View Full Version : Happy Birthday Gym Leader Miya~!!!

April 6th, 2005, 6:30 AM
yay! I made the thread! anyways,happy B-day Miya! *throws pink confetti* this time,no one touch it! XD

April 6th, 2005, 6:39 AM
*giggles* YAY^^ Thankies *huggles* Then dances in the rain confetti lol^^

April 6th, 2005, 6:41 AM
*huggles* you're welcome! have a great b-day! and quite a hyper one as well XD

April 6th, 2005, 10:35 AM
AHH *dodges all the falling confetti* phew *the last bit lands on my head and mr smiley comes in*
Me: you took my liver from me
Mr. Smiley: So
Me: its part of me and if I wanted to ruin it I would have planned to become and acholic when I am older ( I never actually want to its sad)
Mr. Smiley: *laughs*
Me: *draws ninja sword and poke mr. smiley with the end* *laughs like a little squeaky school girl*

well anyway happy birthday miya

April 6th, 2005, 2:25 PM
wow happy b-day Miya!! ^_^ *hugs you cause its your b-day* lol XD

April 6th, 2005, 4:16 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIYA!! :3 i hope you get lots of presents and that you have an awesome day todayy!! :3 *throws confetti*

Ninja Retsu
April 6th, 2005, 5:39 PM
Happy birthday,Miya! i wish you have a lot of happiness,recieve everything you wish to have,recieve a lot of presents,have fun and have a great time.

April 7th, 2005, 6:36 AM
Thanks everyone^^ to let you know, I did recieve everything I asked for. And had a good time^^

Shikon no Tama
April 7th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Yay! Happy "kinda-belated" birthday! I hope you had fun. And it's good to know you got what you wanted. ^-^
I hope you like this!
*Gives Miya a cute horse plushie*
I hope you like the present!

April 8th, 2005, 5:55 AM
Thank you, I love it^^. Now to bug Armando with my Horsey Plushie. *laughs evily*

The Fallen
April 8th, 2005, 9:27 PM
Happy Birthday Miya!Have fun and don't eat too much cake XD.

April 9th, 2005, 8:16 AM
*Pops out of old pink cake as a passed out Brock.* XD Happy Belated birthday sweetie! *Hugs.* Hope you had a great day! ^.^; *Gives presents.* =3

April 9th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Happy belated birthday Miya. Did u have a great day?

April 10th, 2005, 3:50 PM
happey birth day i did not tuch the confedi!