PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon~the new crystal

Midori Chi
April 4th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Anyone like Sailor Moon? I thought of an rp!

Plot:

A new crystal has been created...the "Dark Inmerium Crystal" It was created by the Dark Kingdom and it's power is to destroy the Earth. The Dark Kingdom is planning to use it on Tokyo and the scouts have to get rid of it...as well as the imposters who made it...Also...new enimies have come as well...

You can either chosse to be a scout or make one up...

Sailor Mars
Sailor Mercury
Sailor Venus
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Uranus
Sailor Neptune
Sailor Pluto
Sailor Saturn

I'm still thinking about weither you play Sailor Moon,Mini-moon,or Tuxedo Mask..

If you want to make one up, here's the form!

Name:
Main color:
Powers:
Looks:
Personality:

Asura Nirosuki
April 4th, 2005, 01:21 PM
I love to do stuff like this.It sure sound exciting^^can you do OC?
Name:Dark Asparagus or Planetist.
Planet:Moon dust rings
Main color:Black
Powers:Growth anything:She has a pet Dragon called Draklus who teams up with her in Emergerys.
Looks:is dark skinned, white hair, has a very long Green and black dress with an flower on her forehead.
Personality:Is Tender and Sweet wishes to Grow plants.Hates the idea of people crushing the earth.

Midori Chi
April 4th, 2005, 01:26 PM
I love to do stuff like this.It sure sound exciting^^can you do OC?
Name:Dark Asparagus or Planetist.
Planet:Moon dust rings
Powers:Growth anything:She has a pet Dragon called Draklus who teams up with her in Emergerys.
Looks:is dark skinned, white hair, has a very long Green and black dress with an flower on her forehead.
Personality:Is Tender and Sweet wishes to Grow plants.Hates the idea of people crushing the earth.

You mean..OOC? Yes! Great character! And I decided if more people join here,and they decide to make up a character..then I'll make it an rp with only made-up peps then...XD!

Forgotten_hope
April 4th, 2005, 01:34 PM
hey trap..if your going to do this then i think i would be a good tuxedo mask(i'llprob be the only boy to join this lol.)so is it ok?

Midori Chi
April 4th, 2005, 01:39 PM
hey trap..if your going to do this then i think i would be a good tuxedo mask(i'llprob be the only boy to join this lol.)so is it ok?

Sure! Or you could make one up..take ur pick! XD

Forgotten_hope
April 4th, 2005, 01:56 PM
meh i'll be tuxido.ummm i forgot his real name....

Midori Chi
April 4th, 2005, 02:03 PM
It's Darien Sheilds...Anyways...hmm...here's my person (I made her up a long time ago whenit was the only anime I knew about)

Name:Kaori
Planet(or something space-related):Sailor Milkyway
Main color:mint green
Powers:Sailor Moon isn't here anymore..so SHE has the power of the silver imperium crystal/princess and is also the Keeper of Secrets.
Looks:I'm gonna draw her and post her on,okay?
Personality:sweet,serious in battle,(nothing like Serena XD)

Forgotten_hope
April 4th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Name: Darien Sheilds Jr.
Planet:Earth(well he's from earth)
Powers:No real powers,but has all the skill of his father.
Looks:just like Darien Sheilds
Personality:A young romancer,who is the son of Tuxido mask.He is just like his father.

Midori Chi
April 4th, 2005, 02:19 PM
er..cause Milkyway has the same powers and crystal as Sailor Moon before Sailor Moon died...you think him and her should have romance..or no?

Forgotten_hope
April 4th, 2005, 02:22 PM
hmmmmmm...sure why not...spice up the story a little

Midori Chi
April 4th, 2005, 02:24 PM
okay! I know there are only 3 peps on this altogether..but..I'm allowing for us to go ahead and rp if we want..AND...If you guys know some Sailor Moon fans..could you tell 'em about this?

Mystic
April 4th, 2005, 04:12 PM
If you need a villian to play, I can play him. If thats ok with you. Anyways, here's my application.

