PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Chax
April 2nd, 2005, 12:18 AM
Yo sup, i'm Adrian from Australia... I joined cos Kenny joined.... I dont play the new pokemon games cos i dont even have a gameboy advance but yeh, i know all about them.... :D

Eon-Rider
April 2nd, 2005, 12:19 AM
Yay! Thanks for joining Chax!:P

Kylie-chan
April 2nd, 2005, 12:35 AM
Oh hello Adrian! Guess what?! I'm Aussie too =3
^_~
I'm Kylie. ^^ Please read & obey the rules <3 And let's be friends~! 8D You may PM me for anything - don't send me rude stuff though >>; - or IM me at any time I'm online :3
AIM: darkpikachu11
MSN/email: [email protected]
Although I don't check my email too frequently... XD
Have lots of fun here at the PokCommunity. ^^
~Ky Ky

Kira
April 2nd, 2005, 12:53 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Enjoy your stay and do a lot of evil things XD

BluePhoenix
April 2nd, 2005, 03:14 AM
Hey Chax welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be my friend.
~RAP~

Snivi
April 2nd, 2005, 04:07 AM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Breakout
April 2nd, 2005, 04:32 AM
Welcome to Pokecommunity!
I hope you have fun here!

Lion Heart
April 2nd, 2005, 04:34 AM
Sup Chaz?

I'm an Aussie too, there's a few of us around this place.

Nice work Kenny on getting more people :P

Have a good time here at PC man.

Lady Pearl
April 2nd, 2005, 06:16 AM
Yo sup, i'm Adrian from Australia... I joined cos Kenny joined.... I dont play the new pokemon games cos i dont even have a gameboy advance but yeh, i know all about them.... :D
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Adrian from Australia~! ;3 How are you doing today? ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

PrinceOfDarkness
April 2nd, 2005, 06:32 AM
Hello Adrian. I am John. Follow teh rules, have fun, and PM if u wanna be friends or know my screen name for America Online Instant Messenger or YahooInstant Messenger. aight mate :)

Bio Fang
April 2nd, 2005, 06:36 AM
Yeah! Welcome to PC, read the rules and have fun and post a lot! Did I mention make lots of friends?

Dawson
April 2nd, 2005, 06:48 AM
Welcome to PC Chax! Have fun and stay active!

Anacortes
April 2nd, 2005, 07:07 AM
Well hello! More Aussies! Welcome to PC, have lots of fun and make sure to remember the rules. PM me to be friends. Good luck! ^^

Sorano
April 2nd, 2005, 10:52 AM
Hello~! X3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name is Karli. =3 I hope you have a great time here, and please follow the rules. ^_~

~Karli

Natsuki
April 2nd, 2005, 12:36 PM
Hewwo Adrian! =3 My name's Kelsey, it's very nice to meet ya. ^.~ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^________^ Please review the rules and all that jazz and have a grrrrrrreat time! XD

~Kelsey

Lust
April 2nd, 2005, 01:42 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Post a lot. If you want to be friends then you can PM me.

Shining Mew
April 2nd, 2005, 07:55 PM
Heyy there ^^ Welcome to PC!!! I hope you have fun and make a lot of friends ^^

-SM

Asura Nirosuki
April 2nd, 2005, 08:22 PM
honor to you.You're friend Kenny is the coolest so you are the star on top^^.
Hope you have fun here.

Hantsuki
April 2nd, 2005, 09:52 PM
Hiya^^ So you came from way down under eh? Well welcome to PC^^ You'll have tons of fun here..but what am I sitting here telling you,you should go see for yourself^^ *hands over brochure* oh and PM me if you want to be friends^^

Ninja Retsu
April 2nd, 2005, 11:35 PM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Nicks
April 4th, 2005, 03:56 PM
hey Chax, call me Nicks, stay active and post heaps, PM me if you would like to be friends!

pika2000
April 8th, 2005, 06:22 AM
Hi and welcome, Adrain.
I'm sure you'll have a great time here^^