View Full Version : A Choose Divided

April 5th, 2005, 5:51 PM
Summary:Ash has a choose to make. Life over Death or Love over Life? What will he do? What will he choose? A.N.I suck at summaries.
Part 1: Warning of and by another self.
Ash didn't know where he was. All around was white. Nothing, all he saw was nothing.
*I must be dreaming.* he thought. Suddenly someone matrielzied infront of him. He was looking at himself! Shocked, he tried to figure out what the difference was.
*Duh* He had golden hair and eyes, and had to be at least a year oder then Ash.
*Hello Ash.*
"Wow! how'd you do that?" Ash cried out loud.
*Telepath, try it.*
*Cool! I'm talkin in my head and you can hear me.*
*Yes, now to businense. You have a choose to make. The ones you love will soon be endanger, you must choose them or yourself. This will happen so remember what I say.*
* Wait! I don't understand!* Suddenly someone called him. Ash.
"Ash, Ash, ASH!"
"What Misty! Man don't wake me next time."
"Whatever Ash" she said and walked away. Ash looked and saw Brock cooking breakfast, Misty filling their water bottles and pikachu playing with togepi. He looked at him self and saw he still had ebomy hair, amber eyes, and was tied up in his sleeping bag.
"Normal." he sighed with relief. But everything was far from normal.

April 5th, 2005, 5:53 PM
Hope you Like! Also hope it's better than my last one. Like you guys said to confusing. This one simpler, and I hope better. Please Read. Luv Ya:)

April 5th, 2005, 6:29 PM
Ash has amber eyes? Since when? I always they were brown... =/

Anyways, I feel that this is one of 'em fics that you type in the Quick Reply box. Don't do that, it's murder! >=D ...Okay, so it's just bad, especially if you don't know how to spell and sound things out.

I have a fic like this where Maxie, the Team Magma Leader threatens Brendan Birch from the Ru/Sa games that he had to kill Wally from the Ru/Sa game otherwise he'll kill Brendan himself, Wally, and the girl Brendan likes, May. Good luck to ya trying to get out this plot hole. I'm not even out of my hole yet and I have two more chapters to go. @_@ 'Course, it's only that way if you complicate it with cliffhangers like I did.

Getting back on topic...
He looked at him self and saw he still had ebomy hair, amber eyes, and was tied up in his sleeping bag.On a small note, Ash can't really see himself (which is one word I might add) not unless he has a mental mirror inside his head (which also explains his hardheadedness =P). The tied up in his sleeping bag part doesn't really fit in IMO, but meh.

Everything is rather fuzzy and blurry right now, but since it was a dream and the dream itself was unclear, I'll shut up.

Good luck and

LaTeR dAyZ!

April 6th, 2005, 3:33 PM
Hi! Now before I say what I came to say I must mention one thing(directed mainly to Breezy). Amber is a shade of brown. Anyway, If anyone is in love with this story please say so, otherwise I going to stop writing it. It really isn't one of my best. Thanks:)

April 6th, 2005, 3:51 PM
Amber isn't a good choice of words to describe Ash because amber implies feminity to begin with as part of its connotations.

You really have to insert in much more details aside from just conversations. What happened in between the conversations? You must rely on your words to give your readers an image of what is going on.

Arcanine Fan 101
April 10th, 2005, 1:00 PM
i love it already keep going your last was good to