Name: Nova
Planet(or something space-related): Nova
Main color: White
Powers: Thermal Explosions, basicly Non-Elemental Power.
Looks: Short red hair with a scar over the right eye. Rather tall and skinny and looks young. Wears a white suit and pants with red and blue designs around the shirt. He also wears white shoes.
Personality: Cold, mysterious and dark.

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Could I please be Sailor Saturn?

Midori Chi
April 6th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Sure! So..here's what I have...

Sailor Milkyway - me!
Sailor Saturn - paige
Tuxedo Mask - F_h
Nova - Mystic
Planetist - maya

Ok...I'll start it up! Thanx for joining! If it's okay...I'm gonna make it where they already know 'bout thier powers..

ic: It was a cold,breezy night. There were so many stars in the sky,and the moon was a cresent. Kaori looked up on her balcony. It was 10:00 and here she was,bored. She already did her homework,already ate dinner,already was bored. She then heard often police alarms going off near. Her eyes widened,and she felt determined. She took out her brooch and held it up in the air.

Forgotten_hope
April 7th, 2005, 05:13 PM
ooc:ok I'm asuming we have met already
ic:Sirens start to ring."Oh here we go again."I say."Oh well at least I get to see Sailor Milkyway."Then I get into my costume,and rush to the scene.

Asura Nirosuki
April 7th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"The earth seems too queit"Planiest hissed.She took a glance at Kaori and darien Jr for her crytsal ball and smiled."Looks like young teens have to be in school".And grinned.

Kay11190
April 8th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Hey I'll join. Do we also go to school and stuff in this Rp on the count of they really didn't do much fighting in daulight on the show.

Name:Kay
Planet:Crimson Star
Main colors:black an crimson
Powers: mainly fire, but uses a staff in battle. Can also use stars to project fake images of him while facing opponents.
Looks:has green eyes and short light blue hair. He normally wears blue jeans and a red T-shirt but when in costume he wears black dress pants and a Crimson button down shirt and has a staff on his back
Personality: Kind and funny . He is never backs down from a fight no matter how strong the opponent is. He sticks up people who can't defend themselves and wll do anything for a friend.

OOC: In the beginning I don't know you guys

IC: Kay lay in his bed listening to the radio getting his stuff ready for shcool tommorrow. He heard sirens coming from outside. I guess the police never get any sleep around here.He thought to himself. Maybe one quick battle won't kill me for the tests tommorrow. Kay finished getting his stuff together and ran outside with his staff. He hurried and followed the police car making sure not to be seen by anyone. He quickly put his hands in the shape of a pentagram like his grandfathers showed ihm and transformed into his Crimson Star costume.

Midori Chi
April 8th, 2005, 12:57 PM
ooc: Thanx for joining! ..And it's fine that your person doesn't know at first...

ic: Kaori started running toward where she felt the dark presence. She spotted the enemy. (who ever wants to be a quick enemy,go right on ahead!) She gasped in the background. "Time to make my entrance" she said to herself.

Asura Nirosuki
April 8th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Planiset heard the girl she was after coming.She quickly descuised herself as an ordianary teacher.They both meet eyes."Hello little lady hope to see you in school tomarrow".Planiset smiled and walked away.

Forgotten_hope
April 8th, 2005, 01:07 PM
I get at the scene."Why hello there Miss Kaori." "A pleasure to see you.Now are we ready to kick this monster's ***?"I say to her politely,as I get ready for the fight.

Midori Chi
April 8th, 2005, 01:22 PM
ic: Kaori turned around,in a surprise. "Oh! Good thing you're here! I just..heard someone..come up to me..she sounded like an adult....."(I am referring to the teacher.)
She smiled for a moment. "Anyways...I'm all set. *clenches fists*

Asura Nirosuki
April 8th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Planiset ran as soon as they discovered that she was a mad woman.She could hear there foot steps gaining on her and she hidd in a dark building."I create carrotiuy!".She yelled.Before her eyes came a Red eyed giant carrot monster."Muhahahahahaha!".She laughed and dissapered leaving the monster to fight them.

Midori Chi
April 8th, 2005, 02:02 PM
ic: Kaori gasped and shouted,"Hault! How dare you try to take these citizens! In the name of the universe of stars,I'll desroy you!

ooc: And no..she doen't do that WEIRD finger thing...

