PDA

View Full Version : Hello ^.^

MewSkitty
April 4th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Hi, a friend of mine from SPPf aksed me to join these forums so I did. I like helping people out, so if anyone needs someone to help them, or even to just talk about anything, I'll be glad to talk with you via PMs, AIM or e-mail. Me AIM screen name is Rukario Master and my e-mail is [email protected] :chinese:

Asura Nirosuki
April 4th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Hazzah! Welcome im glad you came to PC if yuou are in need of a friend PM me^^.

Team Magma Girl
April 4th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Hello! I don't know if you know me but I'm from SPPf too.
Welcome to PC.
Have fun
PM me if you want to be friends.

Dawson
April 4th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Welcome to PC Rukario Master! Remember to have fun and stay active!

Kira
April 4th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun an enjoy life!

Freenaturearts
April 4th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Again that forum pops up and I get ever so cerios about it XD.

Anyway Welcome , I'm glad to see another helpful face around here ^^. Pm me if you wanna be friends I bet since you'v already joined a forum you know to follow the rules so I wont mension that part ^-^ but have a great time and I hope to see you in the days to come.

Hollywood
April 4th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! If you want to be friends or if you need help just pm me! ^^

PrinceOfDarkness
April 4th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Welcome to PC Rukario. I mean Rukario Master. PM if ya wanna be friends. Have fun amd follow teh rules. ~DigiCool~

MewSkitty
April 4th, 2005, 12:03 PM
I've been going to Pokemon forums for over a year, I know my way around them. I joined SPPf only a few weeks ago, but I'm already doing great there. I'll PM those who wanted to be friends when I have the time, right now I have a lot of work to do with my web site and all. For a link to me website, just PM me ^.^

Snivi
April 4th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Natsuki
April 4th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Welcome to The PokeCommunity Rukario Master! ^____^ My name's Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. =3 Be sure to check out the rules and all that jazz and have a fun time! ^^

~Kelsey

Shikon no Tama
April 4th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Welcome to PC! My name is Aleksandra, but you can call me Moony-chan or whatever you want. I hope you have fun, follow the rules, and if you have any questions or you wish to become friends with me, just PM me. ^^

Nicks
April 4th, 2005, 03:24 PM
G'day and welcome to PC, RM, have a great time and obay the rules

Ninja Retsu
April 4th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Hi, a friend of mine from SPPf aksed me to join these forums so I did. I like helping people out, so if anyone needs someone to help them, or even to just talk about anything, I'll be glad to talk with you via PMs, AIM or e-mail. Me AIM screen name is Rukario Master and my e-mail is [email protected] :chinese:
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Little Rukario
April 4th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Uerukamu Arata Buzai :)
Glad to have you here RM, I remember you from SPPF. Enjoy your stay here at PC, I think that it's better than SPPF, but don't tell Joe that I said that :D

Lust
April 4th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Post a lot. If you want to be friends then you can PM me.

pika2000
April 8th, 2005, 06:34 AM
I rember you from SPPf, welcome here, buddy^^
I'm sure you'll have a great time here^^