View Full Version : April Fools Joke? Or not?

April 1st, 2005, 3:50 PM
I want to know who thinks this, "Arcanine is banned" stuff is a joke, or not? Because I think its kinda strange that he was banned on april fools day *eyes everyone*

April 1st, 2005, 3:52 PM
I think he was really banned...He has been spamming a bit..x_X

April 1st, 2005, 3:53 PM
Well I am not sure yet but there is some things wrong. Like for example you can still five him rep. I say. Neither. 50/50. You dont know what he did in the Staff lounge though.

Its not a joke for crying out loud. He was spamming and disrespecting staff members, that's why he's banned.

He was actually banned because he was being rude, and other stuff.

April 1st, 2005, 3:58 PM
April fools. No rumors have been spread neither here nor on MSN about him behaving badly. Besides, a ban seems really rushed and you can still give him rep and PM him... Its ridiculous. xD

April 1st, 2005, 4:01 PM
I doubt it,they probably told him to act bad or something and by the end of the day they'll unban him.

April 1st, 2005, 4:08 PM
I think that was a joke.
well, I looked at his last posts and they were quite ok IMO...
If staff thinks he isn't fit for being an admin anymore, the could have just de-adminned him instead of banning...

April 1st, 2005, 4:08 PM
Aye, discussion about this goes in the thread in Announcements. As far as I'm concerned you all wait until tomorrow and see what happenes. If he not unbanned its no April Fool's joke.

April 1st, 2005, 4:09 PM
Yes, dont forget this is a pole, vote for what you think!'

The Fallen
April 1st, 2005, 4:09 PM
Nope, he was banned.He was acting really dumb and power hungry I heard.It's sad how all our older members are starting to become like this.

April 1st, 2005, 4:18 PM
Yeah, a little while ago, I got pretty mad at PC too.. I still think its a joke though. As about 100 people said "It's crazy, he would never do this"

April 1st, 2005, 4:29 PM
I'm not 100% sure what I think, since it's a little odd that he was banned on April Fool's day.

April 1st, 2005, 4:35 PM
Bah. Really. 3 threads discussing this all @ once? Nay, I vote this thread closed. Or start acting like a poll.
As for the debate itself..Old members soon retire, to make way for the new. So everyone get sa chance at the highest positions of PC. It's only fair, naturally.
As far as me? I think it's part joke part reality. The rep, date made to April 1, and PM were made to make us think it's a joke, and the..(perfer not to say) is real. Possible?

April 1st, 2005, 4:45 PM
Ahem >> Guys, Andy was banned on April Fools' Day. So? You'd have us wait another day to get rid of a member who needs banning? If I went around flaming in the mod lounge and got banned today, would you believe it? No. Because you can't see the mod lounge. So just believe the ones who can, okay?

April 1st, 2005, 4:47 PM
Yep, you can't give rep to a banned persons posts, nor can you send PM's.

April 1st, 2005, 4:57 PM
of course it's april fools o.o man they can act as serious as they want

just wait until the clock goes past 12 they have to change it back then ;)

but my aprils ended yesterday so meh ;)

April 1st, 2005, 6:02 PM
Hahahaha, what fun.

Joke's over. Andy's back. ;p