PDA

View Full Version : 2003-2004 Carbon PokeAwards

Luigi-San
January 1st, 2004, 04:53 PM
I just entered PokeCommunity in the Category "Best Pokemon Forum". Show your support! SITE (http://pokeawards.carbonxl.com/)

Arcanine
January 1st, 2004, 05:10 PM
Well the only forums I see there is PSF (PikaSurf Forums), I guess PC is not up yet. I hope PC wins (ill vote for PC when thay get it up).

Luigi-San
January 1st, 2004, 05:13 PM
Yah. I just submitted PC 15 mins. ago.

Arcanine
January 1st, 2004, 05:16 PM
Yah. I just submitted PC 15 mins. ago.
Oh well then that tells me why its not up there yet. XD
Well I hope it wont end up like last time where PC got voted off and some one was bashing PC in there too.

Luigi-San
January 1st, 2004, 06:15 PM
I doubt it. Last time, (in PokeSurvivor 3) the (freaking) voters thought that they were supposed to vote who they wanted to win. Dumb*****. This is an awards ceremony-type thing.

Edited by Alakazam: Please try to watch your language in the future. There are kids under 12 here and this is suposed to be a family board. Thanks!

Frostweaver
January 1st, 2004, 06:31 PM
well hope every PC member will read the instructions this time... make sure that you are suppose to vote for PC or vote for the other forums (so keep an eye out for what you are voting for). I'll check it out another day to give them time to list PC up there.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 1st, 2004, 07:04 PM
The community is listed already. Good luck. I'll be rooting for you all!

Luigi-San
January 1st, 2004, 07:17 PM
I think that all 5 slots for each category must be filled before voting can begin.

Frostweaver
January 1st, 2004, 07:44 PM
how about just vote PC for all categories possible? Surely we have what it takes to win in every aspect posssible, right? ^_^;

I'll check out the site after rescuing Rinoa from the led... i mean... after dinner. Then i'll see how this voting weird stuff works out.

Timbjerr
January 2nd, 2004, 01:27 AM
if a website can only be nominated for three categories, and we are in one already then we can nominate PC for two of the ones that are not completely filled up yet...

how about best staff? and we can probably pass as a new site cuz this databse started in 2003 XD

[EDIT] I tried, but nominations are closed...

BTW here is where you vote http://pokeawards.carbonxl.com/index.php?id=awards/vote.html

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 2nd, 2004, 01:52 AM
Although our current staff are known well (Arcanine, Kairi, tmbjr, Shining Arcanine, Soph, ^^NICK^^ 2.0, LiquidThunder, Moonlight, Fallen Angel, Dakota, Lightning, Kwesi, Steve, Sean and I) there are few that are unclassifiable as good staff members. Except for those who I listed. It was probably worth a try though...

Anyway, for best forum, the community has my vote for the best.

Frostweaver
January 2nd, 2004, 02:38 AM
yes... a few staff member who's inactive makes us seem to have a "bad image" for this contest... as well as some recent events also reflect this as well. Hope that PC will improve in terms of this category (then again, there's always room for improvement in everything possible).

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2004, 10:36 AM
Well I voted for PC. I just hope PC will win. XD
[Edit]Next time ill look at the votes before posting. PC 12 votes, all the others 1 (and PikaSurf Forums 0). Well looks like PC has that one down pat. Hay dont just vote for PC vote for the Community sites too.

Kairi
January 2nd, 2004, 10:49 AM
Somehow I am disinclined to vote for the community sites, but I will vote for PC. Looks like we will win, which is cool. ^_^

Miyu-chan
January 2nd, 2004, 11:14 AM
Wow, we're so far up! *_* Go Pokmon Community! XD *votes*

Rift
January 2nd, 2004, 11:23 AM
yay!! we're gonna win! *rigs the voting so everyone has to vote for PC*

Shadow
January 2nd, 2004, 12:45 PM
Meh, I voted. We'll proably win, unless someone can get a lot of voters against us, but meh.

Arwen
January 2nd, 2004, 01:14 PM
Don't be soooo compentive... :P

Life isn't about winning... but good sportmanship...

BTW: I voted PC.

Arcanine
January 2nd, 2004, 02:09 PM
Don't be soooo compentive... :P

Life isn't about winning... but good sportmanship...

BTW: I voted PC.Your right Life isn't about winning. :badsmile: But when it comes to PC in a voting thing then life is about kicking the other forum into the ground. XD

Arwen
January 2nd, 2004, 02:15 PM
I doubt it. Last time, (in PokeSurvivor 3) the ****ing voters thought that they were supposed to vote who they wanted to win. Dumbasses. This is an awards ceremony-type thing.
Watch your language Gold Raikou!

Well, I can't wait for the final results...

PichuSecretBase
January 2nd, 2004, 02:44 PM
Pc has got to win ^_^. Pkmn Village Webby told me to vote for him earlier =p

I voted for PC and PC members such as GR and Pokevillage, Vroad, PC XD.. and the APPC

Cherrim
January 2nd, 2004, 08:23 PM
o_O Weird. *found this site this morning and voted PC before she saw this topic.* xD;

We've got 86% of the polls. XD

Tweak
January 3rd, 2004, 01:07 AM
:) i voted for PC! this place feels like da best forums i've been at. everyone is friendly!

Purin
January 3rd, 2004, 01:34 AM
I voted for PC as best forums. PC is obviously going to win.
I'm considering on putting my site up for the next voting of "Most original*
There are just too many pokemon websites aiming to concentrate on just Pokemon stuff concerning games and anime in my opinion these days. In fact, when you use the Yahoo search engine and type in "Pokemon Special", you will just get 1 page of results.

oni flygon
January 3rd, 2004, 10:18 AM
I nominated our site in the best new site... but it wasn't there... odd...

Timbjerr
January 3rd, 2004, 12:43 PM
I nominated our site in the best new site... but it wasn't there... odd...
it is probably because nominations are closed...and i appears that they've been closed since this thread has been up

oni flygon
January 3rd, 2004, 12:47 PM
Oh I see... better luck next time... thanks for informing me btw...