PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody, guess what I am the god of this place!:)

PokéCommunity God
April 1st, 2005, 04:54 PM
Hey, im god here and will be mod one day, if not today, cause i rule! :)

PrinceOfDarkness
April 1st, 2005, 04:56 PM
Hello, follow teh rules, have a great time, and PM if u wanna be friends or wanna know my sn for AIM/YahooIM

pika2000
April 1st, 2005, 04:57 PM
lol, in which usergroup are you?
It mmust be different than mods, because the title "Moderator" is usually written in italic...

Crystal Clair
April 1st, 2005, 04:58 PM
You're really pushing your luck to become a mod. You're more likely not to become a mod since you posted it here. Besides it's not like the people in charge here are going to promote a member who just joined today. I even have a better chance than you of becoming a mod because people know me here.
Well hello, and STAY OUT OF TROUBLE! Oh yeah read and obey teh rulz.

PokéCommunity God
April 1st, 2005, 05:00 PM
Im already moded though, cause i rule! :)

PrinceOfDarkness
April 1st, 2005, 05:02 PM
You're really pushing your luck to become a mod. You're more likely not to become a mod since you posted it here. Besides it's not like the people in charge here are going to promote a member who just joined today. I even have a better chance than you of becoming a mod because people know me here.
Well hello, and STAY OUT OF TROUBLE! Oh yeah read and obey teh rulz.
what about that BrittanyPika dude?

Ur already modded? These wierd ppl now adays. How were u modded and I wasn't XP...I mean how were u modded?

Crystal Clair
You've only made two posts, how can you be a mod already! It's impossible. And dont think the world revolves around you.

Sorano
Liek, oh-my-god~! XD Welcome to PC...*cough*

~Karli

PokéCommunity God
April 1st, 2005, 05:04 PM
Hi little girl who seems to like puppies?Im moded cause im god, it told you :) .

Kylie-chan
April 1st, 2005, 05:04 PM
Omg I know who you are! You're the PokéCommunity God! Welcome you newbie mod! ^_^

Tsukasa
April 1st, 2005, 05:06 PM
lol you know one of the mods (or all of them) have something to do with this jokeBut hey welcome my masterr *bows to god* All hail the god!

Anacortes
April 1st, 2005, 05:07 PM
You must be a staff member with a new user..or April Fools joke! go April fools, have fun being a mod! I'm Lashyina, PM me to be friends!

PokéCommunity God
April 1st, 2005, 05:16 PM
Nope, im the real deal!Go check the staff list.:)

Trikip
April 1st, 2005, 05:17 PM
Hmm that's weird, how did you get modded so quick? Is this some sort of April Fools joke from the staff? Anyway, welcome to the PokeCommunity. Read the rules and have fun. ^_^

PrinceOfDarkness
April 1st, 2005, 05:21 PM
Nope, im the real deal!Go check the staff list.:)
how the....how were u modded quickly, I like wanted to be modded first XP...APRIL FOOLS, I don't wanna be modded(not yet atleast) Like who are u. U not god, cause if u were, I would like have to hunt u down cause u haven't been answering my prayers.

Geez, just say it now. APRIL FOOLS. This happened once already today. I think we get the point. but, I cannot be fooled. I have only been fooled once, and that was because I listen to my best friends every whim.

BluePhoenix
April 1st, 2005, 05:22 PM
Well everyone it is a april fools joke. How did I know. Check the moderators post and his post. The difference. He wrote that he is a moderator. It's a joke. Or is he telling the truth. And now Welcome to the PC family pokecommunity god. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be friends

~RAP~

Trikip
April 1st, 2005, 05:22 PM
Did you hack PC or something to become a mod? There's something suspicious about this...

PokéCommunity God
April 1st, 2005, 05:23 PM
No fooling!Im th real deal.If you think im someone else, then who could i possibly be?God :)

Trikip
April 1st, 2005, 05:24 PM
No fooling!Im th real deal.If you think im someone else, then who could i possibly be?God :)

God would have a little better grammer.

Tsukasa
April 1st, 2005, 05:24 PM
omg people no one hacked its obviously a joke happining

PokéCommunity God
April 1st, 2005, 05:25 PM
God is not flawless.Just like I made all of you :) .

Trikip
April 1st, 2005, 05:25 PM
God is not flawless.Just like I made all of you :) .

And God wouldn't talk in third person.

Sammi
April 1st, 2005, 05:26 PM
Something tells me the staff is having lots of fun today. xD

welcome new staff memeber of doom that will be demodded tomorrow! Read the rules and junk. xD

marillmonster2000
April 1st, 2005, 05:27 PM
Well welcome . god.

PokéCommunity God
How do you know?Have you ever personally talked with me?

