PDA

View Full Version : I got lost on the way...

Little Rukario
April 4th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Hello everyone I'm Little Rukario. I bring you greetings from SPF. I decided to join this site because I was getting bored with Serebii's Forums :tired: and this site looked more lively. Hmmm...I think that I'll stay here for a while :D Pleased to meet all of you PC.

MegaDitto
April 4th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Hey I know you. Youre a nice guy around the Newbie Lounge there. Welcome to PC. Follow the rules and have a good time and pm me if you want to be friends. ^__^

Dawson
April 4th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Welcome to PC Little Rukario! I'm glad you found us here, it's so much better than SPPf XD Remember to have fun and stay active!

Little Rukario
April 4th, 2005, 1:01 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. It feels wierd to be new to another site, it's almost frightning XD But I can tell that you guys don't bite :p

Asura Nirosuki
April 4th, 2005, 1:09 PM
Welcome lost little lamb to the pokemon community.Please enjoy your stay and if you need help tell us for we are your guidence.

PrinceOfDarkness
April 4th, 2005, 1:10 PM
Welcome Little Rukario. Have fun, follow teh rules, and PM me if u wanna be friends or kno my sn for AIM/YahooIM XD

ravenstorture
April 4th, 2005, 1:15 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm Ryan. Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Natsuki
April 4th, 2005, 3:25 PM
Hello Little Rukario! ^_____^ My name's Kelsey, it's wonderful to meet you. ^.~ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! <3~~~ Please read the rules and all that jazz and have a great time! 8D

~Kelsey

Snivi
April 4th, 2005, 5:05 PM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity! Be sure to have fun! ^__~

Ninja Retsu
April 4th, 2005, 5:05 PM
Hello everyone I'm Little Rukario. I bring you greetings from SPF. I decided to join this site because I was getting bored with Serebii's Forums :tired: and this site looked more lively. Hmmm...I think that I'll stay here for a while :D Pleased to meet all of you PC.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.
P.S.I am a member at Serebii too ,but I am not active much.(But I have ever seen you there.) I am just a Rainbow trainer now ,but if you need friends,feel free to tell me. I will be your friend.(You can send private messages to me.)

Lust
April 4th, 2005, 8:11 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! Post a lot. If you want to be friends then you can PM me.

Breakout
April 6th, 2005, 5:39 AM
Hey Little Rukario, Welcome to PC!
I hope you have fun here!
See ya 'round!

Phoenix Riley
April 6th, 2005, 6:07 AM
Hey welcome to Pc have and if ya help PM and we can be buds

Nicks
April 6th, 2005, 7:14 AM
G'day, mate, My nake is Nicks, But you can call me Nicks, have fun here at PC, post heaps, i hope to see you round XD

Kira
April 6th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun and stay alive XD

Hollywood
April 6th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Hey, and welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! PM me if you have any questions or want to be friends! ^_^

pika2000
April 8th, 2005, 6:44 AM
Hi and welcome my friend^^
I'm glad you joined PC too^^

Shining Mew
April 8th, 2005, 7:38 PM
Welcome to PC! Im on SPPF too. I hope you have fun here and make a ton of posts!

-SM

BluePhoenix
April 9th, 2005, 4:51 AM
Welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be my friend. My yahoo im address is- [email protected]
~RAP~