PDA

View Full Version : Ummmm........ Hi?

hogiaus1
April 6th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Hi! im new to this forum thing so ill try to follow along. I guess in my first post i have to tell u about myself, so here goes.

Im 13. My favorite foods are bacon, cheese, and tofu. If u thing thats weird, then YOU try in all in one mouthful. Its delicious! Anyway, I enjoy computers, hate sports, and LOVE anime. My favorite animes are Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Lupin the 3rd, FCLC, and Pokemon. I come from the Czeck Republic (look it up). I live in California, I dont trust people with cleft chins, and I dont trust people with beet-red faces and white hair. Dont ask me why, but im very risk-adverse.

Thats bacically all. I sorry i didnt write more, but theres not that much more. but plz respond, so i know this isnt a dead forum. thx!
I hope to have many convensations with you all. C ya!! :D

pika2000
April 8th, 2005, 06:49 AM
Hi and welcome to PC, buddy :)
I'm sure you'll have a great time here^^

Ninja Retsu
April 8th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Hi! im new to this forum thing so ill try to follow along. I guess in my first post i have to tell u about myself, so here goes.

Im 13. My favorite foods are bacon, cheese, and tofu. If u thing thats weird, then YOU try in all in one mouthful. Its delicious! Anyway, I enjoy computers, hate sports, and LOVE anime. My favorite animes are Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Lupin the 3rd, FCLC, and Pokemon. I come from the Czeck Republic (look it up). I live in California, I dont trust people with cleft chins, and I dont trust people with beet-red faces and white hair. Dont ask me why, but im very risk-adverse.

Thats bacically all. I sorry i didnt write more, but theres not that much more. but plz respond, so i know this isnt a dead forum. thx!
I hope to have many convensations with you all. C ya!! :D
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

BluePhoenix
April 8th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want ot be my friend-
Name- Rahul
Im- [email protected]
You can also call me RAP(my intials)
~RAP~

Rhykasho
April 8th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Hi there and welcome to PC :D

Im sure u would have a great time here, just remember to follow the rules!!!

If u need any halep or if you would like a freind then just PM me :D

Lust
April 8th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Welcome to PC! If you have any questions or want to be friends then PM me.

Natsuki
April 8th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Of course this isn't a dead forum. XD Anyways, welcome to The PokeCommunity hogiaus1! ^^ My name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^_____^ Please read and follow the rules and have a good time. PM me if you need any help. ^_~

~Kelsey

Shining Mew
April 8th, 2005, 07:46 PM
This place is not dead xD Welcome to PC! I hope you have fun here. See ya around.

~SM

Hocotate
April 9th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Yes, Welcome to PC!! like everyone said, this place is not dead lol. Enjoy your stay here.

MegaDitto
April 9th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Welcome and have a good time here and make some friends. ^^

ravenstorture
April 9th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Nicks
April 14th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Hi, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and post heaps