where you open all three doors to the three Regi's,near Pacifildog town,his name is Dragontamer Aaron.First,you go to the left where the divable area is, then you will have to follow a little maze and after you battle him, he may be in the PokeNav,I don't know because on the part where it says how many trainers you've battled, it still says 69 and he is not recorded on mine.

Hakudoushi-kun
April 29th, 2004, 05:37 PM
There is a 70th trainer in Hoenn ,he is near the place where you open all three doors to the three Regi's,near Pacifildog town,his name is Dragontamer Aaron.First,you go to the left where the divable area is, then you will have to follow a little maze and after you battle him, he may be in the PokeNav,I don't know because on the part where it says how many trainers you've battled, it still says 69 and he is not recorded on mine.

there are a lot of trainers besides th 69. the only difference is they won't battle ever again with you.

water is the green for america not japan

north americans don't seem to like grass or plants much, so a water version is made instead.

Pikaki
April 30th, 2004, 03:06 AM
This is in the or forum,right?It's a or!

Deoxys55
May 3rd, 2004, 01:20 PM
It's been confirmed that it will be leaf green not water blue. And deoxys *is* real or they would not make a movie about him.

knives
May 10th, 2004, 03:20 AM
they haven't made a movie about deoxys, he isn't real, notice how "Nintendo" tlak about jirachi alot but not deoxys, did u ever think he was made up by people who drew a picture and colored it?!? Simple philosophy really.

Missingno Baby
May 10th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Uhhhh...yeah they have, and deoxy is real...

Deoxys55
May 10th, 2004, 02:23 PM
they haven't made a movie about deoxys, he isn't real, notice how "Nintendo" tlak about jirachi alot but not deoxys, did u ever think he was made up by people who drew a picture and colored it?!? Simple philosophy really.
Then what's this for?
http://www.pokemon2004.jp/#trailer

Thunder
May 10th, 2004, 02:44 PM
deoxys is fuking real man u can get it on game i have got it

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 03:58 PM
But I never new what trainer stars were what are they cause I dont remeber getting any.

knives
May 12th, 2004, 10:53 PM
what movie would that be? my friend.

Deoxys55
May 13th, 2004, 12:21 PM
The movie is called:
Visitor of the space fissure
or:
The sky spliting invador

depending on how you translate it

Pogiforce-14
May 13th, 2004, 12:40 PM
I'm not so sure about this. I know the trainer stars are ral because I have four, but the requirements can't be like that, if any, since I meet all of them and esceed them as well.

abhinav
May 21st, 2004, 02:15 AM
i know about dexoys it's real where the heck is the 70th trainer
i play on my computer so i cant mix records ok so

[B][U][I]help!!!!!!!!

E. Master
June 2nd, 2004, 04:38 PM
Hacking is the only way to get Deoxys. Two ways for Jirachi, 1: Hack 2: Bonus Disk. If you want Deoxys go to EB Games, Game Stop, Wal*Mart etc. And buy an AR or Game Shark SP for like $35.00.XD XD XD :bandit:

Pogiforce-14
June 3rd, 2004, 10:44 AM
This is a bit off topic, but under my user options it says I recieved "a reputation" from this thread and under comments, all it said was "lair". What does that mean? Is someone calling me a liar, or some thing? Because I can assure that person that I didn't lie.

But could someone explain this to me?

Marco
June 3rd, 2004, 05:32 PM
Deoxys is catchable. Well at least in FireRed LeafGreen. :)

There are islands there called the Rainbow Islands. The seventh Island is the island where Deoxys resides. :)

Mudkip84
June 4th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I know the other 4 star thingys, but what 70 trainers are talking about?!

Mudkip84
June 5th, 2004, 10:57 AM

I think you`re right. I could only find 69

Mudkip84
June 5th, 2004, 10:59 AM
i know about dexoys it's real where the heck is the 70th trainer
i play on my computer so i cant mix records ok so

[B][U][I]help!!!!!!!!

Mixing Records trainer dont count. But at least you EXP points.

Eliana
June 8th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Well, the 70th trainer i know where it comes from
you know when you buy the cartridge, there is a e reader card in the box? your sposed to use the ereader and slide it through it i think it said the 70th trainer is on that card lol i cant remember exaclty and i lost the card o_0

Hakudoushi-kun
June 8th, 2004, 11:15 AM
i don't think there is a 70th trainer. and the ecard thing, forget it. the trainer doesn't count up in your trainer dex.

lil' jose
June 8th, 2004, 11:22 AM
I won the beauty contest with flying colors and the guy didn't paint my Milotic

Eliana
June 8th, 2004, 11:28 AM
It doesnt count? thats really weird

lil' jose
June 8th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Yeah it did not work for me at all!!!!!!!!!!!! I threw my Saphhire Cart on the ground afterward

Eliana
June 8th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Lol.... well... there HAS to be one!