Forgotten_hope
April 8th, 2005, 06:07 PM
"What the hell.A carrot monster?"I say dumbfounded."I mean seriously...who makes a carrot monster.Well what ever let's destroy it."I say as I run upto it and start punching and kicking it.

Asura Nirosuki
April 8th, 2005, 08:00 PM
The creature grabed Darien Jr.It hissed and threw him across the room.Then it went dashing towards Kaori.

Forgotten_hope
April 8th, 2005, 08:19 PM
"Ow.That hurt....."I say as I get up."Now I'm mad....Kaori brace yourself for it."

Kay11190
April 8th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Kay hurried around the corner and saw some other people fighting a giant carrot monster. Dang these guys always get here before I do. Kay thought while watching one of them get tossed aside by the carrot. I need to make sure they dont see my face. Kay ran into the room and made the sign of the pentagram again making a ring of fire around everyone preventing them from leaving the area. "Now you stupid carrot I don't think you should be messing with people out of your league." Kay said walking toward it. the carrot took a swing at Kay knocking him against the firewall. Kay struggled to get up and took out his staff to help him balance his weight. Need to think of how to beat this thing. It's stronger than I thought.

Asura Nirosuki
April 8th, 2005, 08:50 PM
The creature roared and grew bigger and turned into a immases lady Venus fly trap."Hiiiiya!".It screech as it pinned Kay to the wall and gave him a poision kiss of death.

Kay11190
April 8th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Kay struggled to stay up with the firewall behind him burning his back. Why the heck did I leave my house to fight this thing. Come on need to think of somthing, I got it. Kay put his fingers in the shape in a pentagram again and shot a blast of fire inside the plant. The plant backed off of Kay dropping him to the ground. Kay got up and backed up a bit and watched the omnster from a distance knowing he couldn't take anymore of a beating than he did.

Akio123
April 8th, 2005, 10:42 PM
May I join?
Name:Rion
Planet:Poseidan
Main color: Azure-blue
Powers:Water
Looks:Blue hair, Blue eyes, and has a symbol of the planet on his forehead. He wears a shirt with an eye on it. He ussually wears head phones, because he is always listening to music
Personality:Easy-going, nice, and very smart. He is always caring and can not stand when people are being rude to him or his friends.
IC: I listen to my radio in my room while doing my homework. "Rion, breakfast is ready!" I responded to the voice, "Coming mom, I am finishing my homework due on Monday! It is amazing, I live on another planet from Poisidan and they still have Homework!"I said to myself. "I hope I meet some new people." I heard a scream. "Mom, whats wrong!" I saw a huge flower attacking my mom. "I will save you, Ocean crusher! I won't transform and show mt myom my sailor form yet." I summoned a huge wave and blasted the flower away. "Rion, I told you never to use your powers, honey. It destroys the house. Now I need you to go out and buy some food." I nodded and took the money my mom waved at me. "I will be back later." While, I am out I see someone being attacked by a Venus Fly trap.

Asura Nirosuki
April 8th, 2005, 11:09 PM
The venus fly trap monster lady limbed about from the damage."you! you're done for!".
With all her last will the monster claped her hands togeather and the poision in Kay body made him turn all toxic inside."Hahahahahaha!".It cracked then died out turning into nothing but a harmless venus fly trap plant.

Midori Chi
April 9th, 2005, 07:48 AM
ic: Kaori gasped at everyine's injuries. She clenched her fists in anger. She then summoned her staff. "Moonlight surround!" she shouted. A twirling beam came out ofr the staff and hit the monster.

Asura Nirosuki
April 9th, 2005, 09:54 AM
The plant got smaller than soon vanished in thin air.

Mystic
April 9th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Off in a safe distance, where the others can't see him. Nova stood atop of a building looking down at them. His arms was crossed acrossed his chest. He had a silght smirk for a smile. He was kind of upset that his monster was defeated by those girls. But he should've known better than to underestamte them.

Nova: I see that these girls are the type not to fool around with. Hmph.

