PDA

View Full Version : Hello. ^^

Jasujo
April 3rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
Hello people. My name is Jasujo, and I live in a cardboard box on 34th Street. At midnight I am snuck into a rich guy's mansion to sleep in the dog's bed.

That didn't sound very real did it, because it wasn't! Lol.

I know you're probably thinking, o_O, right now, and I don't blame you.

Anyways, I'm Jasujo. I am 15 and I love Pokemon, aside from how much I love other anime. ^_^

Lust
April 3rd, 2005, 08:49 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Post a lot. If you want to be friends then you can PM me.

UltraNova
April 3rd, 2005, 09:21 PM
Hello, Jasujo. I'm new here too. We can be friends if you wish. :)

Valkyrie
April 3rd, 2005, 09:42 PM
Okay, Lilli, sometimes your stories are funny, and sometimes they're not. That one was just NOT!! Lol. I'm glad you joined!!

Snivi
April 3rd, 2005, 10:20 PM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Ninja Retsu
April 4th, 2005, 12:02 AM
Hello people. My name is Jasujo, and I live in a cardboard box on 34th Street. At midnight I am snuck into a rich guy's mansion to sleep in the dog's bed.

That didn't sound very real did it, because it wasn't! Lol.

I know you're probably thinking, o_O, right now, and I don't blame you.

Anyways, I'm Jasujo. I am 15 and I love Pokemon, aside from how much I love other anime. ^_^
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Kira
April 4th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun and use XD

Hollywood
April 4th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! If you want to be friends or if you need help just pm me! ^^

Natsuki
April 4th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Excuse me, but your IP Address matches UltraNova's. ^^; Remember, if you want to change your name, go ahead, but please keep it to the Name Change Thread. ^^; Sowwy, but I gotta close this. PM me if you have any objections.

*closes*

~Kelsey