Mudkip84
June 9th, 2004, 04:40 PM
70th trainer exist... it's the first friend that you link up with i believe.... he/she will be inside his/her secret base. But then you get the trainer star for a trainer already at the 69th I believe... heh I'm forgetting my ingame materials already ^_^;;

No it isnt

Mudkip84
June 9th, 2004, 04:41 PM
I won the beauty contest with flying colors and the guy didn't paint my Milotic

Go to art museum is you beat master for any contest

Mudkip84
June 9th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Well, the 70th trainer i know where it comes from
you know when you buy the cartridge, there is a e reader card in the box? your sposed to use the ereader and slide it through it i think it said the 70th trainer is on that card lol i cant remember exaclty and i lost the card o_0

It`s either that or there is something you have to activate to fight 70th trainer if not`s astro or nils.It can`t beat them because what if you slide in both it might count as 71 trainers

lil' jose
June 29th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Please do not double post. thank you

Golden Groudon
June 30th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Very interesting. *acts like a professor*
Na, It's not real.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
July 9th, 2004, 04:10 PM
hey if it is true, in what arena you fight?(space?)if you use secret or nature power what atack it should be?(meteor mash?)how do you encounter deoxys?(it is standing there waiting for you?)how darn you can walk in space?(you float?)what door you use to enter the rocket in space station?(the invisible door?)it is there a 5th star in trainer card?(i have no answer for this one)how 2nd darn the prof.birch calls you?(by a public phone?)how 3rd darn you breathe in space?dont you explode?(using space clothes) can you answer me please?

Deoxys55
July 9th, 2004, 05:41 PM
hey if it is true, in what arena you fight?(space?)if you use secret or nature power what atack it should be?(meteor mash?)how do you encounter deoxys?(it is standing there waiting for you?)how darn you can walk in space?(you float?)what door you use to enter the rocket in space station?(the invisible door?)it is there a 5th star in trainer card?(i have no answer for this one)how 2nd darn the prof.birch calls you?(by a public phone?)how 3rd darn you breathe in space?dont you explode?(using space clothes) can you answer me please?
Well, how can a yellow mouse be electric? LOL
And how can a Virus live in space and be turned into a living thing when it's hit by a laser. The answer to is this real is...
Maybe. Or, maybe not.

Toothache
July 9th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Let's get this all cleared up so we can go home, yes?

1: There is no 70th Trainer. Period. The e-reader card doesn't count, nor does the trainer in the Secret Base when you switch records. If that was true, they'd have an alternate method for us European players to get a 70th Trainer, because the e-Reader hasn't been released over here.
2: The 1000 space launches for Deoxys does not exist. That would mean you'd have to wait for, let's see 1000/52 weeks = just over 19 years in order to have a chance to see him. Hope you got a lot of patience to check this one out.

Splat
July 9th, 2004, 10:46 PM
I got my Deoxys from AR. :|

*runz*

Deoxys55
July 10th, 2004, 09:15 AM
It's one hundred launches, not a thousand.

Seth_Ruin
July 12th, 2004, 09:17 PM
....I have an Eon ticket, does anyone know what that does?

Simon
July 12th, 2004, 09:43 PM
It gets you to Southern Island where you can capture Latias or Latios depending on your version. Refer to the Southern Island/Lat@s/Eon Ticket section in the FAq in the R/S forum for more information.

Seth_Ruin
July 12th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Thank you kindly. Message is to short, so must keep typing......now.

Simon
July 12th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Please note that purposely extending messages through methods such as the one above are agaisnt the rules.

ANIMANGA
July 20th, 2004, 01:30 PM
the sevendyth trainer is in mossdeep, you need an e-reader card or somthin, they're behind the locked door in the old mans house, and who here knows what a wish tag is?

knives
September 23rd, 2004, 07:21 PM
The so called Wish Tag does not exist.

cranium
September 23rd, 2004, 09:12 PM
yes we all know its a rumour but people posting things like this is great
it makes your imagination run wild
frankly i love reading rumours like this

lord_of_d
November 17th, 2004, 02:06 AM
It's one of the last pokemon you can catch you find him at island 9 he's at level 20.

If you don't believe me got www.serebii.net and look up fire red and leaf green. Then look for Island 9. In fact go here to go straight to the site.
Catch Deoxys (http://www.serebii.net/red_green/island9.shtml)

to be correct it is at level 30 instead of 20

in fire red, the deoxys are mainly defendsive(high sp def and def pathetic attack and sp attack) and in leaf green, the deoxys are in attack form(high special attack and attack but pathetic in sp def and def)

for pokemon emerald(currently abaviable in jap only)(released in us in april 2005) the deoxys are speed deoxys the deoxy excells in speed and the rest of the stats are just plainly average.

for the rs deoxys gotten from fr/lg/em/gameshark/action replay etc. is just something that looks coll but with just very plain average stats except for attack and sp attack

i may be new to this forum but i am not new to pokemon

GOD.
November 17th, 2004, 09:43 AM
you shouldn't revive old topics (1 month old) make a new thread if you want to continue the convo :)

HereticSteel
November 17th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I thought the rumour about the space station(which seems to intertwine with deoxys whereabouts) is only to help you unlock mirage island? If there is a seventieth trainer then they might be at the deepest part of mirage island

Timbjerr
November 17th, 2004, 03:50 PM
you shouldn't revive old topics (1 month old) make a new thread if you want to continue the convo :)
exactly...

--> CLOSED <--