Nova then teleported away to his hideout.

Forgotten_hope
April 9th, 2005, 10:38 AM
ooc:eh hem....I'm in this too...
ic:"Excellent work Miss Kaori."I say to her."Now..who are you Sir.You see very powerful in skills of fire."I say nicely to Kay.

Midori Chi
April 9th, 2005, 12:37 PM
ic: Kaori got up from her knees,huffing a bit,still mad in the face. "I'd like to know too...you don't seem like an enemy though..."

Akio123
April 9th, 2005, 12:54 PM
I ran over to the scene with the girls and the one boy. "Are you alright? I saw the battle and I have to say that you all battled spectacularlly!" I put out my right hand to shake hands. "My name is Rion! I come from the water planet Posiedan!" I told them all with huge enthusiasm. "What are your names?"

Midori Chi
April 9th, 2005, 01:00 PM
ic: Kaori turned around to the new person shaking everyone's hands. "I'm Sailor Milkyway....Kaori Nagata..." she said.

Kay11190
April 9th, 2005, 01:28 PM
"Thanks for the compliment, but I don't think it's a good time for me to tell you who I really am." Kay said now standing up fully. "Hey I'll see you around, I might be closer to you than you think. " Kay ran off as quickly as e could to his house using all the back alleys. Man I can't believe that thing took that much out of me. My grandfather is going to kill me if I don't go to school tomorrow.Kay thought now laying on his bed in pain. Well hopefully I'll be fine in the morning.

Forgotten_hope
April 9th, 2005, 01:29 PM
"Umm hello???"I say as i shake his hand."I am Tuxedo mask a.k.a. Darien Jr. but please...just call me Darien."

Akio123
April 9th, 2005, 02:40 PM
"You all have planet sailor powers too. I am known as Sailor Poseidan on my planet. I really do not think we should be showing off our powers in public," I heard a crash as instantly as I heard the sound. "We should probably go and check this out to see if there is a problem." I ran off to the center of town and blocking my way was a man with a mask on.

Forgotten_hope
April 9th, 2005, 02:48 PM
"God...here we go again."I say as I run towards the crash."Who are you and why do you have a mask on like me?"I say to him.

Midori Chi
April 9th, 2005, 05:15 PM
ic: Kaori asked also,"Yes..We keep on bumping into new people,don't we?" She smiled while running.

Asura Nirosuki
April 9th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Planiest growled from her crystal ball as she watched them surived."What will master say about this?".She asked herself while she walked to his lair.She opened his door and bowed."They are alot powerful then we though...doesn't mean we won't give up. What is the next plain Master Nova?".She asked him.

Midori Chi
April 10th, 2005, 09:04 AM
ooc: Mwa ha ha! evil scene! Anyways...I'm thinking of making it the next day and at school something weird happens...any ideas?

Mystic
April 10th, 2005, 09:55 AM
ooc: Mwa ha ha! evil scene! Anyways...I'm thinking of making it the next day and at school something weird happens...any ideas?

OOC- It don't sound bad to me.

IC- Nova turned around and looked at his henchwoman. He slightly closed his eyes as he spoke.

Nova: These......scouts. They've aready proven that they can stand their ground for a simple monster like that. Hmm, it sounds like we need to see if they can stand their ground once again. I'll let you take control of this mission for now. Don't fail me.

Akio123
April 10th, 2005, 09:57 AM
I took out a crystal necklace with the symbol of Posidan on it. "I summon the power of the oceans that flow and ebb throughout my self and summon my power!" A flash of blue light appeared. I was then holding a staff with the symbol on it. "Masked man, you will not beat a team of people with the powerrs of the planets, Tsunami Crash!" I summoned a huge wave and it hit the man.

Midori Chi
April 10th, 2005, 10:23 AM
ooc:Akio...who are you battling?

ic: It was the next day. Kaori was already up,already did her morning routine,so now,she was watching tv until it was time to leave to school. *A tune is heard on the tv* "We interupt this program for a special announcement..Just last night,a carrot shaped monster was on the scene. The police found it dead earlier today and are working on who could of defeated this monster. There will be more on the news at 7:00.." Kaori sighed. She turned off the tv,took her backpack,and headed off to school.

