PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, people!

Capt.Miko
April 1st, 2005, 05:57 PM
Hello! I'm Capt.Miko! I came from another pokmon forum. I decided to go here, because in the other one, No one noticed me and I didn't have any friends. So I decided to go here and get a fresh start. Hopefully, I can get some friends here.

MegaDitto
April 1st, 2005, 05:58 PM
Well. Welcoem to PC. Follow the rules. Have a great time andpm me if you want to be friends. You seem nice. ^__^

Kura
April 1st, 2005, 06:00 PM
HELLO HELLO! :3 welcome to Pokecommunity! i hope you have fun here :3 dont forget to follow the rules!!
*throws confetti everywhere*
yarr!! >3

BluePhoenix
April 1st, 2005, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the PC family Capt.Mik. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be my friend.
~RAP~

Shining Mew
April 1st, 2005, 06:21 PM
Hewwo there ^^ Welcome to PC! I hope you have fun. Remember to read the rules and go start posting! xD See ya

-SM

Draik
April 1st, 2005, 06:24 PM
Hey! Welcome to PC! I'm Nathan/Liuis/??? I dunno.
PM me if ya wanna be friends.

Lust
April 1st, 2005, 07:34 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Post a lot. If you want to be friends then you can PM me.

Eon-Rider
April 1st, 2005, 07:35 PM
*Wonders where she came from* Welcome and have fun!:P

Ninja Retsu
April 1st, 2005, 07:47 PM
Hello! I'm Capt.Miko! I came from another pokmon forum. I decided to go here, because in the other one, No one noticed me and I didn't have any friends. So I decided to go here and get a fresh start. Hopefully, I can get some friends here.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

jokerman
April 1st, 2005, 07:48 PM
Hey! Welcome and have fun!

Stevo-kun
April 1st, 2005, 07:50 PM
Hello and welcome to PC, I hope you are active and have fun. Read the rules aswell n_n

Pokemon_Veteran

Kira
April 2nd, 2005, 12:49 AM
Welcome to PC! Have fun and enjoy your life XD

Cyndaquil
April 2nd, 2005, 12:51 AM
Welcome to PC!
If you want to be on my friends list, just PM!
Must do some homework now!

~Cynda!

Snivi
April 2nd, 2005, 04:05 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Lady Pearl
April 2nd, 2005, 06:10 AM
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Capt.Miko~! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Anacortes
April 2nd, 2005, 06:59 AM
Hello! Welcome to PC. I'm Lashyina, nice to meet you. Follow the ruels and respect the mods, have lots of fun. PM me to be friends! Good luck. ^^

PrinceOfDarkness
April 2nd, 2005, 07:00 AM
Hello Capt. Miko. Follow teh rules, have fun, and I'd love to be ur friend.

Sorano
April 2nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
Hello~! =D Welcome to PC! My name is Karli. =3 I hope you have a good time here, and I hope you make lots of friends. ^___~ But please follow our rules. X3 See ya~!

~Karli

Natsuki
April 2nd, 2005, 12:19 PM
Hey there Capt.Miko! =3 My name's Kelsey, it's quite nice to meet you. <3~~~ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ Please be sure to read our rules and all that stuff, but be sure to have tons of fun! =D

~Kelsey

Nicks
April 6th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Great to see, that you have switched sides, have a great time, here at PC!

pika2000
April 8th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Hi and welcome to PC^^
I'm sure you'll find many friends here^^
Enjoy your stay^^