MegaDitto
Welcome to PC. You mod with Robert now. Who are you though. Just tell us please.

PrinceOfDarkness
April 1st, 2005, 05:28 PM
OMG, PC is the crappiest place. I mean were getting all these stupid jokes like two ppl becoming mods today. Like what the heck is going on. No one fools me. Except for my best friend whom I obey every whim of hers.

PokeCommunityGod, ur a fakie. Just like BrittanyPikachu dude. U guys both were modded today. It seems the ppl are trying to pull of a fakie trick on me and PC.

BluePhoenix
April 1st, 2005, 05:30 PM
I go with you sammi-san. They are having a lot of fun today. Well one last thing. i wanted to be modertator. I come online in this site everyday and I haven't missed one day so that I can become a mod or supermod, I have everything a mod or a supermod needs. Whay can't I become one.*CRIES*(cries a lot).

PokéCommunity God
April 1st, 2005, 05:30 PM
You can say Im fake all you like.Come tomorrow I will still be here, and moded as well. :)

MegaDitto
April 1st, 2005, 05:31 PM
You can say Im fake all you like.Come tomorrow I will still be here, and moded as well. :)
I did not call you fake. But who are you.

PrinceOfDarkness
April 1st, 2005, 05:32 PM
Rahul, thats exactly what I keep saying to myself X_X

PCGod, u don't exist. Ur IPAddress is the same as others. How do I know....hehe(my secret)

Sammi
April 1st, 2005, 05:32 PM

Yah, I bet you will, considering your OTHER account is still modded, whoever you are :P *laughs and dissapears*

PokéCommunity God
April 1st, 2005, 05:34 PM
You shall not tempt the Lord!We shall see if anything indeed does change.

Ichikool
April 1st, 2005, 05:34 PM
Whoa....How many times has this happened today?! XD Cool...Modded already..T_T I wish I were one...Anyways...Welcome...?

PrinceOfDarkness
April 1st, 2005, 05:36 PM
Whoa....How many times has this happened today?! XD Cool...Modded already..T_T I wish I were one...Anyways...Welcome...?
That's what were all saying dude.

PCGod: If u were for real(as in u existed) U would grant to ppl's wishes in becoming a mod. If ya can't do that, than ur a freakin fakie. the two ppl are Rahul and Hyper Gullwing....lmao, u can't grant them there wishes, and I am 100% sure ur a fakie.

Kylie-chan
April 1st, 2005, 05:38 PM
For heaven's sake, people >>; Rahul, DigiCool, people who imply they wish to be modded rarely get modded =O Until you can see the Promotion Thread, which won't happen 'til you get s-modded+, how would you know we even need a new mod with the skills you might have?
Sorry, just a pet peeve..

PokéCommunity God
April 1st, 2005, 05:38 PM
I do not tamper with things.I cannot bend someones free will.

Frost
April 1st, 2005, 05:41 PM
Dude...
God....
Can we ask u questions?
Im like, so ur follower
kinda
anyway im the infamous heihachi thats been spreading around the forums never revealing himself until now while still spam and flameless.
how are you?
hehe seriously i am though

Porygon
April 1st, 2005, 05:41 PM
Mwar, this is either an April Fool's joke or yar another Mod's name change.

PokéCommunity God
April 1st, 2005, 05:43 PM
I am indeed, not a mod with a changed name, nor a current mod.

Frost
April 1st, 2005, 05:45 PM
hmm...
i no!
ur a.....
a....um.....
i got nothin.
if ur not a mod yet u r a mod then that means ur a mod not mod
or somthin like that.
i still got nothin.
o almighty god!
can i be the pope, the #1 follower of you?
Im the PC pope hehe lol XD

marillmonster2000
April 1st, 2005, 05:45 PM
Dude...
God....
Can we ask u questions?
Im like, so ur follower
kinda
anyway im the infamous heihachi thats been spreading around the forums never revealing himself until now while still spam and flameless.
how are you?
hehe seriously i am though
yes! good idea, let's ask god questions!

if you are god....

1.what is my full name, in real life.
2.what is the right religion
3.what is the purpose of life.

Frost
April 1st, 2005, 05:46 PM
yeah whats the meaning of life my mom woke me up befre you told me the other day

Ichikool
April 1st, 2005, 05:50 PM
PokeComunnity God....WHAT IS........MY FULL NAME? lol You're not gonna get that one X3

The Fallen
April 1st, 2005, 05:51 PM
Ok, everyone, fun over XD.I do not have the answers to life, nor know your real name XD.*works magic*

Trikip
April 1st, 2005, 05:52 PM
How do you know?Have you ever personally talked with me?

And now we see that you have been unmodded. ^^