Kay11190
April 10th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Kay got up later than usaul the next morning. With little pain from last night left Kay decided to go to school. As he headed down stairs his grandfather in the kitchen making breakfast."Your up late your usually out of the house by now. And don't even think about giving me that fighting crime excuse because that was your choice. Remember we have a spring session today, so make sure your home at a decent time."

"Alright grandpa." Kay answered grabbing an apple and heading off to school.

Midori Chi
April 10th, 2005, 10:44 AM
ic; Kaori arrived at school,already sitting down for her first class....Math....She took out her homework and then took out a sketchpad and a pencil.

Kay11190
April 10th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Kay walked dwon the block toward his school. He had a math test coming up first period today so he had to hurry. He started to sprint to school taking every shortcut he knew. when he got to school the first bell had rang so he had five minutes to get to class. Walking to class he saw his biology teacher acting a bit wierd. He seemed to be more very pail and was sweating like crazy. Kay walked away thinking he probubly just had an accident in the lab and headed to class. Kay took his seat in the middle of class and got ready.

Asura Nirosuki
April 10th, 2005, 12:13 PM
She watched the scouts go to school from her crysatl ball."Don't worry master i have them all be learning...Hahahahahahaha".She laughed as she disappered.

Midori Chi
April 10th, 2005, 02:34 PM
ic: BRRRRRRRING! The bell had rung and the math teacher came walking in. She said,"Okay class..before we start..your bioligy teacher has a presentation for us.."

ooc: Is taht ok? XD

Kay11190
April 13th, 2005, 01:37 PM
OOC: Yeah I guess but I think it would have been better if he showed up later to draw up some suspence.

Ic:Kay watched the biology teacher walk to the front of the class and prepare himself. He wasn't sweating anymore but now looked incredibly nervous. " I wanted you all to know that my classes for today have been cancelled due to the principle has asked me to do a survey of the schools faculty and children. At random times during the day you all will be called down to my room and fill it out " Said the teacher who now seemed to be a bit calmer. Kay watched him walk out the room mumbling something to himself. All Kay could make out was power and decided to forget about it.

Midori Chi
April 13th, 2005, 01:43 PM
ic: Kaori was a little freaked. She thought,"Well..that's odd..why would a bioligy teacher do something like that?"

Forgotten_hope
April 13th, 2005, 01:49 PM
"Yes!No classes"I yell.Hmmmm I wonder why she is doing this... "Hey guys!"I walk over them."Whats up?Psyched there are no classes?"I say happily to them."Why hello Kaori."I say to her.

Midori Chi
April 13th, 2005, 01:57 PM
ic: Kaori smiled back. "Hi! ..actually...I think it's weird...it's not a holiday or anything..."

Kay11190
April 13th, 2005, 02:03 PM
"Well it's only for one class though but I still think it's kinda cool. Did you guys notice that the biology teacher looked a bit out of it. I mean earlier when I saw him he was sweating and just a minute ago he was muttering something to himself. Anyway you guys should get ready for class now our the teacher will have a fit when she's ready to start." Kay looked up at the teachers desk as she sorted through papers and getting ready to start the lesson.

Midori Chi
April 13th, 2005, 02:09 PM
ooc:Should we just get to the next serious scene instead of waste our time rp-ing about school?

Forgotten_hope
April 13th, 2005, 02:17 PM
ooc:well we should make this stuff about school lead into an important bit.
ic:"Crap.You're right Kay."I say."We should sit down." "Come on Kaori!"I say as I grasp her hand and pull her to the desk next to mine.

Kay11190
April 13th, 2005, 02:21 PM
OOC: We can skip some and go like to lunch or something but we can't skip to much of school though

IC: After Kay's math and history class he headed to the lunch room for his free period. When he got there he went to his usua table at the back and sat down. Kay took out his book about different ways to use fire attacks his grandpa wrote for him. Kay started reading it knowing he had lunch next period anyway. Soon enough he found an interesting attack that might help him face any plants again without being hurt and also a coolprojectile move.

