PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

MastaofDisasta
April 1st, 2005, 08:14 PM
I am Seto7Kaiba's oldest brother, and DigiCool isn't actually our brother. He's actually a "step brother" for those who know what that is.

Hi, my step bro convinced me to join. So I might as well join before the little kid gets on my nerves. I am the oldest of my family(I mean siblings) I have 3 brothers(two brothers and 1 step brother) and one evil sister. Life is ruined now, but atleast I am the oldest one.

PrinceOfDarkness
April 1st, 2005, 08:16 PM
Hello there big brother. geez, if I was bugging ya, u could have just told me.

Eon-Rider
April 1st, 2005, 08:20 PM
Haha.:P Welcome to PC! Have fun!

ravenstorture
April 1st, 2005, 08:25 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Ryan. Read and follow the rules and have fun!

PrinceOfDarkness
April 1st, 2005, 08:28 PM
Haha.:P Welcome to PC! Have fun!
haha what? having a big brother or being forced by him or something that I did?

Lust
April 1st, 2005, 09:51 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Post a lot. If you want to be friends then you can PM me.

Kylie-chan
April 2nd, 2005, 12:14 AM
Hello! ^^ Welcome to PC! Your brother Seto is a good friend of mine =3 Please, don't hesitate to read & obey the rules ^~ If you wish to chat, please PM me or IM me...
Email/MSN: [email protected]
AIM: darkpikachu11
Have fun! 8D
~Kylie

Kira
April 2nd, 2005, 12:53 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Enjoy XD and muffins XD *Hands over a muffin*

BluePhoenix
April 2nd, 2005, 03:28 AM
Hello MastaofDisasta welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be my friend then feel free to pm me
~RAP~

Snivi
April 2nd, 2005, 04:03 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Breakout
April 2nd, 2005, 04:35 AM
Welcome to Pokecommunity!
Be sure to follow the rules,
I hope you have fun here!

Lady Pearl
April 2nd, 2005, 06:17 AM
I am Seto7Kaiba's oldest brother, and DigiCool isn't actually our brother. He's actually a "step brother" for those who know what that is.

Hi, my step bro convinced me to join. So I might as well join before the little kid gets on my nerves. I am the oldest of my family(I mean siblings) I have 3 brothers(two brothers and 1 step brother) and one evil sister. Life is ruined now, but atleast I am the oldest one.
Hewwo and welcome to PC, MastaofDisasta, Seto7Kaiba's and DigiCool's brother~! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Anacortes
April 2nd, 2005, 07:05 AM
Hi there, welcome to PC. I'm Lashyina and very glad to meet you. Have lots of fun and stick to the rules, and PM me to be friends. Good luck ^^

Sorano
April 2nd, 2005, 10:57 AM
DigiCool-- Please dont post in a welcome thread more than once. ^_~

Anyways, welcome to PC. ^o^ My name is Karli. I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. X3

~Karli

Natsuki
April 2nd, 2005, 11:02 AM
Hey there MastaofDisasta! ^_____^ I believe I've met your siblings around the forums a few times. ^^ I like them both, they're quite nice. <3~~~

Anyways, welcome to The PokeCommunity! =3 Be sure to check out the rules and all that jazz and have tons of fun! X3

~Kelsey

Shining Mew
April 2nd, 2005, 08:09 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity!!! ^^ I hope you have a lot of fun here ^^ Remember to look over the rules!!

-SM

Ninja Retsu
April 2nd, 2005, 11:51 PM

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Nicks
April 4th, 2005, 03:50 PM
G'day mate, have a great stay at PC, post heaps and please, follow the rules!

MegaDitto
April 4th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Welcome to PC. The other family member. Have a good time and follow the rules.

pika2000
April 8th, 2005, 06:29 AM
A welcome from me too^^
Enjoy your stay^^