PDA

View Full Version : Yo!

Furea-chan
April 2nd, 2005, 08:14 AM
Hi peoples! I'm new!! I hope to make lots of freinds here! I luv WALLY AND ZUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies* My favorite pokemon are torchic, combusken, Blaziken, groudon, beautifly, skitty....and a lot more!!! Uh...Hyper Gullwing (She is my cousin) showed me this site, and its really cool!!!!! I also go to Sppf!! Yesterday they Serebii pulled a big prank on us saying we could have costum avatars. Peh...Now I'm here and we have costom avatars!! Weeeeeeee!!! I dont know what esle to say!!! :P Hehe!!

Natsuki
April 2nd, 2005, 08:31 AM
Awwwwwws, you're so cute! <3~~~ Welcome to The PokeCommunity Wally's Girl! =D My name's Kelsey, it's wonderful to meet you. ^____^ Please read the rules and all that jazz and have fun! ^^ PM me if you ever have any questions. =3

~Kelsey

Ichikool
April 2nd, 2005, 08:49 AM
Hiya Shannon!!! Glad you could be here X3 Read the rules, post a lot, and make a lot of friends!!!!!!

Furea-chan
April 2nd, 2005, 09:09 AM
Yay, thanks for the welcomes! :D

Cresselia
April 2nd, 2005, 09:38 AM
Hi, I know you from Serebii! XD *adds to friends list* Zuko is all yours.

Sorano
April 2nd, 2005, 10:44 AM
Hello~~~! ^___________^ Welcome to PC! My name is Karli. I hope you have a fantastic time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^__~ See ya around~! X3

~Karli

Breakout
April 2nd, 2005, 01:32 PM
Hey, Welcome to PC!
I hope you have fun here!
See ya 'round!

Lust
April 2nd, 2005, 01:43 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Post a lot. If you want to be friends then you can PM me.

Anacortes
April 2nd, 2005, 02:16 PM
Hi, person from SPPf. Welcome to PC, I'm Lashyina. Stick to our set of rules but don't forget to other ones you remember from different forums. ^^ Have lots of fun and respect all the members, PM me to be friends!

Snivi
April 2nd, 2005, 02:16 PM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Bio Fang
April 2nd, 2005, 06:37 PM
HI and welcome to PC!

Shining Mew
April 2nd, 2005, 06:56 PM
Yay fellow SPPfers ^^ Welcome to PC! I hope you have fun and such :P See ya around the forums!

-SM

PrinceOfDarkness
April 2nd, 2005, 07:04 PM
Hello Wally's Girl, Have fun, follow teh rules, and PM if u wanna be friends.

Hantsuki
April 2nd, 2005, 07:34 PM
Hewwo and welcome to PC ^_____^ Have fun and post a lot^^ PM me if you wanna be friends^^

Ninja Retsu
April 2nd, 2005, 11:58 PM
Hi peoples! I'm new!! I hope to make lots of freinds here! I luv WALLY AND ZUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies* My favorite pokemon are torchic, combusken, Blaziken, groudon, beautifly, skitty....and a lot more!!! Uh...Hyper Gullwing (She is my cousin) showed me this site, and its really cool!!!!! I also go to Sppf!! Yesterday they Serebii pulled a big prank on us saying we could have costum avatars. Peh...Now I'm here and we have costom avatars!! Weeeeeeee!!! I dont know what esle to say!!! :P Hehe!!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Kira
April 3rd, 2005, 01:12 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun and use XD XD

Quin
April 3rd, 2005, 02:27 PM
hey! welcome and the invatations open to be friends. just pm, i'll try to figure out how to work it XD

Team Magma Girl
April 3rd, 2005, 02:33 PM
Hello! You know me! Its Amanda. Welcome to PC. Have fun
PM me if you need any help

P.S. Zuko is mine and always has been. So hands off. ;)

Furea-chan
April 3rd, 2005, 03:01 PM
P.S. Zuko is mine and always has been. So hands off. ;)

Well I knew about him before you!!! >:O

Anyways, I feel welcome! Wheeeeee!! :D

Team Magma Girl
April 3rd, 2005, 03:22 PM
Well I knew about him before you!!! >:O

Anyways, I feel welcome! Wheeeeee!!
Like that matters. I'm the one that claimed him already. **glomps Zuko**
Welcome anyways

Hollywood
April 4th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! If you want to be friends or if you need help just pm me! ^^

Nicks
April 6th, 2005, 07:48 PM
hi, my name is nicks, but you can call me nicks, Is hope to see you around!

pika2000
April 8th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Hi and welcome to PC^^
Read the rules and enjoy your stay^^