Forgotten_hope
April 13th, 2005, 02:24 PM
I sneek up on Kay"BOO!"I scream."Haha sorry I couldn't resist." "So whatcha readin?"I ask taking his book."Wow...looks omplicated...Here"I give back the book being careful not to loose the page."Now...where is Kaori..."I say looking around.

Kay11190
April 13th, 2005, 02:47 PM
"You really need to stop sneeking up on people." Kay said stilll a bit startled. "Anyway I'm not sure where she is. Maybe she just went to the library to get a book for a project or something. Kay closed his book and put it away. "So have you noticed that the grils that wherre called to take the survey in math and history never came back. Don't you think it's odd for a survey to take that long?"

Forgotten_hope
April 13th, 2005, 02:50 PM
"HeHe.Sorry I'll stop doing that."I say"Yeah I did notice that..no survey should take that long..."I say thinking."Maybe we should wait for Kaori and then check it out..."

Midori Chi
April 13th, 2005, 02:57 PM
IC: Kaori walked to the cafeteria,seeing the ywo. She skipped up to them. "Hey! What'cha doin'?"

Kay11190
April 13th, 2005, 03:05 PM
"Oh we were just waiting for you. We wanted to know if you wanted to check out that survey thing. If you havn't noticed everyone who has went it take it never came back. So are you up to it?" Kay asked seeming to be ready to check it out as soon as she agreed. Something is up I can sense it but I don't know what. Hopefully these guys won't have to find out about my powers. Kay thought to himself

Forgotten_hope
April 13th, 2005, 03:08 PM
"Hey Kaori."I say to her."Come on lets go!"I say "Um....Kay is something the matter?"I ask him.

Mystic
April 13th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Nova looked on through a blueish energy ball at the students.

Nova: Hmm, I've got my work cut out for myself. These brats mean buisness. But lets see how strong they are against my partner's new monster. Hmm, heh heh heh heh. Its just a matter of time before I can launch my master plan!

Forgotten_hope
April 13th, 2005, 04:21 PM
ooc:ok i'm not gonna say this again...i am a boy,and so is kay.

Mystic
April 13th, 2005, 04:26 PM
OOC- Sorry about that. I'll edit my post right now.

Kay11190
April 13th, 2005, 04:29 PM
"Oh nothing, so let's go check this thing out." Kay said picking up his bookbag. The linch bell sounded as Kay stood up. He headed toward the door as kids flooding into the cafateria.On the way out someone hit Kay's back causing it to hurt again. Kay continue to walk ignoring the pain that now seemed to be getting worse.

Forgotten_hope
April 13th, 2005, 04:55 PM
"WATCH IT!"I scream at the rushing kids"Yeah same to you buddy."I yell at someone."Gah Kay are you sure you're ok..I think you should go to the nurse..."

Kay11190
April 13th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"No I'm ok. It's not as bad as it looks." Kay said trying to make it look as though he was fine. "Come on lets just go to the Biology lab." Kay started to walk with a slight limp. AS he reached the lab he put his ear gainst the door and heard moving. It soon stoped and went scilent. Kay tried to listen harder and heard someone speaking to the teacher it sounded like it said more powder. Who the hack need powder. Kay thought to himslef. He then remembered that the teacher earlier was talking about power maybe that's what the person was saying. Then what in the world would need power. He thought backing away from the door.

Forgotten_hope
April 13th, 2005, 06:18 PM
"Whats's happening?"I ask."Did you here anything suspisious?"

Midori Chi
April 13th, 2005, 06:23 PM
ic: Kaori was now with the two. She felt very odd,hearing strange voices.

Kay11190
April 13th, 2005, 06:29 PM
"Yeah, something or someone is in there with him. I mean I heard alot of movement from inside then it all stoped and I heard a strange voice." Kay said looking at them. "Do you think we should go in and see what's going on. WE should be able to see what happened to everyone or he could at least tell us." Kay was now about to open the door when the teacher came out and quickly slamed the door behind him. "It's not your turn you three now please out of my way I have buissness do do." Said the biology teacher as he stormed off down the hall.

