PDA

View Full Version : Part-time/Full-time Jobs

Miyu-chan
April 3rd, 2005, 03:14 PM
Well, do you work in a part time or full time job? xD

For me, I'm a student (Full-time) =p
And I work part time in our school's cafeteria. It's okay, except for sometimes the customers are... >=/

And I'm a mod here. xD

Share~! <3

Kurosaki
April 3rd, 2005, 03:26 PM
Anyone who visits DCC Saturday evenings should know my job, XD
I work at Subway! (Eat Fresh!) It's a so-so job, since the customers can be... meh, XD

The Fallen
April 3rd, 2005, 03:41 PM
I work at Target part-time.Then college, then PC XD.My day is pretty full!

Anacortes
April 3rd, 2005, 05:53 PM
Me? No job, and none anytime soon.

[Technya]
April 3rd, 2005, 06:29 PM
I work full time at the library in campus. I actually love it! Okay some times people can suck when they ask for something and we can't find it and they get mad but meh it's still cool. Plus when things are slow I can get on the computer and post here ^_^

*~Ashley~*
April 3rd, 2005, 06:46 PM
Most people who know me, should know what my old job was. Potting plants. x_x Ugh, I am so glad that was only a seasonal job. But now I need to find a new job somewhere, since it's been 5 months since I've worked... and I'm flat-out broke. >_<

Bree~chan
April 3rd, 2005, 07:54 PM
Does working for three hours count as full-time?XD If it dosen't,then I work part time in a animal hospital.^^ I <3 my job *Hugs job and all the kittys in the world*XD

Murpheos
April 3rd, 2005, 09:19 PM
I work in the fresh produce department of the local supermarket, and it is so-so, but most of the customer are......let us not go to that place.

Kyosuke
April 4th, 2005, 12:00 PM
In about 1 month I can legally get a job XD, but for now babysitting if that counts for anything.

Dawson
April 4th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Part time footballer. Part time student. Although I rarely have the energy to actually study...

Daegon
April 4th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Full time life wrecker.

Erik
April 4th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Full time student at my local college.. part time worker at the nearest Spencers from here.

Mr Cat Dog
April 5th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Anyone who visits DCC Saturday evenings should know my job, XD
I work at Subway! (Eat Fresh!) It's a so-so job, since the customers can be... meh, XD:'( I want your job! Do you get free food whenever you want? I'm too jealous to even talk *goes into the corner and cries*

Erik
April 5th, 2005, 01:01 PM
:'( I want your job! Do you get free food whenever you want? I'm too jealous to even talk *goes into the corner and cries*

Lol do you know that Subway does not use actual meat? Except their ham...imitation meat...

Thomas
April 5th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Well I just applied to be the "Kennel Attendant" at a local vet...and btw my official title would be "Pooper Scooper" XD But I love animals so meh...It would be a part time job until the summer then it would be full time.

Pounce
April 5th, 2005, 03:40 PM
I used to have a job working as a checker at a grocery store. n_n; had to quit so I wouldn't die in school. now school is my full-time job... =_=

Kura
April 6th, 2005, 02:37 PM
No, i don't have a job ._. i like it this way, less responsiblities..
but i do want to become an animator when i get out of high school :3 so im looking forward to that!!

MegaDitto
April 6th, 2005, 05:31 PM
I wish I did. Well school is my only job right now. Like everyone else. I plan to get a job in the summer but I have nonthing for now.

Erik
April 6th, 2005, 05:52 PM
No, i don't have a job ._. i like it this way, less responsiblities..
but i do want to become an animator when i get out of high school :3 so im looking forward to that!!

Good luck to you! Being in the commercial art business.. you really have to love art to do such things. Animation requires a lot of repeating the same drawing over and over again, only a few can really not get bored of it!

Teara
April 6th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Well I have a part-time volunteer job if that countz :3;; I work at an animal zhelter, it'z great ^_^ I have to help out with vaccinating catz and feeding dogz zometimez but other then that all I have to do iz play with the animalz and keep them happy XD

When I get my work permit thiz zummer I'm going to apply for an actuall job there, or at a green houze. $$ ;3

DragonTrainer
April 6th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Full time hellraiser =D

Too young to work, but in 2007 I will be legal, to work, and drive =O, can't wait to drive into a tree!

Lion Heart
April 6th, 2005, 07:06 PM
I don't have a job.

My day is full because I get up at 6.30am for the bus and don't get home untill 4.30pm, but I'd like a job still.

I need the extra money, my car is so close to being registered and I need some cash for my license.

I can only get so much off Youth Allowance (It's roughly $180 a fortnight).

Which is like.. $130 a fortnight for Americans.

Cherrim
April 7th, 2005, 04:52 PM
My brother and I have a paper delivery route. On Thursdays and Sundays, I put all the flyers in the newspapers and put them in bags or put the elastic around them and he does the delivering. x_X I actually have the harder part of the job, blech. It pays... fairly well, though, so it's not that bad. (About $90/month.)

My only other job would be the one of PC, if it counts. xD;;

Breakout
April 8th, 2005, 04:17 AM
I have a paper Round. Its really easy so I like it, except for when it rains xD.

TRIFORCE89
April 9th, 2005, 09:33 AM
I had the opportunity to have a job by now. I'm going for swimming instructor, that's easy money if you know what your doing. I chose not to take the courses during the school year, I thought I'd have to much on my plate. If I did take them, I would be getting paid by now. Two people in my art class are already swimming instructors and we were giveortake at the same level before school started. So...

Lucy Lu
April 9th, 2005, 09:35 PM
I work I grocery store(cashier) and a fast food place(cashier). I have two jobs, but the second job(the fast food place)I am there only Tuesdays and Thursdays. While the other job I am there the rest of the time. XD I work almost full time hours, but I am part time. That is why I needed the second job, but I won't for long. Because I am going to get full time at my first job(gocery store). I love my jobs. Well I love working a gorcery store better a fast food place anyday. I hope I will quit my other job soon very soon(fast food place). XDD

Natsuki
April 13th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Well, I'm a full-time student, duh! XD But aside from school...I...erm...I'm a waitress at the local Applebees. XD XD XD I look seck-say in the uniform, I have to admit. XD It's not too bad working there, I get a fairly good pay, but they can't work me as long because I'm only 15...muahahahaaaaa! X3

~Kelsey

Nine
April 13th, 2005, 04:08 PM
I'm a cashier. It's allright, get paid decent.

NiNGi
April 13th, 2005, 04:16 PM
meh... I work at McDonald's once a week, but its enough to stress me out... seriously...
They can't value my Ninja skills in the kitchen, and I'm the only one flipping cooking tools there! xD

Anyways, yeah, I'm hoping to find a job into a pet shop! I'd love it! ^^

John
April 14th, 2005, 12:05 PM
I love my job! I work in a Garden centre on the tills every Sunday, and like all my workmates are quality peeps. Its not really work, its just our sunday social! :D and we get 20% of all items... bargain! (50% at Xmas!) Woo! *Dances* :classic: