PDA

View Full Version : Hey every1...guess wot.......im new

Yami_Zidane
April 4th, 2005, 6:07 AM
hey every1 im new as u can tell cuz im not quite sure where i am *looks around* well im a big fan of pokemon, play the games and watch the anime still.
this seems like its the place for me but theres so many different forums *blink* im goin to be lost for a few days lol well Cya

Hantsuki
April 4th, 2005, 6:56 AM
Welcome to PC^^ I like your username BTW,it has Yami in it XD well,post a lot,enjoy your stay and have fun^^ PM me if you want to be friends^^

Silver Pearl
April 4th, 2005, 7:20 AM
Hi!...Welcome to Pokecommunity! Its very fun here. Really fun. So fun that you will lol in tell you go to sleep. Well, its not that long.

Kira
April 4th, 2005, 7:55 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Enjoy and come back from the lostness soon XD

Dawson
April 4th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Woohoo! Another English member! XD

Welcome to PC Yami_Zidane, remember to have fun and stay active!

Hollywood
April 4th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! If you want to be friends or if you need help just pm me! ^^

Snivi
April 4th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Nicks
April 4th, 2005, 3:34 PM
G'day, Yami, have a great stay here at PC, post heaps and don't forget, PM me if you would like to become my friend!

Natsuki
April 4th, 2005, 3:36 PM
Well, your IP Address matches a lot of other users. <.< Afew to be mentioned are Lone Eevee, Mystic Wolf, Rukario, and many others. @.@ Please don't re-register and pretend to be new like this...it isn't nice. XP Anyways, I'll have to close this, PM meh with any objections. ^^;

*closes*

~Kelsey