Midori Chi
April 13th, 2005, 06:31 PM
IC; Kaori nodded. 'Yes..'

Forgotten_hope
April 13th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"This is definetely suspisious...." "I'm not so sure we are safe but we have to see..."

Midori Chi
April 13th, 2005, 06:56 PM
ic; Kaori slowly opened the door. She was shocked at what she saw.

Asura Nirosuki
April 13th, 2005, 10:57 PM
The fasle teacher ran up the highest stairs to meet me.He turned to make sure that no one was following him.He saw Planiest with a very mad face.He bowed"It's hard to gather all the of the teenages human soul's since some of the students are keeping an eye on me".She opened her mouth."BUT!".He stoped her."Since they are eyeing on me they don't know that half the school kids already have been turned into creatures".He beam happy.Planeist grinned."Exclent!.Master Nova will be pleased....If those pest bother you DESTROY THEM!!".And with that she vanished

Midori Chi
April 14th, 2005, 12:52 PM
ic; Kaori gasped. She felt odd...

Asura Nirosuki
April 14th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Planiest's monster grinned from a coner."That right Kaori...give me all your inerpower..".
He placed a hand on her chest and the crystal inside her came out."What beautiful engery you have".And grinned.

Midori Chi
April 14th, 2005, 01:03 PM
IC; Kaori screamed. She felt her power being sucked out of her. She couldn't get free.

Asura Nirosuki
April 14th, 2005, 01:07 PM
He struggled"Hold still! don't stuggle or it only hurts worse.Here...here..I have It!".And sighed.Then smirked."I now will give it to Planiest and our plan will work perfectly!".
He disappeared.

Midori Chi
April 14th, 2005, 01:20 PM
ooc; Kaori is still in danger...XD

Kay11190
April 14th, 2005, 01:23 PM
OOC: Trap-door57 you should try to put more detail into your posts. Some of the mods might consider it spam.

IC:Kay watched in shock at what was happening to Kaori. He couldn't move and was sweating horribly. Should I transform and save her. NO that would put her in risk if she new about my powers. Kay thought in confusion. By the time he made up his mind it was too late the monster had dissappeared. "Koari are you okay!" He asked rushing over to her.

Midori Chi
April 14th, 2005, 01:26 PM
OOC; Yeah...I'll do better..XD

IC; The monster had took her crystal. Therefore..she was unconcious. Her skin was completely cold,and there was no sign of breathing.

Asura Nirosuki
April 14th, 2005, 01:37 PM
"Planiest! Planiest! i have it! i have the girls power!".PLaniest's monster jumped with joy.She came down and grinned."AHh! so priceless...you did well now i will give you a name..."Hidenu!".and smirked "I will give this to master Nova!".And disapeared with her hench men.

Midori Chi
April 14th, 2005, 01:40 PM
ooc: *waiting for something to happen with Kaori*

Forgotten_hope
April 14th, 2005, 01:48 PM
"Kay!IS THAT ALL YOU'RE GONNA DO!"I yell at him."Hold on Kaori!"I say as I run towards her.I start punching and kicking the teacher."Let....go....of her crystal!"I yell as I kick the crystal out o her hands,place it on Kaori,and loosen Kaori."Kaori...are you ok?"I say holding her in my arms.

Midori Chi
April 14th, 2005, 01:53 PM
ic: Kaori opened her eyes. Her eyes were warm again. "Oh..darien?"

Akio123
April 14th, 2005, 03:31 PM
OOC: Sorry, I have not posted lately, I have been busy.
I watched the scene of the battle the other scouts had with the monstr. "They are as powerful as I thought they were. However, I will need to speak with them again." I pulled a crystal with a smbol of Posiedan on it. "i have powers similar to them, but we all seem to have different powers depending on our planets. Mine is the water planet, Posiedan." I began to reminicse of my home planet. "I think I will visit there soon." I ran off from where I was watching to go back to my school.

Forgotten_hope
April 14th, 2005, 03:39 PM
ooc:ok how about we actually read previous posts please.that was complete spam.
ic:"Are you all right Kaori?"I ask her in my arms."You should be more careful."I say to her."Now what should we do..."I say to myself.

