• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sugar Bowl

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
Who do you think will win the Sugar Bowl? For OU to win, Jason White has to rebound from the Kansas State game. I hope LSU wins though because I think that USC should be in the Sugar Bowl rather than OU so I feel USC got cheated.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
Sorry for the wrong forum... :'( LSU won 21 to 14. I sort of thought they would win. Who did everyone else predict the winner would be?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Ah, another fellow football fan.There are so few football fans here....Anyways, I hope that LSU will win, to me they seem that they are doing quite good this year.I have to say their last game was quite good.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
I like football a lot too. I'm glad LSU won because they looked very good like you said. I wish USC got to play LSU for the National Championship though. I don't like the BCS computers. And you are correct, LSU did do very well, 12 wins and 1 loss not including the game against Georgia or OU.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Yea, LSU has been doing really good, 12 and 1 is awesome.If they keep this up, they may win the sugar bowl.I'm not much of a fan of USC, so I hope LSU wins

Back