Midori Chi
April 14th, 2005, 06:49 PM
ooc: Okay..time for like,a MAYJOR impact on the story...how bout we do something having to do with the Dark Imperium Crystal?

Kay11190
April 16th, 2005, 09:45 AM
OOC: I don't think we should introduce that for a while or the story would move too fast.

IC: "Well I think we should find that monster." Kay said walking over to the two. "If we find it and beat it we might be able to get some answers. Plus If we are lucky we can find whoever let that thing into the school because I know our teacher wouldn't do that. Kay started to think of a way to track the monster without showing them his powers. He knew he would have to eventually but now wasn't the time.

Midori Chi
April 16th, 2005, 11:32 AM
ooc: Right! XD

ic: Kaori paused in thought for a moment. Then,sher said,"Okay..let's go.."

Kay11190
April 17th, 2005, 07:44 AM
"Alright then. I think I saw the teacher head up toward the roof before maybe that's where he ran off to." Kay said hurrying down the hallway. He quickly turned to the stairwell and headed up for the roof. Ok I think I can trust my friends with my secret so If anything happens I can help them. Kay thought approaching the door to the roof.

Forgotten_hope
April 17th, 2005, 08:06 AM
"Alright let's go get that crazy teacher!"I say as I run up to the roof.I open the door."What is your problem lady!?"

Midori Chi
April 17th, 2005, 08:21 AM
ic: Kaori came in behind all the others. She put her hands at her waist,and shouted,"Why are you doing this?!"

Mystic
April 17th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Nova sat back in his chair and looked off into the distant darkness. He slightly smiled and thought how could he stop these kids before they got out of control? He then sighed deeply and closed his eyes while still thinking about a way to stop those kids fast. There had to be a way he thought.

Asura Nirosuki
April 17th, 2005, 05:05 PM
PLaniest growled."My monster pet elemite these fools!".And vanished in thin air.
The dark creature roared out of his teacher disguse and Stood up.He seemed to look like a giant evil Bull.It stomped once to create a huge fissure.

Midori Chi
April 17th, 2005, 05:28 PM
ic: "GAH!" Kaori lost her balance for a second,as the monster stomped. Her face clenched up with anger. She took out her staff with the cresent moon on it. She shout,"Pure love extintion!!"

pink-tiger
April 18th, 2005, 03:59 PM
I want to be sailor mars

Midori Chi
April 18th, 2005, 04:12 PM
ooc; No! Sailor Mars isn't taken! Thanx for joining!

pink-tiger
April 19th, 2005, 05:42 PM
So whats happend so far?Is there a part comming up soon were Sailor Mars is in it?If ther is tell me what to do.

Midori Chi
April 20th, 2005, 01:00 PM
ooc: hmm...I think you should wait till everyone is done with this lil scene..then you can come in the next day and introduce yourself at school...ok?

Asura Nirosuki
April 22nd, 2005, 01:06 AM
The bull evaded the attack as he did a super charge at Koari almost O-k ing her to the walls.His eyes went in a hot Red pursit agian and did another Fissure

Midori Chi
April 25th, 2005, 01:02 PM
ic: Kaori was covered in scars and bruises. "I want to give up..I feel horrible.." she thought. She reached for her staff anf tried the same attack again.

Forgotten_hope
April 26th, 2005, 12:57 PM
"Kaori are you ok?"I yell over to her.Then I charge at the bull,and kick it over."That is what you get for hurting Kaori."

Midori Chi
April 27th, 2005, 03:15 PM
ic: Kaori huffed a few gasps of air. She took grasp of her staff. "I'm fine..don't worry...." She then pointed her staff towards the sky and yelled out. "Milkyway crystal power!!" A huge pink beam came out of her staff,making a spiral towards the enemy.

Asura Nirosuki
May 26th, 2005, 11:20 PM
OCC: REVIVE THREAD!!!! *everyone postes here* RIGHT ON!

Midori Chi
May 31st, 2005, 08:37 AM
ooc: ??? Thanx! ^_^ *I sorta don't understand....*